Best restaurant in Havensight area?

jimbug

We will be in St. Thomas from 7am-6pm on our cruise, and we are planning on an excursion that should get us back to Havensight shortly after 3 pm. I have a cousin who is a bartender elsewhere on the island, but we'd like to meet up with him near Havensight before we have to re-board the ship. What's the best restaurant in that area that also allows kids inside? Thanks!

Have you looked at Paradise Point? There is Senor Frog's and other places in Havensight but I would recommend PP. There is a Skyride monorail (tramway) a short walk from the dock that takes you up. Open air cafe and bar with great views of the ships and harbor. The kids would love it. You can buy the tram tickets through your excursions desk (refundable) or taxi to PP. Best spot to relax after a day on the island.

http://www.virginislandsmap.com/stthomas/dining/paradisepoint.htm

http://www.virginislandsmap.com/stthomas/havensight/index.html

The sushi restaurant, Beni Iguana, is probably the best. Delly Deck will have it's happy hour at that time, and it's a very kid friendly restaurant.

Barefoot Buddha across from Havensight has good, healthy soups, salads, wraps, and baked goods. Not your typical Caribbean restaurant.

The sushi restaurant, Beni Iguana, is probably the best. Delly Deck will have it's happy hour at that time, and it's a very kid friendly restaurant.

Barefoot Buddha across from Havensight has good, healthy soups, salads, wraps, and baked goods. Not your typical Caribbean restaurant.

I don't know any restaurants that don't allow children!:D Your cousin may have a favorite spot, but to Delly Deck and Barefoot Buddha (tends to have a slight zen feeling, in case your children are rambunctious), I would add Pizza Amore or Shipwreck across the street. Also, Mojo's in the parking lot for a funky vibe.

Archived