Current situation re port to airport transfers in Stockholm

RachelG

We will be disembarking in Stockholm and will need to go to the airport. I am trying to figure out the best way to get there. Part of the problem is that I don't know where we will be docked, and there are several possibilities. We will be on Regent Voyager Aug 8.

The super shuttle is now out of business as far as I can tell, so I think my 2 options are a taxi to the airport or a taxi to the train station then train to the airport.

Does anyone know the time and cost involved in either of the two options, or is there another better option that I don't know about??

I can’t help with the taxi price but for the train check out the link below. It’s for the Arlanda express. The train runs non-stop from Stockholm to the airport, very quick and efficient, and straight into the centre of the airport. You can book your ticket online as well.

There are two main docks at Stockholm the closest is 10 minuets to the station by taxi, the other is probably about15.

http://www.arlandaexpress.com/start.aspx

Archived