Enchanment 4/16-We deserved better!!!!

Donna the lady who spilled hot coffee from Mcdonalds is a real case and a real issue. third degree burns from 190 degree coffee when other restraunts serve coffee at about 140. to compair this case with the Mcdonalds is a joke!

um, Bob, *donnajo* posted that 769 days ago.

Please see post #148 ;)

$200 compensation per cabin seems maybe a little on the low side, for missing one of two ports and having reduced time in the other, but it's something. Your entitlement attitude is a bit nauseating, though.

$200 compensation per cabin seems maybe a little on the low side, for missing one of two ports and having reduced time in the other, but it's something. Your entitlement attitude is a bit nauseating, though.

Not sure if you caught the post(might have been 2 or 3 of them )this thread is a billion years old and the OP hasnt posted on here since.......so he wont see any comments directed to him.........

Wonder how many others will be "snagged" tonite??

I happen to read almost everything and I get snagged a lot. Now if only I could stop reacting to rumors. But then again us law enforcement types hate that stuff lol

I happen to read almost everything and I get snagged a lot. Now if only I could stop reacting to rumors. But then again us law enforcement types hate that stuff lol
Yea,you need to chill........:)

Yea,you need to chill........:)

Thanks for the great advice. Actually in my last post on the Mariner to the west coast that is exactly what I said :) It has always been my opinion that something like this should be posted simultaniously to all and not selectively (like this was). But then again it is my nature to hate deceptions or lack of information (I work in a prison watching inmates after all) and they are masters of it :D

What happened to our lovely Concierge Lounge thread? THIS ONE hangs around forever, and THAT ONE, fun fun fun, disappears? :D
This one??(there are so many concierge threads going) http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=564676&page=10

Hahaha !! That is EXACTLY what I am snacking on.... :eek:

I had chips with nacho cheese around 11pm...........no wonder Im still going strong

that certainly stinks that the cruise didnt turn out how you had planned... I would be bummed too...I had not been to Grand Cayman up until a couple weeks ago but now understand why its gets skippied so often... between location and a tendancy for the seas to be risky for tendering you happen to miss it sometimes I guess...I think a $200 per cabin credit is nice on a cruise of that length, and yes, they probably were concerned about the next cruise...having just given out $200 to EVERY stateroom on the ship...someone do the math...it had already hit them in the pockets, and I'm sure they wanted to do everything possible to avoid it from continuing...and I dont think comparing the $200 credit you got to the $200 rebooking credit for 12+ day cruises is an accurate portrayal of what they gave you...too bad your cruise turned out bad...not sure it would be enough to put me off a cruise line though:confused:

Archived