Australia Itineraries: a sign of RCI's intent?

I'm sure most people have seen the Australia itineraries released today. Some great options there and some unique itineraries. Could this be reflected in the Caribbean and Europe itineraries still to be released? I really hope so.the delay in releasing them could also suggest changes might be made

Fingers crossed

Big Keith

An Australian cruise is definitely on the radar for me in 2014.

Just did a land vacation there in 2010, so probably no Cruise there for several more years. But, I definitely want to circumnavigate around the north of Australia.

Just did a land vacation there in 2010, so probably no Cruise there for several more years. But, I definitely want to circumnavigate around the north of Australia.

The only way to circumnavigate in Australia is to cruise around the whole country. This would take around 20 days to complete. Anything else a simply a sector.

An Australian cruise is definitely on the radar for me in 2014.

BBM

DH and I booked on the Radiance last Friday for the B2B sailings on 2/14 and 3/3 2014; the savings for both of us in an oceanview cabin by sailing in 2014 rather than 2013 are US $2900.00! If we get lucky, that savings will buy our RT air. Have started a roll call for these cruises so please come join us if you book!!

HAPPY CRUISING TO ALL!!!

I'm sure most people have seen the Australia itineraries released today. Some great options there and some unique itineraries. Could this be reflected in the Caribbean and Europe itineraries still to be released? I really hope so.the delay in releasing them could also suggest changes might be made

Fingers crossed

Big Keith

What web site do you look at for the Australian Itineraries Help Please

Archived