PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Hiya!! How did the day go?? Mine was good.. :)

What were you up to Lynne;)

Linny that dip mix sounds interesting and yummy I will check out that site, thanks!

Good morning funatics!! Well we dodged a bunch of the downpours and winds down here, we had some good steady rain for hours, and some <little skeery> wind gusts for a bit, but we held power WOOOHOO!!:D

Linny that dip mix sounds interesting and yummy I will check out that site, thanks!

Good morning funatics!! Well we dodged a bunch of the downpours and winds down here, we had some good steady rain for hours, and some <little skeery> wind gusts for a bit, but we held power WOOOHOO!!:D

Morning Floatie! We got the day off and we're up just as early. Go figure!:)

Good Morning Viva and gang! Enjoy your day off Viva.

Nothing much going on here. Gonna try and keep cool.

Morning Ready! Nothing much going on here either. May check out a couple of electronic stores later today. Expecting company next weekend and they probably would like a TV;).

Hey Linda I'm nothing bec I am play game with my BFF Catie!!

And what guess my BFF Catie come here next weekend whooooohooo!!!!

Oh, a weekend with Catie! That will be FUN!!!:D

So glad you made out ok in the storm...phew! And you got the rain, you need...win-win!

Yeah, the dip mix is good...it's called Lobster Bisque dip mix. There are other recipes to use it for as well. And it's even good if you don't add any lobster (or fake lobster) to it! Good thing I was cooking while it was out or I would have eaten way too much of it:o

Happy Memorial Day to all...and thank you to all who have protected us!

Nothing on the agenda today...not a bad thing!;) Enjoy!

Oh, a weekend with Catie! That will be FUN!!!:D

So glad you made out ok in the storm...phew! And you got the rain, you need...win-win!

Yeah, the dip mix is good...it's called Lobster Bisque dip mix. There are other recipes to use it for as well. And it's even good if you don't add any lobster (or fake lobster) to it! Good thing I was cooking while it was out or I would have eaten way too much of it:o

Happy Memorial Day to all...and thank you to all who have protected us!

Nothing on the agenda today...not a bad thing!;) Enjoy!

Good Morning Linda yeah!!!

What are ya plan doing today???

:eek::eek::eek: OMG ya'll are killing me!! LMAO

now can you just imagine us in person!

I just noticed you are gong B2B on this cruise! well congrats as well as some jealously in there somewhere... in any case what are you gonna due the second wave without us on-board? ....well probably get some actually rest and relaxation :D

now can you just imagine us in person!

I just noticed you are gong B2B on this cruise! well congrats as well as some jealously in there somewhere... in any case what are you gonna due the second wave without us on-board? ....well probably get some actually rest and relaxation :D

Thank you and ... I am sure we will manage.:p Actually we have no plans for the second week except maybe see some things we missed the first week. I am one that doesn't believe in less than a 10 day cruise anymore and with Carnival you have to do a b2b usually to do that. Loved when Celebrity did 12 day cruises out of Baltimore. RCCL does still do 12 days out of Baltimore but not sold on RCCL.

Yep you are right...I am sure I will need a full week to relax after you guys!;):p

Thank you and ... I am sure we will manage.:p Actually we have no plans for the second week except maybe see some things we missed the first week. I am one that doesn't believe in less than a 10 day cruise anymore and with Carnival you have to do a b2b usually to do that. Loved when Celebrity did 12 day cruises out of Baltimore. RCCL does still do 12 days out of Baltimore but not sold on RCCL.

Yep you are right...I am sure I will need a full week to relax after you guys!;):p

Oh, but you'll be so lonesome without us!:)

That must be you and Lynne you're talking about! Never me.... I'd be the last one to get involved with your fravolity!;):p

I think Allen is over there posting for Lois now... "oh never me, I all innocent..." and something about hot bodily gases of life that smell like flowers or something like that...

Archived