PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Good morning funatics!! Hiya Taylor!!:D

I emailed Johna to find out what the latest from CCL on OBC means to us, if anything, stay tuned!!

Pommee, Seavis doesn't require deposits so I will collect funds on board the first day so I know who is definitely in:) Would never leave without ya!!:p

Gotta run to work, have a great day all, see yas tonight!

Good Morning Floatie!

I almost forgot ... My first attempt at making Old Fashioneds, success. Yum. My belly is warm.

Don Draper would be proud! I'm curious to try them, but not sure I'd like it... maybe I should order one out somewhere to see if I like them.

I saw a post asking about La Romana...we are booked for the jet boat and last time I checked we had room for two more in the first boat with a second one available if we need it.

Yeah that was Chris - he wanted to know if we needed to pay you or anyone before we left....

Pommee, Seavis doesn't require deposits so I will collect funds on board the first day so I know who is definitely in:) Would never leave without ya!!:p

Gotta run to work, have a great day all, see yas tonight!

And question answered! Thanks!

Happy Wednesday Breezers... well I gotta admit I'm a little at wits end with this whole puppy thing - thank god for Chris being the primary caregiver, because I think I'd be in a padded cell right about now! He's got his good days, but my god the bad days are enough to drive me up a wall! I had to just leave last night and had a bit of retail therapy to get me through... :p

Let's hope today is a GOOD day!!

Hope everyone has a great one!

Good Morning Breezers! Well after a wonderful Monday, Vasher was hell on paws last night (as Cass said above). NOTHING was working with getting him to calm down or not be a little bastard. When the threat of storms was gone we went for a long walk and that helped for a bit but then he got tired/cranky and just wouldn't lay down. He was much better this morning so let's hope today is a 'good doggie day' as Cass has to deal with him at lunch by herself for the first time since we're doing a company lunch today.

Floatie, can you please confirm that me and Cass are set for the La Romana trip? I just want to make sure nothing got lost in the shuffle (and I also know we're not really apart of the main CC group :o).

Al, recipe?

OK, back to trying to avert a disaster here at work :rolleyes:

Don Draper would be proud! I'm curious to try them, but not sure I'd like it... maybe I should order one out somewhere to see if I like them.

Yeah that was Chris - he wanted to know if we needed to pay you or anyone before we left....

And question answered! Thanks!

Happy Wednesday Breezers... well I gotta admit I'm a little at wits end with this whole puppy thing - thank god for Chris being the primary caregiver, because I think I'd be in a padded cell right about now! He's got his good days, but my god the bad days are enough to drive me up a wall! I had to just leave last night and had a bit of retail therapy to get me through... :p

Let's hope today is a GOOD day!!

Hope everyone has a great one!

Good Morning Cass have a good day with puppy!!!:D

I just watch video from your blog puppy it very cute dog!!!!

Good Morning Breezers! Well after a wonderful Monday, Vasher was hell on paws last night (as Cass said above). NOTHING was working with getting him to calm down or not be a little bastard. When the threat of storms was gone we went for a long walk and that helped for a bit but then he got tired/cranky and just wouldn't lay down. He was much better this morning so let's hope today is a 'good doggie day' as Cass has to deal with him at lunch by herself for the first time since we're doing a company lunch today.

Floatie, can you please confirm that me and Cass are set for the La Romana trip? I just want to make sure nothing got lost in the shuffle (and I also know we're not really apart of the main CC group :o).

Al, recipe?

OK, back to trying to avert a disaster here at work :rolleyes:

I feel your pain lol- Gretchen can be a handful at times ! Will be glad when puppyhood is over

Hi Taylor :D

Yep he's lucky he's a cutie!! It's saved him from "the dog house" quite a few times!!

Yup puppy training... how much I dont miss it!

BTW.. finally read your pride review (I going in 53 days 2 hours and 52 mins) Great review! .. and you have a another Let it ride player here too (I hate playing alone as well... your right you can burn through some cash real fast!)

Yup puppy training... how much I dont miss it!

BTW.. finally read your pride review (I going in 53 days 2 hours and 52 mins) Great review! .. and you have a another Let it ride player here too (I hate playing alone as well... your right you can burn through some cash real fast!)

Thanks!!! Aww, you'll have to see if Bunnie is still the host - she's great! I missed her as a dealer though, she always brought us luck :D Let it Ride is a great game! We'll definitely see each other at the tables on the Breeze :cool:

Thanks!!! Aww, you'll have to see if Bunnie is still the host - she's great! I missed her as a dealer though, she always brought us luck :D Let it Ride is a great game! We'll definitely see each other at the tables on the Breeze :cool:

Yeah, I won't have to pull you away from the Alchemy Bar on this cruise :p

Good Morning! I have a question that maybe someone can answer. Have been reading where Carnival is going to crack down on the TA's giving OBC more than $25. Just wondering how that will effect the ones that booked through the group since we are suppose to get an OBC? Will we still get the OBC? Do we need to make final payment before Aug. 1st to still get it? Kinda confused on all of this.

Disclaimer: The following statements are made from my personal knowledge, and perceptions regarding the carnival statement about TA OBC. You should by no means take this as correct and or accurate, its best considered the ramblings of of a old curmudgeon.

From what I have read you have to pay your final deposit before 8/1/12 to receive any past promised OBC from a TA.

However I think Carnival will alter its statement to include all future sailings OBC will be honored if the full deposit is paid by 8/1/12. Just MHO

Is there a deposit needed for LaRomana? I know I said I'm in, but I don't know if I have to put something down. Let me know. I don't want to miss out!

Oh got my confirmation for Jolly Pirates in Aruba. So Al of Al's group is now official.

Thanks Floatie and everyone else for the kind words. My sister has had a time of it over the last couple of years with my niece. And she does it all herself. There is a good kid in there, let's just hope she gets out there again soon. I really thought she was going to lose it the other night. She has called me many times crying saying that she can't do it anymore. She's a strong mom and they have been through a lot together. I know they will get through it and know it will take some time, but they'll get there.

Sorry for all the troubles your sis has with the young one.

I know I put my parents through all sorts of hell... but I turned out ok... (please stop laughing....I said please stop the laughter... Can someone please help Lynne back in her chair she seems to have fallen out from laughing so much, and poor Lois may have passed out from laughing so hard)

Disclaimer: The following statements are made from my personal knowledge, and perceptions regarding the carnival statement about TA OBC. You should by no means take this as correct and or accurate, its best considered the ramblings of of a old curmudgeon.

From what I have read you have to pay your final deposit before 8/1/12 to receive any past promised OBC from a TA.

However I think Carnival will alter its statement to include all future sailings OBC will be honored if the full deposit is paid by 8/1/12. Just MHO

I think I will just go ahead and pay both cruises off. Really no need in waiting I guess. Just like my money to be my money for as long as I can keep it lol.

HoweverI think Carnival will alter its statement to include all future sailings OBC will be honored if the full deposit is paid by 8/1/12. Just MHO

All paid up here! Where's my OBC? :D:p

Sorry for all the troubles your sis has with the young one.

I know I put my parents through all sorts of hell... but I turned out ok... (please stop laughing....I said please stop the laughter... Can someone please help Lynne back in her chair she seems to have fallen out from laughing so much, and poor Lois may have passed out from laughing so hard)

Thump, thump, thump..... That's the sound on me falling!!

Yay my change use name it carnivalcruiser10 bec my old used Tnsabellacruiser was 5 year before now change new one today!!!!

I love it!

Hi Taylor! Love your new user name but gotta try to get use to your new name!:) How ya doing tonight?

I think I will just go ahead and pay both cruises off. Really no need in waiting I guess. Just like my money to be my money for as long as I can keep it lol.

Hi Ready! I know what you mean by keeping your money in your pocket as long as you can. But, I got up off some last week and paid this cruise off. Also, went ahead and booked my flight and hotel. I'm all ready now, so when do we leave?:D Hope you're doing well tonight!

Archived