PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Wow yeah that's freaking steep. I hope Baltimore doesn't get any ideas... I like $105 for the week.

I love sailing out of Baltimore. It is so easy to get there and back. Last time we sailed out of Baltimore we sailed on a 12 night cruise and ended up doing a park, sleep and cruise package at one of the hotels. For a little over $100 we were able to get a motel room, continental breakfast, free shuttle to and from the port and park our car for up to 14 days. Really wish that Celebrity hadn't left Baltimore, they had the best cruises out of there. The 7 day cruises out of Baltimore just aren't long enough and prefer something other than the Bahamas. We might give RCCL a try sometimes out of there.

I love sailing out of Baltimore. It is so easy to get there and back. Last time we sailed out of Baltimore we sailed on a 12 night cruise and ended up doing a park, sleep and cruise package at one of the hotels. For a little over $100 we were able to get a motel room, continental breakfast, free shuttle to and from the port and park our car for up to 14 days. Really wish that Celebrity hadn't left Baltimore, they had the best cruises out of there. The 7 day cruises out of Baltimore just aren't long enough and prefer something other than the Bahamas. We might give RCCL a try sometimes out of there.

Hubby and I are looking at cruising from Baltimore.. :)

Love Baltimore port just wish Carnival did different itinerary. Guess I will have to go RCCL someday.

Ditto Ditto Ditto.. just can't swallow paying all that extra cost for RCCL right now, so we just stick to the same ol' same ol' LOL

July 28 I'm leaves for Destin, FL stay in 7 days before my bestie friend Catie go to Oregon for camp!!

Only about a month away! Wow, Catie goes all the way to Oregon for camp???

Hi All,

I'm good, just in Atlanta with my daughter, sister and brother. My daughter purchased her first home on Wednesday, so we're helping her get everything set-up. Be back on Sunday.

Glad to hear all is ok, Lois...that's a lot of work!

2.gif2.gif

Saturdays until the FUNNEL FUNATICS are FEELIN' THE BREEZE

Hiya Kel! Looking better each week! Hope your feet are better:)

Wow yeah that's freaking steep. I hope Baltimore doesn't get any ideas... I like $105 for the week.

Oh noes, it's always something isn't it?? Good luck!

Good Morning Breezers - hope everyone had a good Friday night. Chris so graciously bought a cat tower for my kitties, to give them some area of respite from the Vasher Tornado - so far they love it, but Leo's had to be on security detail a few times to keep the puppy at bay... he thinks he's a cat and has tried to climb it on more than one occasion

I need to figure out some time to get to the grocery store today - tried to go yesterday afternoon and realized one of the 4 brand-spankin-new tires I got on Monday was flat... I think it's a rim issue because it's the same one that had a slow leak before I got new ones. Yay! Unfortunately, the shop we use is in the process of changing phone providers, and their number has been disconnected since yesterday. Well I'll deal with it Monday I guess, one of those times working from home comes in handy!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

Cat tower is a great idea...they need a place to escape for sure. Lexi tries to be a cat, too, but the cat isn't buying it...she gives her a real claw clobber on a regular basis;)

Stinks with your tire/rim situation...hope it gets resolved with not too much $ involved. I know what you mean about working at home...with all the Dr appts around here lately I would have been sunk if I had to keep coming back from the office which is 20 mins away!:eek:

Adding my good morning breezers!! Happy to have the numbers dancin' around in here again, thanks kel!

We're heading out to Home Depot this morning, checking out an area rug or some other stuff:eek:

Yesterday turned out well, Julie found a place she loves and it's 4.2 miles from her school, YAY!!

Today is a race to beat the rain here, so see yas laters!!!

That's great she found a place! Big sigh of relief...

What is that crazy storm doing down there??? I saw something about it could go to TX???:confused:

Yeah, the thing that concerns me also is the way they are trying to put these companies out of business. If they succeed there and move on to the other Ports in Florida, they will have a monopoly and raise prices even higher and we'd have nothing we can do about it. It would feel like extortion to park your car. And then, with no competition, security could then be scaled back because where could we go anyway? They could raise it to $25 a night and cut back on security and there'd be nothing we could do about it.

That whole thing is crazy...hope it doesn't set a precedent.:mad:

Good morning funatics!! No sunshine today here, looks like Debby is moving away from us though and that is good news!!

Last night my nieces came over to hang out, Julie is getting excited about her new apartment and moves in July 13th weekend. All is well in our world, thank God. Now if we could just fast forward to our turn on Breeze!!:D

Good Morning Breezers!

This morning was the first time in a L O N G time that I actually slept past 6:00 a.m. it felt great!!! I've never been one to sleep late, and sometimes it's really annoying that I can't :o

Glad Debbie is not impacting your area Floatie, I think she's going to bypass south Louisiana too. Glad for that!!! I've heard on the news that this is unusual to have a named storm in the Gulf this early in the hurricane season :confused: I hope that doesn't mean we are in for a bad one this year!!!!!

I'm missing her highness & my little buddy again today :( I think I'm going to have call DD and schedule an unscheduled visit for today so I can have some G-baby hugs & kisses. :rolleyes:

Have a great Sunday everyone!

Good morning funatics!! No sunshine today here, looks like Debby is moving away from us though and that is good news!!

Last night my nieces came over to hang out, Julie is getting excited about her new apartment and moves in July 13th weekend. All is well in our world, thank God. Now if we could just fast forward to our turn on Breeze!!

I was happy to see Debby moving away, too!

I'm all for fast forwarding, even though I don't want to wish summer away. 5 months from today for the 8 day....less 2 days for the shorty! Slowly but surely....;)

Good Morning Breezers!

This morning was the first time in a L O N G time that I actually slept past 6:00 a.m. it felt great!!! I've never been one to sleep late, and sometimes it's really annoying that I can't

Glad Debbie is not impacting your area Floatie, I think she's going to bypass south Louisiana too. Glad for that!!! I've heard on the news that this is unusual to have a named storm in the Gulf this early in the hurricane season :confused: I hope that doesn't mean we are in for a bad one this year!!!!!

I'm missing her highness & my little buddy again today :( I think I'm going to have call DD and schedule an unscheduled visit for today so I can have some G-baby hugs & kisses. :rolleyes:

Have a great Sunday everyone!

TC, I thought of you when they threw LA into the mix...hoping that doesn't come to play! But yes, this is a lot of named storms before the end of June!

Hope you get some of those Gbaby kisses today!:)

Good morning, Funatics! Another beautiful day up here! Storms coming in tonight and tomorrow, so I'll enjoy it for now. Tonight is steak on the grill with garlic bread/bruschetta, and salad. Love dining on our deck when the weather cooperates. It's like being in a treehouse:)

Floatie, are we doing shirts or anything for the Funatics? I know there will be some for the Beez, but not sure about our group.

Have a good one, all!

Afternoon, Breezers! We're on the cusp of the outer northeast "dirty" side of Debby. Tht's the one thing about western moving storms, they dump their rain on the east sides. It does appear to be slow moving and maybe splitting but we're not under heavy rains or winds like west central Florida. My fav storm tracking site now charges bookoobucks for access, so just have to rely on the old weatherunderground workhorse.

My best wishes to all heading out of FL ports today. Gonna be wet sailaways for everyone.

Trying to wrap my mind around Kim Stanley Robinson's new book, 2312. It's a slog though. Fascinated by all the technology; bored by the slow moving thus far plotless story.

Man O Man, has it been miserable today. Constant rain and wind made for a VERY busy day delivering pizzas today. BUT, the $ was very good too. Days like today make cruising possible for me. Good to be home now and resting. Have a good night everyone. :D

Man O Man, has it been miserable today. Constant rain and wind made for a VERY busy day delivering pizzas today. BUT, the $ was very good too. Days like today make cruising possible for me. Good to be home now and resting. Have a good night everyone. :D

We feel your pain over here pizza, and we're not even as bad as you are over there:eek: The rain started here at around 1 and hasn't stopped yet:eek: Looks like Debby wants to stick around FL for a few more days and then who knows:rolleyes::D

Hiya funatics!! Getting ready to get another week closer so that's a little WOOOOHOO anyhow!

Archived