PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

LOL This is why I am content to just look at everyones pictures of the animals. Love puppies, but way too much work anymore.

Hiya Ready! I'll be right there with you looking at pictures of animals, cause that puppy thing sounds like way too much work!:)

Good morning guys!! Practically TGIF WOOOHOO!!

Dox what are these 2000 flush thingys you shouldn't use:confused: Omg that was a great LOL this morning but I'm sorry that started your day:eek::o

Yay for you Taylor, almost on your way to FLA!!!:D

Happy Hump Day Eve Floatie!:)

Mornin all !

What a day yesterday !!!! ABout 9am John comes out of the master bathroom and says "the toilet wony flush" so he gets the plunger -- no luck ---so I went and checked mine and it didnt flush either, yikes-------------so he calls the plumber and he couldnt get here until 4pm !!! Meanwhile it's pouring down rain - so out I go with umbrella and tp to the back yard (it;s private)---dogs thought I was nuts. Well it rained all day and that just makes me piddle more lol

Anyhow, he called and was able to get here at 2 thank God ! Turned out ot was a grease clog from many years of grease. Also he said not to use the 2000 flush things cause they are bad on the pipes. I never did like camping lol.

So crisis averted--------------

All have a great day

We will book the Hilton Gardens too Lois - waiting to see if we get a group rate.

OMG! LMAO! Sorry to laugh at your troubles, but the visuals were cracking me up!!! Glad all is resolved now.;)

I just almost spit coffee all over my desk reading this. It's OK to laugh at this right? :D

So I think I know what to do to get Vasher to calm down now. All I have to do is run around with him for 4 hours and he gets tired :o

No boss here today, actually he's going to be away most of the next 3 weeks :D!

And it looks like I'm going to finally get to test drive a potential new car. Actually kind of nervous about it.

They are a little bundle of energy aren't they?!?!:eek:

Good luck doing the test drive...what kind of car? Why are you nervous?

LOL This is why I am content to just look at everyones pictures of the animals. Love puppies, but way too much work anymore.

You are so wise!:p

Hey Lois!!! I'm nothing and chat with Catie!!

How are ya today??

Hi Taylor! How's Catie doing? Did you see her last weekend?

I'm doing good, just sitting here watching the news! Stopped after work and did a little shopping! Brought some new summer clothes! :D

Ahhhh, retail therapy!:D

Hahahaaaaaa, I see the usual mayhem in here, always great to come home to:p

Goooooooooooood evening funatics, welcome to TGIF eve WOOOOHOO!!!:D

I really need some TGIF! This week has been a real headbanger!:eek:

Head-Bang.bmp

Good Morning Breezers! Well after a wonderful Monday, Vasher was hell on paws last night (as Cass said above). NOTHING was working with getting him to calm down or not be a little bastard. When the threat of storms was gone we went for a long walk and that helped for a bit but then he got tired/cranky and just wouldn't lay down. He was much better this morning so let's hope today is a 'good doggie day' as Cass has to deal with him at lunch by herself for the first time since we're doing a company lunch today.

Floatie, can you please confirm that me and Cass are set for the La Romana trip? I just want to make sure nothing got lost in the shuffle (and I also know we're not really apart of the main CC group :o).

Al, recipe?

OK, back to trying to avert a disaster here at work :rolleyes:

Old Fashioned.

Get an old fashioned glass.

Put in one sugar cube, drown in bitters, add a little club soda, muddle. Put in a twist of lemon and a thinly sliced ring of orange. Muddle some more.

Add a double shot of bourbon, splash in some more club soda, some ice, 2 maraschino cherries (with the stem) to pull out and eat later and stir. Its really strong, but if you like bourbon, you will enjoy.

Mornin all !

Sitting here with eyes watering -- allergies are bad this am

Having a small cookout Sun afternoon ---just burgers/hot dogs, pot salad, baked beans, deviled aggs and my friend Deb is bringing a dessert. Cyn is coming from Jax tom too---think she said she would make jello shots -mmmm ! Let's hope the rain holds off till evening. Y'all come on down !

Chris, enjpy test driving the new car !

All have a great day, bbl :)

Mornin all !

Having a small cookout Sun afternoon ---just burgers/hot dogs, pot salad, baked beans, deviled aggs and my friend Deb is bringing a dessert. Cyn is coming from Jax tom too---think she said she would make jello shots -mmmm ! Let's hope the rain holds off till evening. Y'all come on down !

Sounds delish! Let's see...Sunday...I could get there by then lol.

Mornin all !

I have never gotten summer allergies before, but there must be something funny in the air because I've been stuffy and sneezy the past few days too!

Morning Breezy Funatics! haha... so last night was my first real full evening of puppy duty - it went OK, kept him running around, but by the time he was in full on cranky child "idontwannagotosleep" mode when BIG BROTHER was premiering last night, I got a little cranky myself. :o

Dox, your cookout sounds YUM! Jello Shots! :D I haven't had those in forever (probably a good thing, they creep up on me and then I'm likely to be a stumbling mess before I know it LMAO)

Linny - hang in there, the week is almost over!!!

We are doing up our famous buffalo chicken dip tonight with toasted crostini and tortilla chips... YUM!

Chris is looking to get a shiny new red Challenger :D I think he's afraid of all the potential speeding tickets hahaha :p

Ok time to work, hope everyone's work day goes quick till Happy Hours!

Hi Chris! New car sounds exciting! What kind are you thinking about? That puppy training thing sounds like way too much work for me!:D

I've been saving up for a nice car for a while now. Also been selling a bunch of my collectibles to help with the down payment. But as Cass said, I'm looking at a new 2012 Challenger. My parents are coming over so my Dad's going to go with us since he's 'Mr. Car Guy'.

They are a little bundle of energy aren't they?!?!:eek:

Good luck doing the test drive...what kind of car? Why are you nervous?

Yeah, there are certain days where he will litteraly just run around the house. I can't wait until we can start running/jogging together as that will help us both out.

I think I'm nervous because it's such a large sum of money. I've never owned a new car and the thought of spending that much money on a car is kind of nervewracking. Hopefully tomorrow will quell my apprehensiveness.

Can't wait for today's work day to be over. My boss is gone almost all next week so it should be nice and relaxing here. Plus we are making our yummy buffalo chicken dip tonight :D

Have a great Friday everyone!

Archived