Sold Out Tours On-line

Tina0922

Been on-line today looking at tours to book for the upcoming cruise I just booked last night and everything I wanted to book was sold-out. Is that it & I'm out of luck or does DCL have some openings onboard to purchase first come first serve like the other main stream cruise lines?

Sorry about all the post & questions but new to DCL and I need to familarize myself with this stuff. Thanks to all who help out this Disney rookie! :)

Tina

Been on-line today looking at tours to book for the upcoming cruise I just booked last night and everything I wanted to book was sold-out. Is that it & I'm out of luck or does DCL have some openings onboard to purchase first come first serve like the other main stream cruise lines?

Sorry about all the post & questions but new to DCL and I need to familarize myself with this stuff. Thanks to all who help out this Disney rookie! :)

Tina

They hold back some reservations for the alternate dining, but I don't think they hold back shore excursions. Keep checking back though, people do cancel. What excursions were you trying for--we might be able to give more specific advice or alternatives.

They hold back some reservations for the alternate dining, but I don't think they hold back shore excursions. Keep checking back though, people do cancel. What excursions were you trying for--we might be able to give more specific advice or alternatives.

I imagine that the best odds will be the day that penalties for cancellation kick in. Some people will hold on to their reservations until that point. When the cruise reservation is cancelled, so goes the excursion reservation.

I was looking into a swim or interact with the dolphins tour, particualy the Blue Lagoon one. Being that we booked so late & sailing June 10, I guess we will have to try something on our own. The other tours I look at for us are also sold out....the ones left I have already done with my mother or sound lame......If we can't get any tours we might not even get off in Nassau since we have been there many times. Just wanted something special for my nephews. Oh well, I guess thats what happens when you book late. Thanks for any help.

Tina

Sometimes the cruise line will add an additional time for a sold out shore excursion. This normally happens when a popular shore excursions sells out quickly. On the other side of the coin, if the popular shore excursion sells out, and if it is a shore excursion that is space limited; the cruise line may not be able to add an additional time to that excursion.

Archived