PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

I think next time we go to Nassau in Dec. we are going to go to Junkanoo Beach. It seems as though they have cleaned it up lately. Been reading some good reviews on it...of course there are always some that are bad, but not too many of late. It is walkable from the pier. Here is a CC link that might help you. Gives directions, map and even some pics.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1641451&highlight=junkanoo+beach

Free sound interesting and has possibilities!:D

Hi guys!! I got stuck at a work dinner tonight, tooooooooooo long but they took us to my favorite steakhouse and I'm a sucker for a great steak that I ain't cooking <or buying>

I see the BOP is taken care of tyvm Lynne! The elder is living dangerously since we are roomies next year bwah hahahahaa:cool:;)

And my bopper & I are right next door for backup:D

I would love a free dinner at a steakhouse!

This is the link for the company in Curacao. They will pick you up round trip by the ship also for $9 a person. It costs $45 per person. They require your Crecit card # to make the reservation but that is just to hold it. You can pay in cash.

http://www.bountyadventures.com/Curacao_Sunset_Sail.html

T C 2, it doesn't have to be romantic, either. You make of it what you want from it. It will be fun either way. Hope to see you all!

Thanks! I'm going to check it out!:)

Mornin all !

Been up and down all night grrrr

Will have to take a look at the sunset sail, thanks/

Well Blanche showed up yesterday and booked a TA and then on to the Baltics with NCL - at least she got us a good cabin, it's on the Star out of Mia. Great itin ! So now I have to canx the trip to the Greek Isles, Cynthia will kill me as that is a group cruise for her.

Will be doing some snoozing later, that's for sure.

Linny how did dd surgery go ?

All have a great day

That Blanche is one wild and crazy gal! If Cynthia gets mad, give her Blanche's phone number!:p The cruise sounds good tho! One day maybe we'll do Europe...

Thanks for thinking of Kailee...her surgery Mon 7/30. She is fairly miserable now being on a liquid diet for a week:(

Good morning everyone. Its Tuesday already. Work is going to kill me these next few weeks. I go on another cruise in less than 4 weeks, still not caught up from my last trip and I need to get all my work done for the week and a day I am gone. I also have a hot case which the chief actuary is already buzzing about, not to mention my boss, my VP and probably next my director when he gets back from vacation. For those in the insurance biz (read Floatie) it is a contestable claim - claiming one month after issue. Nothing to see here, nothing amiss. LOL.

As far as Curacao, still waiting to see what Floatie can come up with. Sunset cruise sounds good but wasn't this the excursion that had bad reviews Pizza??

Still don't know what to do in Freeport or Nassau for my cruise in 25 days now?! Anyone have any ideas where we can relax at a nice beach, pool, or something good to do. Snorkeling site? Anyone? Anyone?

Have a great day everyone. I look to you well seasoned cruisers to help me out here, no pressure!!!

I feel badly that you're tearing your hair out, Pom:( Thank goodness you have a cruise to at least look forward to. We went snorkeling with Stuart Cove a couple of years ago and they were very good! They pick you up outside the port and it's about a 20 minute ride to where they are (which also happens to be where Flipper was filmed). You snorkel at 3 sites...the last one being snorkeling while they feed sharks below:eek: Fortunately (for me), the sharks were nowhere to be found the day we went...they said that is highly unusual. They also said that whatever spooked the sharks away was enough to keep the divers out of the water as well!:eek:

Howdy all...day 2 down! Had some Tstorms this afternoon to cool things off....

I feel badly that you're tearing your hair out, Pom:( Thank goodness you have a cruise to at least look forward to. We went snorkeling with Stuart Cove a couple of years ago and they were very good! They pick you up outside the port and it's about a 20 minute ride to where they are (which also happens to be where Flipper was filmed). You snorkel at 3 sites...the last one being snorkeling while they feed sharks below:eek: Fortunately (for me), the sharks were nowhere to be found the day we went...they said that is highly unusual. They also said that whatever spooked the sharks away was enough to keep the divers out of the water as well!:eek:

Hey Lina you can see my blog in my signature!!!:D

Linny, If I had hair I would be ripping it out, yes.

Hey Lina you can see my blog in my signature!!!:D

Oh good! I will read it when I have some time!:)

Linny, If I had hair I would be ripping it out, yes.

LOL! Well maybe you should wear a wig so you'll have something to rip out...therapy, so to speak!;)

Hi Linda! How was your day? Tstorms here this afternoon too!:)

My day was pretty good, Lois, and yours? Loving the peace and quiet around here with my chatterbox shadow being away...LOL!:p

My day was pretty good, Lois, and yours? Loving the peace and quiet around here with my chatterbox shadow being away...LOL!:p

I know all about that "chatterbox" thing it since I raised a daughter!;):p When is you lil' darling coming home?:)

Hiya funatics, I am late late late!!!

Pommee, the steakhouse is a Hyde Park, it's in the Hilton Beachfront here:D It sure isn't where I'd go on my cruising dimes:eek::p Tomorrow's is even better, check it out, rosevillaormond.com...Rosevilla is an old hotel circa 1900, reborn by some awesome people into a fantastic restaurant:cool:

Omg Linny, what the heck spooks sharks:eek: It would surely keep me outta the water too!!!

Thanks for the bopping back-up Vegas lol!!!

Mornin all !

John bathed the Gretchenator before he went to work ---it's like bathing a pirannea )sp)

About halfway though she calmed down and I didnt have to mop the kitchen lol---it's strange though --doxies usually dont get that "doggie" smell but she does. John said she must be part skunk...........housebreajing is much better - she will use the puppy pads if she doesnt go outside.

Taylor --- have fun at the beach !

All have a great day :)

First off, a big thank you to my lovely Cassandra for taking care of Vasher this morning so I could catch up on some much needed sleep. Today is a mental health day for me as I was close to snapping yesterday. I'm sure my phone will still be ringing :rolleyes:

I could really get used to this not working thing :o

Hiya Lynne, she is doing much better with the antibiotics. She has to go have tests done on the colon to see what's happening in there:)

Gooooood morning funatics!! Humpty dumpty day YAY!!!:D

I just went thru a CT scan of my pelvic area,sonogram of the only "equipment" I have left and I was nervous until I had the results..I do have some gall stones but not alot for the doc and me to worry about..

I know I am missing some good lucks, thinking of you and prayers.. So just know I am thinking off all..

Archived