Bones Pirate Ship HELP

funtoocruise

Can't seem to get an answer any where. HOw do I find out pricing and information on this tour. Couldn't even find it on their website:(.

We'll be in ST. Thomas in Oct. on the Carnival Dream and don't see it in their shore excursions either. Was there before on Princess and booked it but due to weather they had to cancel it. We were really disappointed b/c it looked like alot of fun so we really want to try it this time around.

Please help?????

Wish I could be of more help. :o

All I know is their site is doubloon.com because that's where they had us go for pictures they had taken on the ship. The site wasn't the greatest and we never were able to view the photos.

Don't know for sure ... just thinking ... since Bones is "locked in" to some cruise lines, it's not open otherwise and no pricing is available.

• 2 months later...

Thanks. Their website is no help at all.

Does anyone know if they are available to Carnival or not?? I know they are to Princess.

Still need help we're really hoping to do this excursion and need all the info we can get. Carnival says we're too far out from our cruise and they have no info for us yet.

HELP PLEASE

Can't seem to get an answer any where. HOw do I find out pricing and information on this tour. Couldn't even find it on their website:(.

We'll be in ST. Thomas in Oct. on the Carnival Dream and don't see it in their shore excursions either. Was there before on Princess and booked it but due to weather they had to cancel it. We were really disappointed b/c it looked like alot of fun so we really want to try it this time around.

Please help?????

On Carnival's website, 29 different tours were available and Bones was not one of them. Their website, which is doubloon.com, says that you can book them through Royal, Celebrity and Disney, listed as the Turtle Cove Sail & Snorkel. It is 3 1/2 hours long, costs 59.00 and includes open bar and snacks.

On Carnival's website, 29 different tours were available and Bones was not one of them. Their website, which is doubloon.com, says that you can book them through Royal, Celebrity and Disney, listed as the Turtle Cove Sail & Snorkel. It is 3 1/2 hours long, costs 59.00 and includes open bar and snacks.

Thanks for the info so I guess we might be out of luck:(

Archived