Princess Grill Embarkation Day

Little London

I understand they serve lunch in the Princess Grill on embarkation day, but does anybody know what time this finishes, also should we miss lunch is afternoon tea served in the Queens Grill Lounge. I am just asking because although we live about 45 minutes from Southampton we may have to work for a couple of hours on our departure day, so we might not board until about 1.30 - 2.00pm. Thank you.

I understand they serve lunch in the Princess Grill on embarkation day, but does anybody know what time this finishes, also should we miss lunch is afternoon tea served in the Queens Grill Lounge. I am just asking because although we live about 45 minutes from Southampton we may have to work for a couple of hours on our departure day, so we might not board until about 1.30 - 2.00pm. Thank you.

When we boarded lunch was from 1:30 to 2:30, so you should be fine if you go straight to the restaurant. They did serve tea in the Grills Lounge on embarkation day.

Hope you get out of work on time, and have a wonderful trip:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Thanks, for that. As you can see I may well have a lot of questions between now and January :D

Ask away, there are some friendly, experienced and knowledgeable people here on CC who love to help, best wishes :) .

Do the Queen's Grill passengers take lunch in the Princess Grill as well on embarkation day, or does the Queen's Grill also open?

Queens Grill is open for lunch for Queens Grill pax.

Archived