Half Moon Cay Cabanas....

sail7seas

Would someone here mind sharing what the cost of a cabana at HMC now is for Carnival guests.

HAL has raised the price to $399 someone has reported on the HAL site.

We're interested if the price is the same for Carnival guests.

Thanks. :)

Would someone here mind sharing what the cost of a cabana at HMC now is for Carnival guests.

WOW :eek:

That's a huge price increase:( We had a cabana last month at HMC for the above mentioned $219, and I also have one reserved in August for that price. I think 400 is not worth it for us, at least. However, I have heard that HAL provides extra services with a cabana... true?

That's a huge price increase:( We had a cabana last month at HMC for the above mentioned $219, and I also have one reserved in August for that price. I think 400 is not worth it for us, at least. However, I have heard that HAL provides extra services with a cabana... true?

LOL..."extra services" stuck me as funny...I know, I know, my mind is not in the right place right now:p

I paid $219 for my cabana for my August cruise...sure hope they don't raise it too much for future cruises!

My understanding is that HAL provides cabanas with butlers. It would be nice, but for me not worth the extra cost (and I love the cabanas).

Thanks.

That's a big difference.

Wonder if they'll be raising the price to match HAL's.

But HAL's includes Butler and increased amenities. I would not be suprised if CCL raises the price, but I doubt it would raise it to meet HAL's.

I have no idea what the answer to your question is, but thanks for clarifying what HMC was! I've seen it and have been wracking(sp?) my brain trying to figure out what those three letters meant...now I get it...wow!!! lol :eek:

Archived