Amerisuites FLL???

tahoebabar

Does anyone have the link to a discount site to book a room at the 17th street Amerisuites? Right now, Hotwire is at an outrageous amount; it's $110 on their site, but I know there is an internet site that is discounted. Unfortunately, I can't find it.

Thanks a bunch!

Hi:) I got a price of 72.00 for Amerisuites on Hotwire last month:D

I know some folks have had very negative replies about it but I have stayed there twice~both were very good and I would stay there again if the price was right.

I got it through Priceline.com for $50./night +txs etc twice. Placed and won both bids within the past week. First I got 4 rooms for 6/18/05... then 3 rooms for 7/18/05. 2.5* FLL, Downtown. Seems to be what everyone is getting now-adays.

Good Luck

A~ :)

First of all...hey neighbor!! Second of all what dates are you looking at? There might be a convention or boat show that is driving up the prices!! :)

It's not for me (this time) - it's for my mom and aunt & uncle. They're going after the first of the year (Jan 5-7). I checked with Valutrips (thanks for the reminder) and it's too soon to book with them.

Archived