PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Hi peeps...sorry I've been AWOL again...what a week:eek: Thanks to all of you who inquired after my daughter...she is improving each day:) I finally took Liz to the Dr on Tues since she wasn't getting better. She was in there for awhile when the Dr called me in to tell me he called an ambulance because she had a rapid and eratic heart beat:eek: Turns out it stabilized in the ER...they think it was from a new drug she was on. After numerous tests they said she has a nasty virus. Today I had to bring Kailee for a consultation for gastric bypass surgery which looks like it will be in August...lasted 3 hours! Got home, started to work again and my phone rang...seems they found a "little something" on my chest Xray and I have to have a CT scan:eek: Seriously, you cannot make this stuff up!:rolleyes: There will be some serious HH at my house for TGIF!

Happy Friday Eve, all!

Hiya Linda! Boy you've really had a time of it lately! Hope everyone's on the mend real soon!:)

Here is the info from their website:

bus.pngEast Side Tour

Coming to visit Curaçao on a cruise ship anytime soon? We have a special new tour for you. We start off in Otrobanda and go over the Queen Juliana Bridge (where you have a breathtaking view of downtown Willemstad). We enter the old Jewish neighborhood where we can see the monuments built by the first Jewish families that came to the island. We stop at the Curaçao liquer distillery where you can try the different flavors of Curaçao liquer. We take a ride through the beautiful Spanish Water area and after that we stop for 45 minutes at the Curaçao Sea Aquarium Beach.

The price for this trip is $20 and includes:

• Soda, bottled water and beer on the bus
  • Free entrance to the beach
  • No hidden charges!

There is also a thread on the Carnival CC board with good reviews here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1501210&page=19

I just sent them an email and they are holding space for us.

We plan to do the Best of Aruba and Beach tour in Aruba thru Carnival which also has some good reviews on that thread.

Evening Sheila! Haven't seen you around for awhile. How your day went well!:)

Good mornin !

Well my post is in lala land lol

John came home from work yesterday with a new tv for the bedroom --he mounted it on the wall --22 inches and has a beautiful picure, Even a vuilt in vcr

Or friend Charlie came over for HH last night --you'd never know he had a stroke 0 he looks good and is talking normal. So glad he got to he hospital so quickly.

Coffee is on, all have a great day :)

Hi Doxie! How are you doing tonight? Hope you havd a good day!:)

Apply for broadcast and see if you can get a HGTV show to do it for you.;):eek: Just be aware, it might be more trouble than it's worth based on blogs I've seen about how they do production on some of these shows.

Hi Crew! I have to laugh cause those HGTV shows turn out about a well as the people who win the dream house each year. Most of those folks end up in some sort of tax trouble.:) Hope you had a good day!

Good Morning Breezers!

WooHoo, i have the cruise paid for ... and I've booked my RT air ... now to decide on an overnight hotel??? Lots of research for the best $$$ value?? Stay in Ft Lauderdale & shuttle in the morning to Miami?? ... or shuttle to Miami & shuttle to port in the morning??? still have time to decide on this one :rolleyes:

Have a great day everyone!

Hiya T C! Wish I had my cruise paid, but no such luck. Should have it paid off in a few more weeks.:) Still trying to decide if I'll stay in Miami of Ft Lauderdale. If we end up in the same place, it would be my pleasure to share a shuttle.:)

Hi peeps...sorry I've been AWOL again...what a week:eek: Thanks to all of you who inquired after my daughter...she is improving each day I finally took Liz to the Dr on Tues since she wasn't getting better. She was in there for awhile when the Dr called me in to tell me he called an ambulance because she had a rapid and eratic heart beat:eek: Turns out it stabilized in the ER...they think it was from a new drug she was on. After numerous tests they said she has a nasty virus. Today I had to bring Kailee for a consultation for gastric bypass surgery which looks like it will be in August...lasted 3 hours! Got home, started to work again and my phone rang...seems they found a "little something" on my chest Xray and I have to have a CT scan:eek: Seriously, you cannot make this stuff up!:rolleyes: There will be some serious HH at my house for TGIF!

Ward, your posts about the housecleaning were cracking me up!

Floatie, your post about the storms and the elevator were even better...LMAO! Thank you both!:D

Cass, we were looking for a sunset sail in Curacao, but didn't really come up with anything. Floatie has something in mind, but I guess she hasn't heard yet. Glad Vasher is doing well...I know it's very tiring in the beginning.....it does get better! Oh, and as far as I know, you can book Jolly Pirate in Aruba now...just tell them you're with Al's group (if we get 40 people, they'll pick us up in the Banana Bus).

Happy Friday Eve, all!

Oh my friend.. I have had things happen at once.. It really sux.. Best to you and your family.. Before we know it we will be on the big ship.. :D

Hiya T C! Wish I had my cruise paid, but no such luck. Should have it paid off in a few more weeks.:) Still trying to decide if I'll stay in Miami of Ft Lauderdale. If we end up in the same place, it would be my pleasure to share a shuttle.:)

Hope to have that news soon.. ;) But whatever we will be all together on that new ship.. :D

I thought we were looking at a sunset sail in Curacao? :confused: I'm so fracking confused. I think I'm going to leave Cass in charge of figuring out what we're doing where and I'll just give her my CC when she needs it (though I may have to think about that second part :p)

Hi everyone. Taking a much needed mental break and playing catch up. Work is absolutely crazy right now but my boss is out today and tomorrow so I'm trying to finally get caught up. Hardly anyone will be here tomorrow afternoon so I think I'm going to bring Vasher into work and give Cass a repreeve from his constant afternoon barking. We really hope he get's used to his crate soon :(

I am still considering going with Bounty Adventures, bad reviews and all for the Sunset Sail. $45 per person and for $9 per person, they will pick us up near Port and take us to city for Sunset Sail and bring us back. Plus, they advertise that if you book at least 7 days in advance, they will discount $10 per couple. Which would make it $98 per couple, transportation included. I may be booking this tomorrow or Friday evening, I mean. Then all my Shore excursions are bought and paid for! http://www.bountyadventures.com

I have a question about the Jolly Pirates excursion. Are we suppose to go ahead and book it now? I think I might have missed a post or two somewhere.

We are booking it it now. Al said on his entry on the http://www.facebook.com/events/186757638043160/ to write that we are with Als' group under message when booking it. This is so they can see if we have 40 people signed up and most likely get the Banana Bus to pick us up instead of having to use Public bus or taxi to get to Moomba Beach where Jolly Pirates are based. They give you 12% discount too when booking online. $51 for this excursion after discount.

Hi peeps...sorry I've been AWOL again...what a week:eek: Thanks to all of you who inquired after my daughter...she is improving each day:) I finally took Liz to the Dr on Tues since she wasn't getting better. She was in there for awhile when the Dr called me in to tell me he called an ambulance because she had a rapid and eratic heart beat:eek: Turns out it stabilized in the ER...they think it was from a new drug she was on. After numerous tests they said she has a nasty virus. Today I had to bring Kailee for a consultation for gastric bypass surgery which looks like it will be in August...lasted 3 hours! Got home, started to work again and my phone rang...seems they found a "little something" on my chest Xray and I have to have a CT scan:eek: Seriously, you cannot make this stuff up!:rolleyes: There will be some serious HH at my house for TGIF!

Floatie, your post about the storms and the elevator were even better...LMAO! Thank you both!:D

Cass, we were looking for a sunset sail in Curacao, but didn't really come up with anything. Floatie has something in mind, but I guess she hasn't heard yet. Glad Vasher is doing well...I know it's very tiring in the beginning.....it does get better! Oh, and as far as I know, you can book Jolly Pirate in Aruba now...just tell them you're with Al's group (if we get 40 people, they'll pick us up in the Banana Bus).

Happy Friday Eve, all!

what a wild week you have had

didnt mention it, but when the dr was checking on the pneu. she saw a little something on my lung too ---maybe it's from cruising lol.

Anyhow she sent the xrays to a radiologist and he too said a cat scan is in order.

She did a complete blood work up last week and my potassium is real low, so now I'm on another med, sigh.

Anyhow, get better soon.

Amen Vegas, Happy TGIF funatics!!!

We'll do a re-cap update of where we are for each port, and I will update over in the group area and fb!! I am working with Irie in Curacao to see what can be done for a private group within our hours, otherwise I will be one of the happy wanderers around town and then ending up at one of the waterfront area bars for happy hours:D Don't really want any beach time in Curacao with our hours there, plus the other ports' activities. I really want to see some of the town, our first time there too!

Linny, all kinds of prayers up for you and the girls, you REALLY need a happy hours tonight:)

See you all from my bungalow tonight WOOOOHOOO to getting home!!:D

Hi Doxie! How are you doing tonight? Hope you havd a good day!:)

Hi lois, yeah pretty good till about 2pm ---a terrific storm came in, power went out, high winds etc etc power asnt out too long though, but it stormed till about 4

When John came home from work , he said a huge oak tree branch was down in our subdivision ! The he had to take Gretchen to the vet for her last round of puppy shots.

Mornin all !

What a wild and crazy storm yesterday afternoon. power went out, tree limbs down (not ours) and just a mess. Looked like a hurricane was here.

John took Gretchen to the vet yesterday afternoon for her last round of puppy shots---she's now 5.8 lbs !

Cass we dont crate her durung the day, I'm home---just close all the doors to bedrooms, den etc. But we do at night and she is very good in it.

Have about 2 more loads of wash to get caught up and that's about it on my agenda for tday.

All have a great day :)

Happy Friday Eve, all!

Oh wow...you sure have had a rough week! Hope everything gets better fast!

Good Morning Breezers!

Doxie & Linny I will keep you both in my thoughts & prayers as it seems both of you are having your share of health issues all at once :( Hugs, T & P's sent to you both.

That would be a great idea, I would be happy to share with you! Last night I booked a hotel in Ft Lauderdale through SW airlines resv system that way I got 750 points for it. There is RT airport shuttle included at no charge, and I found a Ft Lauderdale based shuttle service that only cost $25.00 for the trip from the FLL airport to the pier in Miami. I think I have a good deal :confused: only issue is ther is a no refund policy if I do find something cheaper :o

Amen Vegas, Happy TGIF funatics!!!

We'll do a re-cap update of where we are for each port, and I will update over in the group area and fb!! I am working with Irie in Curacao to see what can be done for a private group within our hours, otherwise I will be one of the happy wanderers around town and then ending up at one of the waterfront area bars for happy hours:D Don't really want any beach time in Curacao with our hours there, plus the other ports' activities. I really want to see some of the town, our first time there too!

Linny, all kinds of prayers up for you and the girls, you REALLY need a happy hours tonight:)

See you all from my bungalow tonight WOOOOHOOO to getting home!!:D

Can't wait to see the plans for each port. My group of 6 will do the Irie Tour with this group if you can get it together (I'm a touring kinda person myself). We also want to do the Sevis tour with the group in La Romana.

Evening Sheila! Haven't seen you around for awhile. How your day went well!:)

Just got back from my cruise to Cozumel, so I can now concentrate on the Breeze cruise, even though I just booked a group for Jamaica next May on the Freedom. I need to catch up on all the plans for the Breeze - t-shirts, parties, excursions, etc.

Happy Friday Everyone!!! I'll be signing up for the Jolly Pirates either this afternoon or this weekend. Sounds like a lot of fun and should be great doing the excurtion with lots of you.

We're crossing our fingers but Vasher was MUCH better in his crate yesterday (both morning and afternoon). Hopefully this is a sign of things to come and he's getting adjusted. There is no one here at work this afternoon so I'm going to bring him in with me. If he's bad and barking, it'll just give me a reason to leave early :D.

I'm not sure if Cass told anyone but she started a blog and is posting reviews of our cruises (and other vacations we've taken) and we'll also be adding everyday stuff once I can get Vasher to not get into EVERYTHING he shouldn't. His new favorite thing is herding the cats :rolleyes:

I hope everyone has a great day (it's beautiful here) and have plenty of drinks for me tonight as I need to keep my wits about me at night.

Happy Friday Everyone!!! I'll be signing up for the Jolly Pirates either this afternoon or this weekend. Sounds like a lot of fun and should be great doing the excurtion with lots of you.

We're crossing our fingers but Vasher was MUCH better in his crate yesterday (both morning and afternoon). Hopefully this is a sign of things to come and he's getting adjusted. There is no one here at work this afternoon so I'm going to bring him in with me. If he's bad and barking, it'll just give me a reason to leave early :D.

I'm not sure if Cass told anyone but she started a blog and is posting reviews of our cruises (and other vacations we've taken) and we'll also be adding everyday stuff once I can get Vasher to not get into EVERYTHING he shouldn't. His new favorite thing is herding the cats :rolleyes:

I hope everyone has a great day (it's beautiful here) and have plenty of drinks for me tonight as I need to keep my wits about me at night.

I'll have 5 or 6 for you lol

Archived