Cruise Humor

sakapfet

A guy went to a travel agent and tried to book a two week cruise for himself and his girlfriend. The travel agent said that all the ships were booked up and things were very tight, but that he would see what he could do. A couple of days later, the travel agent phoned and said he could now get them onto a three day cruise. The guy agreed and went to the drugstore to buy three Dramamine's and three condoms.Next day, the agent called back and said that he now could book a five day cruise. The guy said, "I'll take it," and returned to the same pharmacy, to buy two more Dramamine's and two more condoms.The following day, the travel agent called yet again and said he could now book an eight day cruise. The guy agreed, and went back to the drugstore. He asked for three more Dramamine and three more condoms.The pharmacist looked sympathetically at him and said, "Look, if it makes you sick, why do you keep doing it?"

My grandmother used that line for real... she ran a store in Nassau on Bay Street (City Pharmacy, for anyone who might remember it!) - and actually said that to a guy buying Dramamine and condoms :D

(she was one of those people who thought of things RIGHT THEN, and said them.... we were in New York City once and got 'flashed' - she just looked him up and down, said, "Too small", and kept on walking. I, (at 16 years old) on the other hand, couldn't move, I was laughing too hard :eek: :D :D :D

That was funny.

Here's my funny for this week.

Maxine says

After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says

W. T. F. :p

OMG! That is too funny! Thanks for the laughs today! Needed them!

My grandmother used that line for real... she ran a store in Nassau on Bay Street (City Pharmacy, for anyone who might remember it!) - and actually said that to a guy buying Dramamine and condoms :D

(she was one of those people who thought of things RIGHT THEN, and said them.... we were in New York City once and got 'flashed' - she just looked him up and down, said, "Too small", and kept on walking. I, (at 16 years old) on the other hand, couldn't move, I was laughing too hard :eek: :D :D :D

Wow!! All I can say is wow!! I wish I had a GMA like that!!

A guy went to a travel agent and tried to book a two week cruise for himself and his girlfriend. The travel agent said that all the ships were booked up and things were very tight, but that he would see what he could do. A couple of days later, the travel agent phoned and said he could now get them onto a three day cruise. The guy agreed and went to the drugstore to buy three Dramamine's and three condoms.Next day, the agent called back and said that he now could book a five day cruise. The guy said, "I'll take it," and returned to the same pharmacy, to buy two more Dramamine's and two more condoms.The following day, the travel agent called yet again and said he could now book an eight day cruise. The guy agreed, and went back to the drugstore. He asked for three more Dramamine and three more condoms.The pharmacist looked sympathetically at him and said, "Look, if it makes you sick, why do you keep doing it?"

:D Love that!!

On the Titanic, A first class passenger,half drunk, sitting at a bar looking out a window as the ship sideswipes the iceberg and sees all the ice crashing down on the deck. What did he say to the bartender?

I asked for a Scotch on the rocks,but this is ridiculis.

From a passenger cruise ship, everyone can see a bearded man on a small island who is shouting and desperately waving his hands. "Who is it?" a passenger asks the captain. The cruise ship captain replied, "I've no idea. Every year when we pass, he goes nuts."

An old lady was standing at the railing of the cruise ship holding her hat on tight so that it would not blow off in the wind. A gentleman approached her and said: "Pardon me, madam. I do not intend to be forward, but did you know that your dress is blowing up in this high wind?" "Yes, I know," said the lady, "I need both hands to hold onto this hat." "But, madam, you must know that your privates are exposed!" said the gentleman in earnest. The woman looked down, then back up at the man and replied, "Sir, anything you see down there is 85 years old. I just bought this hat yesterday!"

Archived