Quad interior on Grand

lidorose

Two rooms in our group were assigned interior quad rooms on the Aloha deck of the Grand Princess (aft). Do the bunk beds protrude from the wall in these rooms?

I have been searching the posts about quad rooms and have found information about different ships and different room categories, but couldn't find anything about our exact ship and room.

Thank you,

Would love to help but can only tell you that our quad interior on Plaza, on the Grand last summer (& this :) ) was the bunks from the walls configuration. Our steward was very good at folding them away during breakfast, and we experienced no undue inconvenience from them. (Husband over 6ft 2", 17 yr old son, and myself and daughter somewhat less is height!)

Hope someone comes along who can answer re your specific deck.

Sarah

Hi Sarah

Thanks so much. At least that's the right ship and an interior room, which is helpful. By "bunks from the walls," do you mean the kind that stick out when folded up or the kind that go into the wall and are flush with the wall?

Hi, again!

no, the bunks were not flush with the walls. They stuck out by about the depth of the mattress when folded away. As I said, we didnt find them overly obtrusive, but you did need to have a certain "awareness" if that makes sense!

Sarah

we just came off the Grand and had interior rooms on the Aloha deck.

The protuding bunk beds were annoying, and I hit my head once reaching down for something and came up suddenly.

I loved the location, but didn't like that about the room:(

Archived