Funville Question

littlesnit

If you look on "Funville" there is a heading called "currently on board". You have to sign up for Carnivals forum to participate. Before you leave start a thread. Once one board you can use that free of charge via the wireless network on your own computer/tablet or the computer station on ship.

http://www.carnival.com/Funville/forums/20274.aspx

You use it much like you'd use these boards. Your posts and replies are available for all to see, but if you're just using it to check in with the folks back home.. it's a great free feature. It will definately be slower than your home computer.. but again. it's free and will serve a purpose.

I personally haven't used it as of yet, but plan to on our July cruise.

I have used it on several different cruises. Helps to stay in touch. Just know that internet is slow on ship. Also, it is a public forum and anyone can read what you have posted if they want to go to the thread you have started.

Yes, the Carnival Funville site is free while onboard. I personally have never used it, but know others do. Before you cruise, set up a sign on name & password. You'll use your email address to log in. I used Funville a lot before I learned of this site. As others have said, it will be very slow. But it is a good way to keep in touch with home.

Archived