PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Wellllllllll, we got it done and stuffed into the house anyhow, ouchie ouchie ouchie:rolleyes::p

Good morning funatics!! Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend, now on to getting closer to cruising, pleeeeeeeeeeease

Glad you Got er done! And I'm all for getting closer to cruising!:D

You must have been on Lakeshore Drive in Chicago on Michigan Lake. It really is quite beautiful and Lake Erie is just like that except missing all the tall buildings and commercialization. When you look out over Lake Erie it looks like the ocean because all you can is water...no land.

Yes, that's where we were. And the most amazing thing was seeing a bunny go hopping across the street...pretty odd sight in a big city! I know as a child (I was born in Michigan) we went to one of the Great Lakes a few times, but I don't remember it...we moved to CT when I was 3.

Looks like today is our last nice day for a while and it's raining off and on. Going to start getting hot tomorrow and an absurd 96 on Thursday. I guess Summer is coming in with a bang this year.

And yes, I think it's safe to say that me and Cass are addicted to cruising. We're both excited to see the 2.0 upgrades on a ship that we arlready know really well to see how the changes work on this class. But it's still over 500 days away

Vasher slept mostly through the night but then got up before 5:30 :(. My angel took over around 6:15 so I could get a little more rest. I don't know what I'm going to do today without my nap :o

It's supposed to be in the 90's with high humidity here, too...Wed thru Fri. Going to be a shock, as it's been almost chilly the last 2 days!

Vasher will get better as his little bladder grows. By the time Lexi was around 4-5 months old, she was good to go all nite. Be sure not to let him have any water after 8 or so...that will help;)

I look forward to you reporting back how they do the 2.0 on Spirit class...going to be odd since they have such a different layout than the other classes...

I joined a camping social group. I haven't camped since my twenties, but looking foward to it. They also rented a cabin, but I want the eperience of pitching and sleeping in my tent. I bought an airbed and got batteries for my small tv and also have a campng lanern so I should ber ok at this site, but they did mention packing food in trees because of bears at the site we will be going to in Oct. I may have to go in on the cabin for that one :eek:

We used to camp all the time...really enjoyed it. I think I'm done with it now...not as easy getting up off the airbed anymore...LOL! And camping with bears??? Yup, I vote on the cabin for that one!:eek: Sounds like a fun thing to do with a group!

My thoughts on camping...

outdoorsy-getting-flirting-ecard-someecards.jpg

LMAO!!! Yup, that about sums it up for me now, too!;):D

I joined a camping social group. I haven't camped since my twenties, but looking foward to it. They also rented a cabin, but I want the eperience of pitching and sleeping in my tent. I bought an airbed and got batteries for my small tv and also have a campng lanern so I should ber ok at this site, but they did mention packing food in trees because of bears at the site we will be going to in Oct. I may have to go in on the cabin for that one :eek:

That's what they call "Beverly Hills" camping in Texas! We rented a cabin at a lake one spring break and Kathryn told the proprietor "We've camping out for the week". He laughed and said, "That's Beverly Hills camping!":D

It's supposed to be in the 90's with high humidity here, too...Wed thru Fri. Going to be a shock, as it's been almost chilly the last 2 days!

AH! Florida creeps north!:p

We used to camp all the time...really enjoyed it. I think I'm done with it now...not as easy getting up off the airbed anymore...LOL! And camping with bears??? Yup, I vote on the cabin for that one!:eek: Sounds like a fun thing to do with a group!

LMAO!!! Yup, that about sums it up for me now, too!;):D

600_121617252.jpeg

So far, 50 people have signed up. It is a very active group and they go on trips 2 - 3 times per month.

The thought of even seeing a bear at a distance is to scary. I have never slept on an airbed. I inflates and deflates with the push of a button. It'll be my luck that it won't close, so I'll leave it packaged until we get there. They sponsor a happy hour each night and

They also party too. Look at the bar

Sounds interesting! How did you find out about the group?:)

Wellllllllll, we got it done and stuffed into the house anyhow, ouchie ouchie ouchie:rolleyes::p

Good morning funatics!! Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend, now on to getting closer to cruising, pleeeeeeeeeeease:D

OK now, enough of this manual labor:)! Glad you got it all done and your niece can move on. Closer to the cruise sounds good to me!:D

Good Morning Breezers, sorry I have been MIA. Busy! But come 6 pm on vacation, road trip to Dayton, OH for a friend's wedding with a stop in Asheville, NC for some fresh air and mountains. Not sure where we will get on the way back. Looking forward to some time away.

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE.

Good Morning Breezers, sorry I have been MIA. Busy! But come 6 pm on vacation, road trip to Dayton, OH for a friend's wedding with a stop in Asheville, NC for some fresh air and mountains. Not sure where we will get on the way back. Looking forward to some time away.

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE.

Have a great time !

Pomme, any luck with the info I sent you ?

Two thumbs up on that!! :D Just love those places where the beds get made for you.. ;):D

Ah camping, it must be a trend haven't done it since college, but will be doing it in December at Ft. DeSoto in Tierra Verde, FL. Pretty cool because those sites sell out early. For those that have never been, its at a "best beach" Its alright for a beach, but I've been to better in FL. If I end up liking it, my last camping experience I did not enjoy, maybe I'll suggest Bahia Honda in the Keys. That place looks amazing and I have friends that have camped there and loved it.

Have a great time !

Pomme, any luck with the info I sent you ?

Oh crap, totally slipped my mind. I'll try to remember during my week off. If you dont hear back from me in a couple of days, send me an email to remind me. I am so absent minded and I'm not even 40 yet.

Oh crap, totally slipped my mind. I'll try to remember during my week off. If you dont hear back from me in a couple of days, send me an email to remind me. I am so absent minded and I'm not even 40 yet.

no problem----------------

Archived