PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Good morning guys!! Welcome to the holiday week!!:D

Hoping we have some good news from Cass/Chris on the power situation!

Dox, I am working tomorrow so will be home around 5:30. I will call you later today!!:D

ok great 0 we will find something to do lol

Good Morning Dox and Funatics!

Well I must say, the pizza was awesome! Took a frozen supreme pizza (had to add some fresh spinach and feta cheese) and let it defrost then cooked it on a pizza stone on the grill. You all have really got to try it.

sounds yummy and we have a pizza stone

sounds yummy and we have a pizza stone

You really should try it...there are instructions all over the net.

Going to be a long day today...sitting here waiting for the repair man for my freezer and frig. Suppose to be here between 8 and 5. Why can't them give a closer estimate?

Lois, glad to hear the storms cooled you down! We had the edge of a storm yesterday around dinner time but then the sun came back out and it was a steambath.

Ready, so you started with a frozen pizza? Interesting! Glad it was good...going to have to try a grilled pizza one of these days! I refuse to use my oven in summer. Good luck with the fridge repair...it's ridiculous that they make you stay home all day! We usually get at least a 4 hour window.

Vicki, safe travels to FB! I'm sure you'll all have a great time with Floatie!:D Wish I was there!

OK, Have to get to work....have mucho to accomplish today! Have a good one, all!:)

Lois, glad to hear the storms cooled you down! We had the edge of a storm yesterday around dinner time but then the sun came back out and it was a steambath.

Ready, so you started with a frozen pizza? Interesting! Glad it was good...going to have to try a grilled pizza one of these days! I refuse to use my oven in summer. Good luck with the fridge repair...it's ridiculous that they make you stay home all day! We usually get at least a 4 hour window.

Vicki, safe travels to FB! I'm sure you'll all have a great time with Floatie!:D Wish I was there!

OK, Have to get to work....have mucho to accomplish today! Have a good one, all!:)

Good Morning Linda have a good day!!!:D

Hey all, still no power. Got home around 8 last night and the thermostat was pegged at 90. My Dad's coming over later today to hook up a generator so we'll at least have some fans going tonight. Everything in the fridge is gone. I feel bad for the animals. The cats like the warm but not like this and poor Vasher is miserable. He was scratching at the air vent trying to get it to work this morning (it was kind of cute).

My work was nice enough to let Cass come in and use a spare office. I have a feeling this is going to be a very long week :o

YEA!!!! I paid our last payment today!! :D

Good for you! I always wait till last minute lol. I like to keep my money mine until I can't wait any longer.

Sat around all day waiting for the repair man...hopefully it is all fixed now...crossing fingers.

Chris and Cass...hope you get power soon.

Hey all, still no power. Got home around 8 last night and the thermostat was pegged at 90. My Dad's coming over later today to hook up a generator so we'll at least have some fans going tonight. Everything in the fridge is gone. I feel bad for the animals. The cats like the warm but not like this and poor Vasher is miserable. He was scratching at the air vent trying to get it to work this morning (it was kind of cute).

My work was nice enough to let Cass come in and use a spare office. I have a feeling this is going to be a very long week :o

So sorry you guys are going through this:( How nice that Cass could come in and work in the AC! Poor little Vasher. Lexi gets very hot very quickly...not sure if it's that puppies don't regulate as well or what, but it doesn't take much with her. Saying a prayer that you get regular power back SOON!

Good for you! I always wait till last minute lol. I like to keep my money mine until I can't wait any longer.

Sat around all day waiting for the repair man...hopefully it is all fixed now...crossing fingers.

Chris and Cass...hope you get power soon.

I'm with you, Ready! Hold onto my money til it screams! LOL!;)

Evening all...what a hideous day I had...I really hate my job at times like this:mad: I'm supposed to have tomorrow off, but will end up having to work for a while in the morning...that cuts into my errand time to pick up stuff for our overnight....grrrrrr.....grumble grumble. At least when I leave tomorrow nobody can bother me, and hopefully I'll come back sane:cool:

A little cooler up here today...anyone else getting relief?

Mercifully, it wasn't nearly as hot today. It was all the air conditioner could do trying to keep up! Was praying that the power stayed on. Enough about me, how did your day go?

Mornin all !

Well tom is the day we leave for Flagler - talked to Phil last night and he will be there around 4 on the 4th

Got up way too early this am-- I see a nap later/

Cass/Chris hope your power is back on soon --- no fun in the summer.

All have a great day, bbl :)

Safe travels to FB!

Hi Chris! Sorry your power is still out and for the total loss in the frig! Hoping you get power back real soon! I know Cass is thankful for a cool place to work?

Archived