Past Guest Number

SoundDawg

I was looking at my booking today and noticed that my wife and son's past guest numbers were not there but mine was. I can't for the life of me figure out how to add their numbers. Any ideas?

Call your booking agent and explain that the problem. Its their job. If you booked with a TA, then you dont call Carnival, you call your TA.

This happened to us also' date=' we just had to call Carnival and have them update our information. Next time I logged in the numbers were in there.[/quote']

Same for us. We called Carnival and they took care of it. I had to call them recently because my last name changed because I got married and the booking info wouldn't link my past guest number. They changed it with me on the phone.

Dumb question... Why do you want their past guest number on the booking if, likely, you're the one paying and getting the past guest discount? My family will be past guests in June so just wondering...

Dumb question... Why do you want their past guest number on the booking if, likely, you're the one paying and getting the past guest discount? My family will be past guests in June so just wondering...

Invite to past guest party. History of cruise will go towards platinum status.

So they get credit for their cruises. Doesn't matter who is paying. Once they reach so many cruises, they get benefits.

Archived