PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Aren't puppies awesome? :D We have a ton of nicknames for Vasher as well but not many can be posted here :o. I swear he has a timer attached to his bladder that goes off 7 hours after he gets put in his crate. If he's in at 9, he's up at 4. If he's in at 10, up at 5.

I had a really rough day yesterday and getting my dream car is now in question. I hope to know more by the middle of August but this is not a good time for me (and sorry, I really do not want to talk about it). Just very thankful to have an amazing woman in my life.......and puppy kisses are nice too :)

At least the heat wave finally broke and it won't be 100 degrees today.

Have a great day everyone.

Sorry to hear you had a rough day. Hope everything works out in your favor!:)

Have a great day everyone!!!

Fingers crossed Linny survives with no ciggy's today!

Well, I wasn't planning on no ciggy's, but I cut it way back. I only had one at lunch...not bad for a work day. So for the past 4 days I'm at about 12 a day rather than almost 2 packs:eek: Thanks for the positive thoughts, everyone...I'm workin on it! I have an E-Cig...it really helps!

Good morning ready2, good morning funatics!!

Pommee, what/where is "New Tampa" haven't heard that before!

Well this morning the news is saying we will be hazy for a few days due to "African dust" reaching our shores...huh?:eek::confused:

Let's just get to TGIF, mkay?

WTH??? Never heard of that before!

Aren't puppies awesome? We have a ton of nicknames for Vasher as well but not many can be posted here :o. I swear he has a timer attached to his bladder that goes off 7 hours after he gets put in his crate. If he's in at 9, he's up at 4. If he's in at 10, up at 5.

I had a really rough day yesterday and getting my dream car is now in question. I hope to know more by the middle of August but this is not a good time for me (and sorry, I really do not want to talk about it). Just very thankful to have an amazing woman in my life.......and puppy kisses are nice too :)

Awww, Chris...not sure what's up, but sending all positive thoughts your way....

Speaking of Dog names... I may have told this one before.. but many years ago every time I visited my Grandfather I would look forward to his neighbor calling for her dog....

(Side note)....Now my brother and I were not allowed to cuss in public, dont get me wrong we went to public school so we knew all the cuss words anyone ever needed to know. But it was made clear to us we were not to cuss in a manner of a normal conversation.

OK .. back to my grandfathers neighbor.... she named her dog "d a m m i t"

and she would stand on her back porch and scream the dogs name three times in quick succession....and the dog would come running home. Which of course, to my brother and I, was the highlight of our trip.

LOL! That's pretty funny! Dave's sons brought a puppy home years ago. Dave named the dog Yo because that's all the boys seemed to say. So everytime they said Yo, the dog would run to them and they would have to walk him.:p

Did Linny make it over here yesterday? lol! I saw her on F_B so I think she's ok!

Yup! All is well, thanks! The class wasn't bad at all...thank goodness for a trainer with some humor;)

Hiya babies!! WOOOOHOOOO it was a long uncool day but it's TGIF time right ahead!!! I need a coconut filled with rum, splash of pineapple:p Barring that, if any of y'all come across coconut m&m's in the new white bag, get them, yum!!

Bob is scheming:eek: ohboyohboyohboy:p

Your wish is my command! Sorry I'm late. CHEERS, oh fearless leader!

coconut-drink-and-exotic-beach-thumb5294169.jpg

Well, I wasn't planning on no ciggy's, but I cut it way back. I only had one at lunch...not bad for a work day. So for the past 4 days I'm at about 12 a day rather than almost 2 packs:eek: Thanks for the positive thoughts, everyone...I'm workin on it! I have an E-Cig...it really helps!

WTH??? Never heard of that before!

Awww, Chris...not sure what's up, but sending all positive thoughts your way....

One day at a time my friend.. I have a friend that used the e-cig too.. She liked it too.. :D

The group is going on the Dream.. We shall see..

Sounds good if it works out...when is the cruise?

Where is Linda......she doing okay.....:rolleyes:

I'm just fine, Taylor, thanks!:) Are you packed???:D

Happy Friday Eve, folks! We're almost there!

Watching House Hunters International...it's in Curacao! I didn't realize they just became their own country in 2010. Why won't this cruise hurry up already!:rolleyes:

Watching House Hunters International...it's in Curacao! I didn't realize they just became their own country in 2010. Why won't this cruise hurry up already!:rolleyes:

In Feb. 2013

Speaking of Dog names... I may have told this one before.. but many years ago every time I visited my Grandfather I would look forward to his neighbor calling for her dog....

(Side note)....Now my brother and I were not allowed to cuss in public, dont get me wrong we went to public school so we knew all the cuss words anyone ever needed to know. But it was made clear to us we were not to cuss in a manner of a normal conversation.

OK .. back to my grandfathers neighbor.... she named her dog "d a m m i t"

and she would stand on her back porch and scream the dogs name three times in quick succession....and the dog would come running home. Which of course, to my brother and I, was the highlight of our trip.

lpl

my friend Cyn told me her nephew in 2nd grade told his teacher they got a puppy -- the teacher asked what's his name---the nephew siad "that damn dog"

Mornin all !

THE WHO is coming to Orlando !!! 11/3 I think tkts go on sale today ---rock on. Wont tell you where I 1st saw them. but it starts with a W lol

Hot hot hot the pool sure does cool you off. We cooked out burgers last night.

qill check back later

All have a great day :)

Mornin all !

Gretchenator was good yesterday thank God ! She is such a xute sweet puppy you cant stay mad at her lol

Went for a swim when John got home from work - it was hot---we were going to grill out last of the burgers, but didnt happen - we ordered a muffalatta instead - yummy.

Glad momma is feeling better and pomme good luck with work.

All have a great day :)

Oh man I love muffaletta's. If you are ever in New Orleans go to the Central Grocery in the French Quarter. Supposedly that is where they originated. Needless to say they make the most awesome muffaletta I have ever tasted.

Aren't puppies awesome? :D We have a ton of nicknames for Vasher as well but not many can be posted here :o. I swear he has a timer attached to his bladder that goes off 7 hours after he gets put in his crate. If he's in at 9, he's up at 4. If he's in at 10, up at 5.

Hope everything works out! I hear you on the weather. Was only 74 here yesterday so what a relief and finally some much needed rain. Suppose to be 90 again by Sunday though.

Oh man I love muffaletta's. If you are ever in New Orleans go to the Central Grocery in the French Quarter. Supposedly that is where they originated. Needless to say they make the most awesome muffaletta I have ever tasted.

yes they do ! Have been to NOLA many times - love it...............

Good morning funatics WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!! Hold that thought for the yabba dabba do at happy hours:p

Thanks for the coconut Linny, let's meet back here and have a lovely bunch of coconuts after work!!

Chris, sending hugs and prayers your way...sometimes it's just a matter of time, that car will be sitting in your driveway when the time is perfect:)

Hey Linda not yet ready pack bag it next week I will do:)

Central Grocery...world renowned Muffaletta!:D

Archived