Carnival Liberty Steakhouse

Morris4me

What is the name of the Carnival Liberty Steakhouse? The deck plans I've seen show it as Harry's. I requested a reservation through Carnival.com, and got a confirmation for "Diamond Steakhouse". Just want to make sure that Carnival booked me into the correct venue.

My reservation confirmation email states Diamonds Steakhouse. I think the name was changed from Harry's when the ship got the 2.0 changes.

I sent in for my reservation back in January. I'm hoping it's still o.k. since they put Harry's on it.

Do you know if we need to check our reservations once on board or do we just show up on the day and time of our reservations?

I sent in for my reservation back in January. I'm hoping it's still o.k. since they put Harry's on it.

Do you know if we need to check our reservations once on board or do we just show up on the day and time of our reservations?

I'm sure it's fine. You will get a card in your cabin confirming your reservation. They also have tables set up near Guest Services upon boarding. You can confirm your reservation there, too.

I just ate there and now it's called Diamonds Steakhouse (and is wonderful!).

Like someone already said, you will receive a reservation card in your room and they will also call you the day before confirming your dinner.

All will be well, even if your reservation says Harry's. Go on this wonderful cruise and enjoy that amazing dinner....

They have changed the name to Diamonds. Big signs on board last week. And our pre sail confirm was for Harry's (made 3 weeks out). Harry's may still be on the various deck plan sights as this is a very recent change. Rest assured it's still in the same locale and still the same menu and service.

Thanks everyone for all the help. Sorry to the op for sitting in on your post. Hope some of the answers help with your reservation also.

One more question: Our reservation is for the day we embark, will there still be a card in our cabin? Thanks again for all the help. We've been on many cruises but this is our first time at the steakhouse.

Thanks everyone for all the help. Sorry to the op for sitting in on your post. Hope some of the answers help with your reservation also.

One more question: Our reservation is for the day we embark, will there still be a card in our cabin? Thanks again for all the help. We've been on many cruises but this is our first time at the steakhouse.

Not sure if a card will be in your cabin the first day, might be in the message box outside. But just bring a print of your on line confirm email.

They should have you. BTW, we've never had to show any confirm or card, just gave name and cabin number to hostess.

Not sure if a card will be in your cabin the first day, might be in the message box outside. But just bring a print of your on line confirm email.

They should have you. BTW, we've never had to show any confirm or card, just gave name and cabin number to hostess.

Thank you :) I have the print out for the reservation in my travel folder so I'll def. bring it.

We picked the first day for a couple of reasons. We've done the welcome aboard show enough to not mind missing it if we are still in the steakhouse. I've read that it may take up to 2 hours. Also, we've read that they give you a free bottle of wine on the first night, not a deal breaker for us but will be nice if they do. We have ATD and really like most of the other shows so we can go early and be out in time to do somethings and go to the shows. That's the reason we picked the first night.

We picked the first day for a couple of reasons. We've done the welcome aboard show enough to not mind missing it if we are still in the steakhouse. I've read that it may take up to 2 hours. Also, we've read that they give you a free bottle of wine on the first night, not a deal breaker for us but will be nice if they do. We have ATD and really like most of the other shows so we can go early and be out in time to do somethings and go to the shows. That's the reason we picked the first night.

Well since this is our first Carnival cruise, I certainly don't want to miss the first show. :)

I know about the wine, but since we are not big wine drinkers, this isn't a good reason for us personally.

I'm actually more curious about what the menu is the first night. Our goal is to pick our least favorite main dining room food choice night. Does anybody know what the dining room menu is the first night??? I looked at Zydecocruiser 7 day menu, does the Liberty follow this order??? :confused:

Well since this is our first Carnival cruise, I certainly don't want to miss the first show. :)

I know about the wine, but since we are not big wine drinkers, this isn't a good reason for us personally.

I'm actually more curious about what the menu is the first night. Our goal is to pick our least favorite main dining room food choice night. Does anybody know what the dining room menu is the first night??? I looked at Zydecocruiser 7 day menu, does the Liberty follow this order??? :confused:

Pretty much on the Western. You can check a couple of recent reviews with pictures and see. First night MDR is the only nights for shrimp cocktail and creme brulee. Western's second night is the elegant lobster night.

Pretty much on the Western. You can check a couple of recent reviews with pictures and see. First night MDR is the only nights for shrimp cocktail and creme brulee. Western's second night is the elegant lobster night.

I didn't notice shrimp cocktail on the menu for day 1, are you sure there is shrimp cocktail the first night in dining room??

Archived