Entertainment Question

Matcodixon

We are going on the Ruby this August in the Mediterranean and I wonder if anyone knows about the entertainment that will be on board. Do they use the same entertainers that they use here during the winter in the Caribbean, or is it a completely different set of European based acts? Can someone who has been on cruises in both areas let me know what their experience with this was?

I know who one of the entertainers will be - my stepdaughter is joining the Ruby in July as one of the main production singers. But I suspect you are more interested in the individual fly on entertainers, and like the previous poster said, they rotate in and out. I would think that some of them would be the same, because even if Princess isn't sailing in the Caribbean in the summer those entertainers still need to make a living. Hopefully someone who has done some of the Med and Baltic cruises can address that better.

Congrats to your daughter... what an exciting gig!!!

Tom

I know who one of the entertainers will be - my stepdaughter is joining the Ruby in July as one of the main production singers. But I suspect you are more interested in the individual fly on entertainers, and like the previous poster said, they rotate in and out. I would think that some of them would be the same, because even if Princess isn't sailing in the Caribbean in the summer those entertainers still need to make a living. Hopefully someone who has done some of the Med and Baltic cruises can address that better.

Thanks for your replies. I guess I will have to wait until the Mediterranean season starts for Princess to get more up to date information. The reason for my question was with the great reviews I read regarding some of the entertainment this winter, I am hoping some of the top performers will be with us on our cruise. Time will tell, I will think positive.

I wonder if all will be in English??? Perhaps it will depend on the most prevalent nationality on board. Should be interesting.

Archived