PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Good morning funatics WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!! Hold that thought for the yabba dabba do at happy hours:p

Thanks for the coconut Linny, let's meet back here and have a lovely bunch of coconuts after work!!

Chris, sending hugs and prayers your way...sometimes it's just a matter of time, that car will be sitting in your driveway when the time is perfect:)

Evening Floatie! Saving a seat for you at happy hour! See you when you get here!:)

Hey Everybody! How are things? Wanted to let you know that the 2 Day cruise is no longer showing on Breezes Carnival Booking page. So, it looks like the B2Bers are on sold out cruises! :D

Chris, I hope you get your Challenger. Saw you depressed about it the other day. I hope the Dealership isn't pulling some stunt to milk more $ out of you. Hang tough. And give Vasher some petting for me!:)

Hey Everybody! How are things? Wanted to let you know that the 2 Day cruise is no longer showing on Breezes Carnival Booking page. So, it looks like the B2Bers are on sold out cruises! :D

Chris, I hope you get your Challenger. Saw you depressed about it the other day. I hope the Dealership isn't pulling some stunt to milk more $ out of you. Hang tough. And give Vasher some petting for me!:)

Hey Ron! Wow...so both legs sold out? They had some cabins yesterday....I wonder if a TA did a block.

I'm still hoping to switch so will keep my eyes open especially as final payment comes due.

Did John Heald ever let you know about the Porterhouse Steak?

In Feb. 2013

A nice winter escape!:)

lpl

my friend Cyn told me her nephew in 2nd grade told his teacher they got a puppy -- the teacher asked what's his name---the nephew siad "that damn dog"

LOL!!!

One of Lexi's nicknames is BratDog;) Not as good as the Gretchenator, tho!:p

Oh man I love muffaletta's. If you are ever in New Orleans go to the Central Grocery in the French Quarter. Supposedly that is where they originated. Needless to say they make the most awesome muffaletta I have ever tasted.

Ok, what are these dang things, and why am I the only one who doesn't know about them?? I really need to get out more! LOL!

Hey Linda not yet ready pack bag it next week I will do:)

YAY...one more week!

Hey Everybody! How are things? Wanted to let you know that the 2 Day cruise is no longer showing on Breezes Carnival Booking page. So, it looks like the B2Bers are on sold out cruises!

Chris, I hope you get your Challenger. Saw you depressed about it the other day. I hope the Dealership isn't pulling some stunt to milk more $ out of you. Hang tough. And give Vasher some petting for me!

Amazing they're sold out this far in advance! Especially at the prices they were charging:eek:

Hiya funatics, finally finally home free! :D And starving! Ready2, you made me hungry for bbq and that ain't what I got here:rolleyes:

Be back in a bit!

I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts.....

Cheers, all....the bar is open!

coconut-drinks-San-Gennaro-Feast.JPG

Hey Ron! Wow...so both legs sold out? They had some cabins yesterday....I wonder if a TA did a block.

I'm still hoping to switch so will keep my eyes open especially as final payment comes due.

Did John Heald ever let you know about the Porterhouse Steak?

Not yet. I may have to pose the question again to let him know the 24oz. is still wanted. BADLY!!!:D

A nice winter escape!:)

LOL!!!

One of Lexi's nicknames is BratDog;) Not as good as the Gretchenator, tho!:p

Ok, what are these dang things, and why am I the only one who doesn't know about them?? I really need to get out more! LOL!

Linny sorta like an italian sub with an olive tapenade on top.

Oh Yeah! That's what I'm talkin' bout'!:)

Soon we can be toasting each other for real!:D

IMHO the Porterhouse is too much meat, with everything else its tough to eat.

I'll agree with you there...Just give me the filet and I'm a happy girl:)

Linny sorta like an italian sub with an olive tapenade on top.

Now that sounds GOOOOOD!:)

IMHO the Porterhouse is too much meat, with everything else its tough to eat.

I just love the Porterhouse. I dont eat any less than 20oz steaks when I go out for steak. So I would like to see the 24ozer returned if I am willing to pay additional for it. Of course, if they don't bring it back, I may have to suffer and order the 18 0zer. But then I'd still be hungry!:D

Archived