menus from specialty restaurants

eddmel

Looking at the menu from the Polo Grill we see "Free Range Iberico de Bellota Pork T-Bone Cut" and we're wondering what this is. Has anyone had it?

Also the menu fom Red Ginger looks so interesting and I understand it is a great restaurant. Can't decide if I want Spring rolls or Summer rolls. Has anyone had either? Tiger prawns and calamari sound good too as appetizers.

Also the menu fom Red Ginger looks so interesting and I understand it is a great restaurant. Can't decide if I want Spring rolls or Summer rolls. Has anyone had either?

DH had the ones that were deep fried & said they were yummy

Not sure what they were called though

He thought he ordered the fried ones but they brought the soft ones but happily exchanged them

both Spring and Summer Rolls are wrapped in rice paper. Spring rolls are deep fried and Summer rolls (a.k.a. Vietnamese Salad Rolls) are not so they would have been the 'soft ones'.

Iberico de Bellota T-bone would indeed be a centre cut pork chop but from what many would say (esp. if they are Spanish) is the finest pork in the world. It is a very old special breed that is range fed and finished by feeding acorns. It is hard to get, certainly in my area, so this would be an opportunity to try something special.

Looking at the menu from the Polo Grill we see "Free Range Iberico de Bellota Pork T-Bone Cut" and we're wondering what this is. Has anyone had it?

Also the menu fom Red Ginger looks so interesting and I understand it is a great restaurant. Can't decide if I want Spring rolls or Summer rolls. Has anyone had either? Tiger prawns and calamari sound good too as appetizers.

The Tiger Prawns and the calamari are both excellent! I have now dined in Red Ginger 5 times and have gotten one or the other or both for that matter each time.

Archived