PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

I had 2 boys ---the older one was your typical teenager, the younger---well he was hell on wheels 000you wouldnt believe what all he did ! So I ungerstand waht she is going through.

Sounds like work is keeping you busy too.

Evening Doxie! Hope you day was good! I know all too well what you mean about teenagers. I had girls and you have to watch them like a hawk!;):p

Good evening funatics, yay we are at Friday eve:cool: There will be nothing nada zilch on my weekend schedule except the unavoidables aka laundry, grocery shopping, house chores, yada yada yada...the rest of the time is mine!

I am working on t-shirts right now, y'all still want group shirts right?

Chris, I have you and Cass on the list for LaRomana, and for the record, all you guys hanging out here with us all along are funatics!:) By the time you found us CCL took back our cabins anyhow:rolleyes:

Vegas, you are coming in on Friday is this right? What airport/hotel did you book?

Good evening funatics, yay we are at Friday eve:cool: There will be nothing nada zilch on my weekend schedule except the unavoidables aka laundry, grocery shopping, house chores, yada yada yada...the rest of the time is mine!

Chris, I have you and Cass on the list for LaRomana, and for the record, all you guys hanging out here with us all along are funatics!:) By the time you found us CCL took back our cabins anyhow:rolleyes:

Vegas, you are coming in on Friday is this right? What airport/hotel did you book?

Great news, I would love to have a t-shirt!! Right now my flight gets in to FLL Friday afternoon.

Awww we are honored to be honorary Funatics!!! :D:D:D

Sorry for all the troubles your sis has with the young one.

I know I put my parents through all sorts of hell... but I turned out ok... (please stop laughing....I said please stop the laughter... Can someone please help Lynne back in her chair she seems to have fallen out from laughing so much, and poor Lois may have passed out from laughing so hard)

hahaha I think I broke my leg when I fell.. :eek::eek:

Is there a deposit needed for LaRomana? I know I said I'm in, but I don't know if I have to put something down. Let me know. I don't want to miss out!

Oh got my confirmation for Jolly Pirates in Aruba. So Al of Al's group is now official.

Thanks Floatie and everyone else for the kind words. My sister has had a time of it over the last couple of years with my niece. And she does it all herself. There is a good kid in there, let's just hope she gets out there again soon. I really thought she was going to lose it the other night. She has called me many times crying saying that she can't do it anymore. She's a strong mom and they have been through a lot together. I know they will get through it and know it will take some time, but they'll get there.

I so feel for your sister, and so hard to be doing it alone. My younger daughter has been a real challenge (after being a picture perfect child), not because of getting in trouble, but with emotional issues. Either way, it can suck the life out of a Mom:eek:

Don Draper would be proud! I'm curious to try them, but not sure I'd like it... maybe I should order one out somewhere to see if I like them.

Yeah that was Chris - he wanted to know if we needed to pay you or anyone before we left....

And question answered! Thanks!

Happy Wednesday Breezers... well I gotta admit I'm a little at wits end with this whole puppy thing - thank god for Chris being the primary caregiver, because I think I'd be in a padded cell right about now! He's got his good days, but my god the bad days are enough to drive me up a wall! I had to just leave last night and had a bit of retail therapy to get me through... :p

Let's hope today is a GOOD day!!

Hope everyone has a great one!

OMG, I so hear you, Cass...there was about a month and a half where I thought I would lose my mind! Hang in there...it does get better.

Good Morning Cass have a good day with puppy!!!:D

I just watch video from your blog puppy it very cute dog!!!!

Taylor, you changed you name!!!

Sorry for all the troubles your sis has with the young one.

I know I put my parents through all sorts of hell... but I turned out ok... (please stop laughing....I said please stop the laughter... Can someone please help Lynne back in her chair she seems to have fallen out from laughing so much, and poor Lois may have passed out from laughing so hard)

LOL!

We'll probably buy shirts!

Hi folks! Wow what an insane day I had...getting too old for this:rolleyes:

Mornin all !

What a day yesterday !!!! ABout 9am John comes out of the master bathroom and says "the toilet wony flush" so he gets the plunger -- no luck ---so I went and checked mine and it didnt flush either, yikes-------------so he calls the plumber and he couldnt get here until 4pm !!! Meanwhile it's pouring down rain - so out I go with umbrella and tp to the back yard (it;s private)---dogs thought I was nuts. Well it rained all day and that just makes me piddle more lol

Anyhow, he called and was able to get here at 2 thank God ! Turned out ot was a grease clog from many years of grease. Also he said not to use the 2000 flush things cause they are bad on the pipes. I never did like camping lol.

So crisis averted--------------

All have a great day :)

We will book the Hilton Gardens too Lois - waiting to see if we get a group rate.

Hi babies, just sneaking in from work to say that Johna confirmed that if you are fully deposited the OBC is intact. We are all fully deposited in this group so no worries! If you booked ES there is no OBC same as before...

See yas tonight!

Thanks Floatie for finding this out for us. I guess I can hang on to my money a little while longer now LOL.

Good morning guys!! Practically TGIF WOOOHOO!!

Dox what are these 2000 flush thingys you shouldn't use:confused: Omg that was a great LOL this morning but I'm sorry that started your day:eek::o

Yay for you Taylor, almost on your way to FLA!!!:D

Those are big tablets you put in the tank -- makes the water blue.

I so feel for your sister, and so hard to be doing it alone. My younger daughter has been a real challenge (after being a picture perfect child), not because of getting in trouble, but with emotional issues. Either way, it can suck the life out of a Mom:eek:

OMG, I so hear you, Cass...there was about a month and a half where I thought I would lose my mind! Hang in there...it does get better.

Taylor, you changed you name!!!

Yep Linda:D

Hugs ya!!

Good morning guys!! Practically TGIF WOOOHOO!!

Dox what are these 2000 flush thingys you shouldn't use:confused: Omg that was a great LOL this morning but I'm sorry that started your day:eek::o

Yay for you Taylor, almost on your way to FLA!!!:D

Good Morning Floatie it two week!!!! I'm so ready:D

Mornin all !

What a day yesterday !!!! ABout 9am John comes out of the master bathroom and says "the toilet wony flush" so he gets the plunger -- no luck ---so I went and checked mine and it didnt flush either, yikes-------------so he calls the plumber and he couldnt get here until 4pm !!! Meanwhile it's pouring down rain - so out I go with umbrella and tp to the back yard (it;s private)---dogs thought I was nuts. Well it rained all day and that just makes me piddle more lol

Anyhow, he called and was able to get here at 2 thank God ! Turned out ot was a grease clog from many years of grease. Also he said not to use the 2000 flush things cause they are bad on the pipes. I never did like camping lol.

We will book the Hilton Gardens too Lois - waiting to see if we get a group rate.

I just almost spit coffee all over my desk reading this. It's OK to laugh at this right? :D

So I think I know what to do to get Vasher to calm down now. All I have to do is run around with him for 4 hours and he gets tired :o

No boss here today, actually he's going to be away most of the next 3 weeks :D!

And it looks like I'm going to finally get to test drive a potential new car. Actually kind of nervous about it.

I just almost spit coffee all over my desk reading this. It's OK to laugh at this right? :D

So I think I know what to do to get Vasher to calm down now. All I have to do is run around with him for 4 hours and he gets tired :o

No boss here today, actually he's going to be away most of the next 3 weeks :D!

And it looks like I'm going to finally get to test drive a potential new car. Actually kind of nervous about it.

Uh-oh! I sense the same nervousness you had when preparing to meet Vasher!:D I'm sure you'll love the new car too.

LOL This is why I am content to just look at everyones pictures of the animals. Love puppies, but way too much work anymore.

Shirts sound great! just point me to where to find em when your done!

Mornin all !

OMG Doxie! I just fell out laughing! Who among us hasn't been in a tight at some point or another?:D:p Yep, guess I'll see you at the HGI...

Hi Chris! New car sounds exciting! What kind are you thinking about? That puppy training thing sounds like way too much work for me!:D

Archived