Uvero beach

Kjsnbrd

Does anybody have any reviews on the Uvero beach excursion. We will be doing the Uvero Beach Boat Blast. I rarely see any reviews on this topic. I will be there next wed. and will post a review on this, but in the meantime and info would be great. Thanks.:cool:

I look forward to your review. We haven't booked an excursion here, but are thinking about this one. The idea of driving your own little boat and snorkeling then beach time is very tempting!

June

spoke with three different couples at majuhaul on thurs friday and saturday who had been to uvero beach break on weds and they commented how much better the beach at majuhaul was. some of the comments i remember were dirty and green water. i highly recommend the majuhaul beach and go to the el mexicana bar or tapas bar

Can't comment on Uvero Beach, but when I was in Marahaul in March we went to Pez Quadro. $25.00 all you can drink and a nice little restaurant across the beach. We loved it so much that I'm going back August 2nd and bringing about 100 of my friends with me. Can't wait!

Hey Pez Quadro, stock up on the Tequila!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Uvero was a lot of fun- but I wouldn't say it was a good beach for swimming. We rented speed boats and went snorkeling off shore. We did this through Carnival. There were not a lot of fich just coral. When we returned to the beach we had open bar and purchased a coconut for $3.00 and filled it with our drinks for the rest of the day. Our only problem was getting back. While MOST of the staff was extremely helpful- There was one guy who would have rather flirted with the ladies then get us back to port. We were the next in line and the bus filled up. without saying anything to us, the bus drove away. We asked the guy if there was another bus he said, he would make an announcement and if nobody came we would have to wait until 4 pm, (it was currently 2pm). There were atleast 10 of us waiting. We stayed in line- and never heard the 2nd announcement- I went up to him and asked why he hadn't announced anything yet (this was after a good 1/2 hour) he said he did nad NOBODY responded. I knew he was lying and I caslled him out on it. If you have ever been to Uvero- it is a small beach and any announcement could be heard from the waiting area. He then sat down with the young girls and continued his conversation- about 10 min. later he mad "another" announcement and about 50-60 more people showed up. In fact so many they needed a second bus. If not for the incident Uvero would have been a perfect place.

Archived