Picture-A-Week 2012 - Week 16

pierces

Love the lizard. We have little guys (about 4 inches long) called gekkos that we see on our wall sometimes - but they're so fast I've never been able to get a picture.

No such problem with this one - it sits quite still for ages :)

I'm guessing these were taken around Mt Vernon, WA. Every spring they have a Tulip Festival and it gets very busy.

You are correct. We got there at 7:30 am yesterday to beat the crowds including the bus loads from Vancouver, BC :cool:

I'll join the animal theme.

Classic squirrel pose on the new feeder. Built the feeder and filled it. Probably a mistake. If we ever stop filling it I can picture a line of angry squirrels marching up the hill to the house armed with tiny pitchforks and torches.

p211942596-4.jpg

Dave

I'll join the animal theme.

Classic squirrel pose on the new feeder. Built the feeder and filled it. Probably a mistake. If we ever stop filling it I can picture a line of angry squirrels marching up the hill to the house armed with tiny pitchforks and torches.

p211942596-4.jpg

Dave

I miss squirrels (grew up in Michigan). We don't have many here in the Texas desert - a few ground squirrels but I don't see them very often. We do have a hummingbird feeder and I've had one fly down and look in the window if it was empty.

Archived