short review epic apr 7th

beetle9

We have sailed ncl 3 times before. The ship size was a concern but was not crowded in most areas the bad spot is a bad design and was tight about ever-time we went there the area by the atrium on deck 6 is to narrow and then the photo guys sit up and make it worse, but the ship was great. The food was good as usual and we liked the sheenhans which is the blue lagoon and ate a lot of meals there. I had one small problem which i said something to the cust desk and was pleasantly surprised at how quick they responded and even sent me a plate of goodies to make up for my problem which i did not expect. I tried the rappelling and the climbing wall once each and they are ran well. went down the big toilet bowl slide and it was good. We went to the cirgue show and the show was great the food at the show was just average but the service was good. We spent a lot of time doing nothing just laying out and relaxing on the quietest deck on the ship the freestyle deck was not crowded at all maybe 12 to 15 people at the most but it is not noticed much and unless you are looking for it you would miss it. Even meet some ladies from the south who said that that it was on the bucket list lol:) The bar service was good but not pushy and they were good about stopping the sales pitches after shows start. We went to the quest game and the cruise director who we had meet on the pearl was no in charge and did a great job was a lot of fun and would recommend it to others. Overall the cruise was great. We also ate in the taste and manhatten along with the buffet and they were good also. Service was great the whole trip. will try to put up some pics later (not the sundeck ha.)

We have sailed ncl 3 times before. The ship size was a concern but was not crowded in most areas the bad spot is a bad design and was tight about ever-time we went there the area by the atrium on deck 6 is to narrow and then the photo guys sit up and make it worse, but the ship was great. The food was good as usual and we liked the sheenhans which is the blue lagoon and ate a lot of meals there. I had one small problem which i said something to the cust desk and was pleasantly surprised at how quick they responded and even sent me a plate of goodies to make up for my problem which i did not expect. I tried the rappelling and the climbing wall once each and they are ran well. went down the big toilet bowl slide and it was good. We went to the cirgue show and the show was great the food at the show was just average but the service was good. We spent a lot of time doing nothing just laying out and relaxing on the quietest deck on the ship the freestyle deck was not crowded at all maybe 12 to 15 people at the most but it is not noticed much and unless you are looking for it you would miss it. Even meet some ladies from the south who said that that it was on the bucket list lol:) The bar service was good but not pushy and they were good about stopping the sales pitches after shows start. We went to the quest game and the cruise director who we had meet on the pearl was no in charge and did a great job was a lot of fun and would recommend it to others. Overall the cruise was great. We also ate in the taste and manhatten along with the buffet and they were good also. Service was great the whole trip. will try to put up some pics later (not the sundeck ha.)

here is a link to some pics of trip and includes some of quest and a diver working on ship in st marteenhttp://photos1.walmart.com/walmart/fbshareredirect/p=826271335581431562/l=11734287003/g=16579966/redirectURL=share/otsi=SALBFB/AlbumID=7405166003/a=16579966_16579966/usercomments=I_xqd%20like%20to%20share%20my%20Walmart%20Digital%20Photo%20Center%20photos%20with%20you.%20Once%20you%20have%20checked%20out%20my%20photos%20you%20can%20order%20prints%20and%20upload%20your%20own%20photos%20to%20share./counttext=154%20photos/COBRAND_NAME=walmart/

Archived