Legend vs Glory?

camarodrivenrs

While I am a huge Legend fan, in your case, I would probably suggest the Glory, if the disco will be one of your main hangouts. The Legend disco has a funky 2 story layout and from what I've heard, really doesn't have the same vibe as non-Spirit class ships. The Glory is larger and has more people.

I am not sure about the Glory as I have never sailed on her, but my husband and I sailed on Legend a year and a half ago and the disco is an odd 2 floor lay out. The two nights we attempted to go out around 9-10pm, there was hardly anyone in there! But, we aren't big party people, so it didn't bother us. We just went to see the comedians and went to bed =)

Like the title says, which ship would be better for a few 20 something year old guys looking for a fun, party atmosphere? We live in Florida so leaving Tampa or Miami isnt an issue and we are less worried about the itinerary.

For your age group...definitely the Glory. Great ship and a lot of fun.:o

Glory. As previously stated bigger ship and more people. The legend (from what I was told by passengers I met during excursions) has a bit more of a rustic feel about it.

Plus the legend has no big screen on the Lido :D

Like the title says, which ship would be better for a few 20 something year old guys looking for a fun, party atmosphere? We live in Florida so leaving Tampa or Miami isnt an issue and we are less worried about the itinerary.

My humble opinion is that the Legend is a better ship for you. I like the layout better, in that, every floor goes from one end to the other. The Glory has some areas where you have to go up or down a floor. The pool area is better on the Legend, they have two pools on the Lido that have good sunny and shady seating.

My humble opinion is that the Legend is a better ship for you. I like the layout better, in that, every floor goes from one end to the other. The Glory has some areas where you have to go up or down a floor. The pool area is better on the Legend, they have two pools on the Lido that have good sunny and shady seating.

Haha, I did get confused a few times on the glory because of that lol. Trying to walk to the dining room on the 3rd floor from front to aft and was like WTHHHH, IM STUCK!!..... had to go up a few floors to come back down lol.

Its tricky sometimes, but I got the hang of it after a while.

Am I wrong in thinking that the Legend is a similar ship to the Costa Atlantica?, because Atlantica also had the two story disco that was kind of weird, I liked the ship just always felt empty lol Thanks for the opinions, definitely heading in Glory's direction

Archived