E728 mini suite

jamscckmc

Has anyone stayed in E728 on the sapphire or Diamond? We wanted a covered balcony for Alaska. It looks like it has a larger balcony than the other emerald deck minsuites . I just worry about noise from club Fusion. Any info about this stateroom appreciated!

It does have a larger balcony -- I believe the adjective most often used about that minisuite and her twin on the starboard side is "coveted"! So, you did good!

Some people have reported hearing music floating up from the stage directly below you in Club Fusion; others haven't heard a thing. I wouldn't worry about it -- that's not a late-night venue, so the shows would be winding down by midnight.

Has anyone stayed in E728 on the sapphire or Diamond? We wanted a covered balcony for Alaska. It looks like it has a larger balcony than the other emerald deck minsuites . I just worry about noise from club Fusion. Any info about this stateroom appreciated!

I've claimed this room for the September 29th repositioning cruise, I'm interested in info too. Definitely excited about the extended balcony.

We had E731 on the Sapphire this past Feb....I too was worried about the bass from the speakers which are under E728, if we had booked the portside (which I always tend to do)...and feel lucky to have had the option of the starboard cabin...nicest feature of these cabins.. the extended balcony...enjoy !!

The Emerald deck minis are great cabins and generally very quiet. However, the only reports of noise issues come from the last 2-3 cabins aft on portside, including E728. Those cabins are directly over the Club Fusion stage. Some report light noise and others report more bothersome noise. If you are noise sensitive, you may want to consider a starboard side mini or a portside mini that is further forward. I have stayed in many Emerald deck minis and never experienced a peep of noise from Club Fusion but I have avoided the last 3 minis aft portside.

Yes a larger balcony affording awesome panoramic views to the side and aft - you did good! We've heard being on starboard side is preferential due to some noise from the stage in the vista lounge below - but other than that a great spot.

Archived