PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

I think Allen is over there posting for Lois now... "oh never me, I all innocent..." and something about hot bodily gases of life that smell like flowers or something like that...

Oh Ward, you're a man of many vivid words!:)

Me too ROFL!!!!:D

Hiya breezies!! Had a total slug day today, it was sweeeeeeeeeet!! It was also rainy and cloudy all day so hangin around here was the obvious choice:p

Hiya Floatie! Had an "easy peasy" day around here too!:) But like all good things, it comes to come an end!

Ahhh fiddlesticks!

Just saw the prelim info on the new carnival loyalty program... I gonna be 3 days shy of platinum with my currently booked cruises.....

On the old system I would have been platinum oct of next year....

well.... poo on a stick!

guess it means I better book another cruise! arrgghh!

Ahhh fiddlesticks!

Just saw the prelim info on the new carnival loyalty program... I gonna be 3 days shy of platinum with my currently booked cruises.....

well.... poo on a stick!

I have a long way to go..:(

Good Morning Linda yeah!!!

What are ya plan doing today???

I didn't do much of anything yesterday Taylor:o

I started to do a little something earlier, but thought better of it and sat down! It was just too stressful!:D

A girl after my own heart!:D

Me too ROFL!!!!:D

Hiya breezies!! Had a total slug day today, it was sweeeeeeeeeet!! It was also rainy and cloudy all day so hangin around here was the obvious choice:p

And the Do-Nothing buddy list grows!:p

Oh, I forgot! Are these his lady friends? Quite the "cad" he is...;)

Allen is always surrounded by women....must be that delicate flower thing he's got goin on;)

I say... yes he is..:rolleyes: Poor Allen.. We gang up on him most of the time.. So come on and join us.. ;)

He thrives on it...:p

Ahhh fiddlesticks!

well.... poo on a stick!

I really wish the info hadn't gotten leaked because we didn't get it where we could ask questions and all...it's very confusing. I haven't even seen a good write-up of it...just something that was really confusing (of course it doesn't take much to confuse me!:o)

Howdy all...this going back to work thing after 3 days off is a PITA! Well, at least it's a short week:p

It is HOT & HUMID here today....may have some storms later...Ready & Lynne, did they get you guys yet?

OK, back to it...catch y'all later!:)

Allen is always surrounded by women....must be that delicate flower thing he's got goin on;)

He thrives on it...:p

I really wish the info hadn't gotten leaked because we didn't get it where we could ask questions and all...it's very confusing. I haven't even seen a good write-up of it...just something that was really confusing (of course it doesn't take much to confuse me!:o)

Heald had only done a few Q&A on facebook earlier today, he said the full program should launch by mid June, and we should be able to see progress via the carnival site.

I'm confused too...its easier to remain that way...

Howdy all...this going back to work thing after 3 days off is a PITA! Well, at least it's a short week:p

It is HOT & HUMID here today....may have some storms later...Ready & Lynne, did they get you guys yet?

OK, back to it...catch y'all later!:)

Yep..We got the storms.. It is cooler but have to have AC on..

Heald had only done a few Q&A on facebook earlier today, he said the full program should launch by mid June, and we should be able to see progress via the carnival site.

I'm confused too...its easier to remain that way...

Just wait until Allen gets back.. I bet he will have your answers.. Whether you want them or not.. :rolleyes::D

Yep..We got the storms.. It is cooler but have to have AC on..

Cloudy with thunder storms and high himidity here today! Hoping most of the rain will pass thru tonight:). Had the AC on yesterday, but didn't need it today.

Archived