PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Hi everyone. So extremely busy day today. Parents came over and me and my Dad did a bunch of stuff around the house. Then went to the Dodge dealership. Oh yeah, been up since 6th with the Vash :rolleyes:. Anyway, did the test drive and holy crap!!!! What an amazing vehicle! Going 80 on the highway was like cruising in the 30's. I absolutely loved the feel of the car. Soooooooooo, after going over finances and crap, I put down a deposit on a brand spankin new 2013 Challenger. They don't come out til early September so it's perfect for me to get all my $$$ in a row (really hoping for that yearly bonus right now :o). It's going to be one of a kind with all my options (they even did a special decal thing for me that's not supposed to be available on my model). I'm so excited!!!!! Can't wait to post pics once we get it.

That test drive will get you every time:D! I'm excited for you Chris! Can't wait to see your pictures!:)

My daughter's first car in 82' was a 1970 Chevy Nova... a real "tank.":)

They were all tanks back then! I realized (while I was grocery shopping:rolleyes:) that I put 92 for my daughter. Not unless she was driving at the age of 6...LOL! She got her license in 2002...that car was really old. Her Dad still has it (why, I don't know!).

Hiya Linda! Hot & Humid in SC too, but with overcast skies! Probably get some afternoon showers! Hope your day is going good!:)

It wasn't supposed to be nice here today, but turned out pretty good! Tomorrow starts the HHH nasties:eek: You had a lot of rain lately, right? We really need rain...still in drought from having no snow this winter...

Hey Ready, I made homemade De Chevre pizza last night! :D Did the mushrooms like on Carnival..sauteed down with garlic and white wine. Will have to post a pic.....

OMG, that sounds SOOOO GOOD!!!!

Hi everyone. So extremely busy day today. Parents came over and me and my Dad did a bunch of stuff around the house. Then went to the Dodge dealership. Oh yeah, been up since 6th with the Vash :rolleyes:. Anyway, did the test drive and holy crap!!!! What an amazing vehicle! Going 80 on the highway was like cruising in the 30's. I absolutely loved the feel of the car. Soooooooooo, after going over finances and crap, I put down a deposit on a brand spankin new 2013 Challenger. They don't come out til early September so it's perfect for me to get all my $$$ in a row (really hoping for that yearly bonus right now :o). It's going to be one of a kind with all my options (they even did a special decal thing for me that's not supposed to be available on my model). I'm so excited!!!!! Can't wait to post pics once we get it.

Very excited for you, Chris! Looking forward to the pics! Geez, new puppy, new car, cruise on a new ship, new engagement...you are having a very happy "NEW" year!:D

Howdy, Funatics! It is happy hours at the "Treehouse Cafe"!:D Hope everyone had a good Saturday.

Taylor, how long will Catie be at camp for? Are you ready to pack?

Very excited for you, Chris! Looking forward to the pics! Geez, new puppy, new car, cruise on a new ship, new engagement...you are having a very happy "NEW" year!:D

Howdy, Funatics! It is happy hours at the "Treehouse Cafe"!:D Hope everyone had a good Saturday.

Taylor, how long will Catie be at camp for? Are you ready to pack?

She been in Oregon for 7/23 to 8/19 and she learn at camp....I'm been soon packing so next week!

Hey Ready, I made homemade De Chevre pizza last night! :D Did the mushrooms like on Carnival..sauteed down with garlic and white wine. Will have to post a pic.....

hmmm...sounds good! Definitely want to see the pic!

Do you know if they are still going to have the De Chevre Pizza on the Breeze? I seen they had new pizzas listed. Sure hope they don't get rid of it!

Congrats on the car!

It wasn't supposed to be nice here today, but turned out pretty good! Tomorrow starts the HHH nasties:eek: You had a lot of rain lately, right? We really need rain...still in drought from having no snow this winter...

Dry as a bone here also. We haven't had in decent rain at all this summer and barely any snow last winter. The lakes are really low. Doesn't look like much relief is in sight either.

Dry as a bone here also. We haven't had in decent rain at all this summer and barely any snow last winter. The lakes are really low. Doesn't look like much relief is in sight either.

Would love to send you some of the rain we've had lately! We had a mixture of sunshine and thunder boomers (heavy rain) everyday last week!

Good morning funatics!!! Gonna be a steamy one here too with storms likely this afternoon...althugh they say that every day and none get over here to the beach so who knows:p

Congrats on the new wheels Chris!! Can't wait for pics!!

I saw that new pizza list...I imagine that one will get brought back by popular demand:confused: I'm a cheese pizza girl myself, or pepperoni once in a while:cool:

Good morning funatics!!! Gonna be a steamy one here too with storms likely this afternoon...althugh they say that every day and none get over here to the beach so who knows:p

I saw that new pizza list...I imagine that one will get brought back by popular demand:confused: I'm a cheese pizza girl myself, or pepperoni once in a while:cool:

Good Morning Floatie how are ya today?? I love FLA:D

Sounds like here. What is it with the 50% chance of rain? That is like saying, maybe it will rain...maybe it won't. Well duh. LOL

Morning Floatie! Whatcha got going on at the "happy house" today? :)

Archived