PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Floatie

take a look at this video, just ten seconds in they mention us! LOL

Hahahaaaaaaaa!!! I guess they loved our name since we were around long before VIFP, LOVE IT!!!:p

Hiya funatics!!! It's been a long five days already LOL!!! A lot of scheming going on in between a ton of work:rolleyes: Don't they know I got cruise plotting to do!!!:cool:;)

Hahahaaaaaaaa!!! I guess they loved our name since we were around long before VIFP, LOVE IT!!!:p

Hiya funatics!!! It's been a long five days already LOL!!! A lot of scheming going on in between a ton of work:rolleyes: Don't they know I got cruise plotting to do!!!;)

Evening Floatie! They know the Funatics are special!:) It's all about priorities! You can't allow that job to interfere with your personal (cruise) business!;):p

Good morning Floatie and the rest of y'all.

Work has been insane, so much change. So much work. I'm drowning but my boss has got it worse than me. He's having to do his managerial duties, and still do a caseload. I feel bad for him, but he was warned it was going to be a tough couple of weeks of transition.

Thank goodness I am only 30 days from my next cruise, it's gonna be a tough month leading up, but I'll get there.

Have a great day everyone.

Hiya Pomme! Hope things at work ease up for you soon! I know what you mean though, we've been really busy too! Just think, in 30 days you'll be on a relaxing cruise!:)

Mornin all !

This rain is killing my sinus - had a killer headache about 430 and just gave up and went to bed - didnt really sleep, but felt better about 10pm

Gretchen was in a destroy mood yesterday - she chewed up most of the papers that were down on the floor for her, got pieces of paper everywhere---I'm thinking she needs some more outside time.

Nothing else really going on here - have a lot that needs to be done, but not too motivated lol

All have a good day :)

Evening Doxie! Glad you're feeling better. Sounds like high sprited Gretchen took over the house!:D

Good morning ready2, good morning funatics!!:D

Pommee, what/where is "New Tampa":confused: haven't heard that before!

Well this morning the news is saying we will be hazy for a few days due to "African dust" reaching our shores...huh?:eek::confused:

Let's just get to TGIF, mkay?:p

Mornin all !

Gretchenator was good yesterday thank God ! She is such a xute sweet puppy you cant stay mad at her lol

Went for a swim when John got home from work - it was hot---we were going to grill out last of the burgers, but didnt happen - we ordered a muffalatta instead - yummy.

Glad momma is feeling better and pomme good luck with work.

All have a great day :)

Mornin all !

Gretchenator was good yesterday thank God ! She is such a xute sweet puppy you cant stay mad at her lol

Went for a swim when John got home from work - it was hot---we were going to grill out last of the burgers, but didnt happen - we ordered a muffalatta instead - yummy.

ROFL!!!! Good morning dox!

Mornin all !

Aren't puppies awesome? :D We have a ton of nicknames for Vasher as well but not many can be posted here :o. I swear he has a timer attached to his bladder that goes off 7 hours after he gets put in his crate. If he's in at 9, he's up at 4. If he's in at 10, up at 5.

I had a really rough day yesterday and getting my dream car is now in question. I hope to know more by the middle of August but this is not a good time for me (and sorry, I really do not want to talk about it). Just very thankful to have an amazing woman in my life.......and puppy kisses are nice too :)

At least the heat wave finally broke and it won't be 100 degrees today.

Aren't puppies awesome? :D We have a ton of nicknames for Vasher as well but not many can be posted here :o. I swear he has a timer attached to his bladder that goes off 7 hours after he gets put in his crate. If he's in at 9, he's up at 4. If he's in at 10, up at 5.

I had a really rough day yesterday and getting my dream car is now in question. I hope to know more by the middle of August but this is not a good time for me (and sorry, I really do not want to talk about it). Just very thankful to have an amazing woman in my life.......and puppy kisses are nice too :)

At least the heat wave finally broke and it won't be 100 degrees today.

yeah we call Gretchen some names too !

Sorry about your day and hope your dream car works out !

Archived