after snorkel excursion?

kona_wahine

We're planning on doing one of the snorkel/beach excursions thru Carnival. This would take us directly from the ship to either Bannister or Rendezvous and would last 4 hours, so we would be back at the ship about 12:30. I'm thinking we could shower & grab some lunch and then take a tender to land and have a couple hours just to look around, do a bit of shopping. The ship leaves at 6:00. Is this do-able?

I have booked the Rendezvous Cay excursion & leave in a week. My husband & I plan on eating on board once we're back from the excursion & then take the tender to port to look around town & stop by the pharmacy. I'll report back to let you know how it went & how much time it took. We're on the Dream too.

Typically cleaning up, eating lunch, etc on the ship is often game over for the day.

If you want to go ashore after your tour, as soon as I exited from the tour boat onto the cruise ship, I would turn around and immediately take a tender to the tourist village and do whatever I wanted to do there and then go back to the ship to clean up, eat, etc.

We don't want to spend a lot of time there, just enough to say we've been there, buy a tshirt or ? and then head back. I'm sure we'd just stay close to port and there would be shops around there?

Sounds like a good plan to me! You'll probably be tired after a day of snorkeling and ready to get cleaned up after a bit of shopping in shops which are conveniently right there.

• 3 weeks later...

It was totally possible! We returned from the Rendezvous Cay excursion 45 mins late, took showers, ate and got a tender into Belize. We shopped for about 2 hrs & went back to the ship & I had 1 1/2 to spare! The last tender to the ship is at 5:15 (ship time) so make sure to make it back on that one.

Archived