PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Good morning, my friends! Any big plans for the weekend? Not much here...just waiting to get past today's rain and hoping for some nice deck time tomorrow.

Lexi came in and woke me up by jumping on my face this morning:rolleyes: Then when I finally went back to sleep, I had a nightmare that we showed up for a cruise but we had forgotten to pack:eek: I decided it was a good idea to get the heck outta bed after that!:p

OMG am I in love! Vasher is such a sweetheart. I'm surprised how good he and the cats have gotten along thus far. I know that makes Cass happy and what makes her happy, makes me happy.

He already knows 'sit' and is going outside much more than inside (only a couple little piddles so far). We've only heard him bark when it was time for bed and he was in his crate. And even that wasn't as bad as I thought. He cried for 20 minutes but then stopped and slept for 6 hours.

Time for another potty break

OMG am I in love! Vasher is such a sweetheart. I'm surprised how good he and the cats have gotten along thus far. I know that makes Cass happy and what makes her happy, makes me happy.

He already knows 'sit' and is going outside much more than inside (only a couple little piddles so far). We've only heard him bark when it was time for bed and he was in his crate. And even that wasn't as bad as I thought. He cried for 20 minutes but then stopped and slept for 6 hours.

Sounds like you're off to a great start!!! And glad to hear he isn't terrorizing the cats. Lexi still does:( One cat will give it right back to her, but my Mom's cat was declawed so he is perpetually hiding from her:rolleyes: Gonna be a fun weekend for you guys...enjoy!:)

Sounds like you're off to a great start!!! And glad to hear he isn't terrorizing the cats. Lexi still does:( One cat will give it right back to her, but my Mom's cat was declawed so he is perpetually hiding from her:rolleyes: Gonna be a fun weekend for you guys...enjoy!:)

I think it's helping that he came from a house with 3 cats - ranging from the attitude of "you can lick and pull my tail" to "get the F away from me" so he's used to different cat attitudes.. plus so far he's only barked when he went into his crate for bedtime last night (20 mins of whining/barking, then quiet for 6 hrs :D) And I think also that one of the first toys he found was a catnip mouse that I forgot to pick up and Leia saw that and was like.. oh, is this a cat? Not to mention he's her same size (and smaller than Leo). So all that combined and it's proving to be a much easier integration thus far than expected (fingers-crossed!)

Good morning, my friends! Any big plans for the weekend? Not much here...just waiting to get past today's rain and hoping for some nice deck time tomorrow.

Lexi came in and woke me up by jumping on my face this morning:rolleyes: Then when I finally went back to sleep, I had a nightmare that we showed up for a cruise but we had forgotten to pack:eek: I decided it was a good idea to get the heck outta bed after that!:p

Hi Linny, I'm headed down to San Francisco to check out one of the Carnival Piano guys at an Irish Pub...Bob Berhalter? Figured he'd be local and fun to go check out...looks like he will be on the Breeze before Ron Pass.

Umm..yea that would be a nightmare! But, hit up the gift shop and wear Carnival gear all week! ;):p

Yup! Toes in the water, cold drink in my hand...sounds like a song!;) Although I think my main spot may be aft Lido (LOVE open aft Lido's!), I will enjoy the huts whenever I can!:)

Oh yea..Aft area is a good go-to spot when things get too loud with the waterslides, etc on the main Lido.

Does anyone know if the Aft pool will be adults only?

Good Morning Funatics! Going to be a warm and beautiful day in the north today!:) Hard to believe it is only the first part of June. Hope everyone has a great day!

Morning..last week we had 100's now today windy in the low 60's, wacky Cali weather! Have a great day!

Congrats on the new puppy!

Morning..last week we had 100's now today windy in the low 60's, wacky Cali weather! Have a great day!

Oh wow, that is a lot cooler than here. It is 82 right now.

Made an Angel Food cake and grilled it today. OMG...talk about awesome. Grilled Angel Food Cake with strawberries, ice cream and whipped topping. I definitely cheated on my diet. :D

Made an Angel Food cake and grilled it today. OMG...talk about awesome. Grilled Angel Food Cake with strawberries, ice cream and whipped topping. I definitely cheated on my diet. :D

That sounds delicious!! Look on the bright side, Angel Food Cake is a healthier choice than, say, Pound Cake! And you've got some fruit in there too! :D

According to JH's Q&A about the new loyalty program, it looks like all cruisers will have the opportunity to hit 10 cruises by the end of next year to be grandfathered in no matter of the sail days. WOOHOO!!!! I have 7&8 on the Breeze, #9 is Liberty, and of course we'll be taking one towards the end of next year for my Platinum!!!

Now if only Vasher would be quiet in his crate :o

I think it's helping that he came from a house with 3 cats - ranging from the attitude of "you can lick and pull my tail" to "get the F away from me" so he's used to different cat attitudes.. plus so far he's only barked when he went into his crate for bedtime last night (20 mins of whining/barking, then quiet for 6 hrs :D) And I think also that one of the first toys he found was a catnip mouse that I forgot to pick up and Leia saw that and was like.. oh, is this a cat? Not to mention he's her same size (and smaller than Leo). So all that combined and it's proving to be a much easier integration thus far than expected (fingers-crossed!)

Really happy that it is all going smoothly for everyone! Lexi took over the cat toys, too...I don't think they minded...they weren't using them:p

Hi Linny, I'm headed down to San Francisco to check out one of the Carnival Piano guys at an Irish Pub...Bob Berhalter? Figured he'd be local and fun to go check out...looks like he will be on the Breeze before Ron Pass.

Umm..yea that would be a nightmare! But, hit up the gift shop and wear Carnival gear all week! ;):p

That sounds like fun! I've heard of him, but never sailed with him yet.

Yeah, that would only work if you fit into the sizes they carry:rolleyes:

Oh yea..Aft area is a good go-to spot when things get too loud with the waterslides, etc on the main Lido.

Does anyone know if the Aft pool will be adults only?

Aft Lido was always my favorite spot on Spirit class ships before they turned them into Serenity areas:mad: I can't deal with too much noise or too many children...LOL! I've heard conflicting things about the aft pool being adult only. On most ships it is, but not sure about this class.

Made an Angel Food cake and grilled it today. OMG...talk about awesome. Grilled Angel Food Cake with strawberries, ice cream and whipped topping. I definitely cheated on my diet.

That sounds delish! And not too awful in calories!

Good Afternoon Breezer Funatics!

It appears that I am back "in" still have to work out the details, but it's looking GOOD!:D

This Twisted Sistah is doing the Happy Dance!

nun_spinning.gif

welcome_back_ybeachWelcoau_answer_1_xlarge.gif

So happy you're back! We've missed you! Pull up a stool and set a spell!:D

According to JH's Q&A about the new loyalty program, it looks like all cruisers will have the opportunity to hit 10 cruises by the end of next year to be grandfathered in no matter of the sail days. WOOHOO!!!! I have 7&8 on the Breeze, #9 is Liberty, and of course we'll be taking one towards the end of next year for my Platinum!!!

Now if only Vasher would be quiet in his crate

Some of us are doing a B2B on Victory next Oct if you wanna join us;) Over 70 booked in the group so far...and they offer a drink card if you want it:p

CHEERS funatics!! It's STILL kinda wet and rainy here lol, great happy hours weather!!:p

WOOOOHOOO TC!!! Welcome back!!!:D

I do think we will be Lido aft for sailaway on Breeze, my favorite place!! Maybe the deck above for a bit too, better vista of MIA fading away WOOOOHOO!!!

Some of us are doing a B2B on Victory next Oct if you wanna join us;) Over 70 booked in the group so far...and they offer a drink card if you want it:p

Ahh we'd love to, but I don't know if my Time Off balance would be replenished enough for a full B2B by then. I think we may wait till after the Pride goes in for Drydock (supposedly around late Oct 2013) and then book on one of the ones right after she gets the 2.0 upgrades before the end of the year... we can't beat the no airfare incentive :p

wow I think Vasher actually just fell asleep in his crate after a full 65 minutes of barking/whining... we are trying to get him prepared for a real work day... Chris took the opportunity for a nap as well... I took the opportunity to make a drink :D :o

Phew, looks like it's at least safe in here...that Carnival board is like a war zone today:eek::eek::eek:

I'm declaring

happy-hour1.jpg

CHEERS!:D

You got that right!!!! I'm steering a wide berth around the main boards today. Yikes. I'm happy with whatever Carnival wants to give - having an excellent vacation for a kick-a$$ price (comparatively speaking) is what matters most to me :D

So Happy for you, Chris. Pics, please.

You got that right!!!! I'm steering a wide berth around the main boards today. Yikes. I'm happy with whatever Carnival wants to give - having an excellent vacation for a kick-a$$ price (comparatively speaking) is what matters most to me :D

I'm with you, sistah!:D

Ahh we'd love to, but I don't know if my Time Off balance would be replenished enough for a full B2B by then. I think we may wait till after the Pride goes in for Drydock (supposedly around late Oct 2013) and then book on one of the ones right after she gets the 2.0 upgrades before the end of the year... we can't beat the no airfare incentive :p

wow I think Vasher actually just fell asleep in his crate after a full 65 minutes of barking/whining... we are trying to get him prepared for a real work day... Chris took the opportunity for a nap as well... I took the opportunity to make a drink :D :o

I think "snugglebunny" would much rather snuggle with you two at night and not a cold hard cage......it's like a jail cell.....and I can here him saying....."hey man - I just got here you can't pin anything on me yet....I want the cool digs...." come on just look me in the eyes and say no go on I dare you.....

Archived