Soft drink package - Cup question

You van get free juices and coffee at the main buffet. I was on the epic and they had a machine with apple cranberry and orange juices plus a regular/decaf coffee machine that ground fresh beans and brewed the coffee.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yep, you sure can, but that doesn't have anything to do with the "soda package".

Also, I have found that the juices are not available all the time (as in 24/7). They usually put them out during meals and then turn them off at a certain time after the meal. :(

The TA cruise on EPIC had fruit juice all day on the pool deck and in the buffet, iced tea and water, but last year only had fruit juice at Breakfast, (water and iced tea at other times) not sure if this is a rule thats changed, or just happened to be as the TA cruise was half empty. The cup style seems to change from year to year. Its a good deal if you drink lots of soda, I just went for the water, juice and iced tea on my last cruise. (complimentary) There weren't enough diet drinks in the soda package for me.

We have recieved different cups each ship we have been on.

You can bring your own mug/cup if you wish.

I always purchase the soda package as soon as i am on the ship and have never had a problem with receiving a cup.

I filled it up all the time it was well worth the money! However i always brought it to the bar. I didnt think it was fair to the drink staff walking around to do it since they didnt get a tip out of it. :)

These are the ones from our last 3 cruises:

IMG_8313.jpg

The 2 on the left were from the Spirit cruise and you could pick what colors you wanted (they had a lot of different colors)

The middle is from the Pearl cruise last month.

On the right is the one from the Epic cruise.

Hi

These look cool, we are going on the epic in a few weeks Med Cruise only 2nd time cruising, do they have a beer package or spirit package would you know,

Thanks

Juls :D

Hi

These look cool, we are going on the epic in a few weeks Med Cruise only 2nd time cruising, do they have a beer package or spirit package would you know,

Thanks

Juls :D

No beer package on any of the NCL ships that I'm aware of. You can get specials at some of the outside bars where you buy a bucket of beer. You get 6 beers for the price of 5. :D

No beer package on any of the NCL ships that I'm aware of. You can get specials at some of the outside bars where you buy a bucket of beer. You get 6 beers for the price of 5. :D

Many Thanks for the info

Juls:)

We sailed on the Star in March. I purchased a drink package, and received a cup with the NCL logo on it to carry around the trip to be refilled each time I want a drink.

Anyone know if it is the same cup on each ship or do they change it up at all? (change colouring/ logo/ etc).

Thanks

On our Epic cruise in April of this year, they must have run out of the drink cups, because we didn't get them. I didn't see anyone else with them either on our cruise. Just the stickers on our cards. We would order 2 at a time, some places used bigger cups than others.

On our Epic cruise in April of this year, they must have run out of the drink cups, because we didn't get them. I didn't see anyone else with them either on our cruise. Just the stickers on our cards. We would order 2 at a time, some places used bigger cups than others.

weird... there were zillions of cups on the transatlantic in April... maybe they had run out of that season's, but its a shame as the offer includes a refillable cup according to their website. I wonder if people asked about it at guest services i'm pretty sure they would have given you an alternative.

Confirmed...we bought 4 cards at the cappucinno bar who said to go up top to the pool deck and maybe they would have the cups....we had always got them on our other cruises...Pool deck bar said the ship was out....So no one on the April 7 sailing of the Epic got them... (we bought them at embarcation so by 1pm on sail day this was the story.ll)....

• 2 years later...
If they only give you "a small cup" of soda why do they give you a big cup when you purchase the plan? Can you use the cup they give you to fill up? This is so confusing! Also, what is YMMV?

Can you bring your own mug/glass to have filled ? I am not talking 64 oz but I have insulated tervis mugs I enjoy using that run about 24 oz ? Would that be aceptable to ask them to fill ?

Can you bring your own mug/glass to have filled ? I am not talking 64 oz but I have insulated tervis mugs I enjoy using that run about 24 oz ? Would that be aceptable to ask them to fill ?

Was wondering the same thing about the 24 oz. Tervis cups. We love ours!

What is the cost per day for the soft drink card? Also, called soft drink card-can you get anything else, like juice at bars? Also, only second trip on NCL-do they have a coffee bar(additional cost?)?

We will be on Spirit out of Malaga. Thank you.

Edited by treasure4two
Adding info

What is the cost per day for the soft drink card? Also, called soft drink card-can you get anything else, like juice at bars? Also, only second trip on NCL-do they have a coffee bar(additional cost?)?

We will be on Spirit out of Malaga. Thank you.

Unlimited Fountain Soda

Includes: Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Sierra Mist, Mt. Dew, Ginger Ale, Tonic water, Club Soda.

The entire cruise must be purchased. Non-Refundable.

Prepaid @ $6.50 per person per day x Cruise Days plus 15% gratuity

and applicable taxes

https://www.ncl.com/freestyle-cruise/gifts-and-more

No juice or other drinks. I have seen a relative new add-on for Nestle juices but those seem to be the same ones as the buffet dispensers to me..

Coffee bar on the Spirit:

spirit_drink_cafe.jpg

The CaféThe Café is located in the lobby and serves speciality coffees and fine pastries.

Complimentary pastries available throughout the day. Speciality coffee drinks available at charge.Accommodates: 45

http://www.ncl.eu/ships/norwegian-spirit/#!/ships/norwegian-spirit/whats-on-board/