Things to do in MIA with children

tayzia00

Hello again all. I love CC for all of the advice and suggestions I have been seeing. I come to the forums first when trying to make decisions on a lot of things

Me and my 3 children (DD 12, DS 9, DS 7) will be in MIA for 2 days pre-cruise. I have been to MIA twice without them. I am looking for suggestions on things to do with my children on their first of many family trips/cruises.

How about Miami Seaquarium? It's got a lot of sea mammals and fishes to look at, including killer whales; kind of like Sea World. Admission should be less than $45, since the Carnival tour there costs that amount.

Don't know if city buses run there; you might have to rent a car or get a cab.

Hello again all. I love CC for all of the advice and suggestions I have been seeing. I come to the forums first when trying to make decisions on a lot of things

Me and my 3 children (DD 12, DS 9, DS 7) will be in MIA for 2 days pre-cruise. I have been to MIA twice without them. I am looking for suggestions on things to do with my children on their first of many family trips/cruises.

Are you kidding? The beach! Kids go nuts for the beach.

I don't know when you are cruising but I'm guessing it will be in the warmer weather months when your kids will be out of school so it's going to be too hot to do anything outside but the beach.

The Ritz-Carlton Biscayne Bay has an amazing kids program.

thanks. we will more than likely do the beach. I just wanted to do something thats a little more geared towards children while we are there. I will check into the Seaquarium. That sounds like it should be fun:D

Archived