PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Good morning breezies!!

I've been getting ready for some BIG breezes here and I think we have done all you can do to be ready to help as needed. It's a big area of potential so kind of tricky with hundreds of miles to <potentially> cover. Of course we always hope for a last minute "oooops" and it all goes away but not likely this time...

Chris that is one sweeeeeeeeet ride, blessings and enjoy!!!

Welcome back pommee!! Tell us how gorgeous HMC is, I miss it so bad!

Hi Linda Lu, welcome aboard! You booked with Seavis on their public boat? We have a private charter with them too!!

Omg Kel, 13 weeks!!! I got a long list of the last minute stuff to get done! This week will be preparing the MDR lists so stand by I will need help from y'all with info for that! I will finish the t-shirt and get the link out for anyone that wants to order too! Happy busy busy busy:D

We are keeping an eye on the hurricane, family in Panama City and not looking good for them.

Hope everyone in its path stays safe!

Thanks for your hard work Floatie. Can't wait to order the tshirts.

Maybe they will agree to let us pick her up late Mon afternoon after surgery - she has a crate so wont move around.

Glad your daughter is doing better !

Thanks, Dox! Hope Gretchen has an easy time. We couldn't keep Lexi calm afterwards...she was raring to go (I was glad she stayed overnight).;)

Hi Linny! Not much going on here either.....pick up the dry cleaning in a little while.:) Chicken recipe sounds delish....may have to try it when you temps cool down! Congrats to Kailee on her weight loss. Hope you have a good day!:)

It's easy peasy! Throw in boneless breasts, a large can of crushed tomatoes, garlic, italian seasoning, basil, a little red wine and Parmesean cheese in the crock pot (I also add mushrooms). So I make it per her request and 10 minutes before dinner, she gets nauseous and doesn't eat!:rolleyes: She did come up just now and eat some...kids....and the other one has a nasty cold. Isn't it supposed to be EASIER when they're grown???:rolleyes:

On a good note, I got back to the gym today;)

We went out this morning to beat the rain. There are storms all over the place right now so I'm glad we got out for a bit. The car is awesome and I didn't even get to try out sport mode. I'll have to get some pictures of the interior too. I got the upgraded sound system that comes with an internal hard drive that can store all of my music and a bunch of photos. It's techy and gorgeous

That sounds like one wild vehicle! Enjoy!!

Omg my days are all mixed up!:rolleyes:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY POMMEE!!!!:D And welcome to the "club":p;)

Did he have one of the few balconies?!?!:eek::p

Happy birthday again, Pomm!

Hi all....hope everyone had a good day! Wow, the hurricane is making cruising crazy...they closed Port of Tampa and Miami...yikes! Lucky Valor peeps get extra time on the ship...

Did he have one of the few balconies?!?!:eek::p

Happy birthday again, Pomm!

Hi all....hope everyone had a good day! Wow, the hurricane is making cruising crazy...they closed Port of Tampa and Miami...yikes! Lucky Valor peeps get extra time on the ship...

OMG Linny, I spit my drank ROFL!!! Not that club:p, and <disclaimer> I wasn't even there lol>>> I mean the +40 club:p:o;)

87!! or 89 for the 8-day only peeps!

I'm taking over for today - Chris is trying to drag Vasher away from eating dirt outside.. it's even tastier than normal when it's damp apparently :rolleyes:

Hope everyone & their families are safe and sound with Isaac wreaking havoc, we are getting remnants of something coming up from the south, and will likely see Isaac's remains next weekend... evidently this is going to be a similar path of Irene last year that knocked out our power for 4+ days... I swear if we have a 3rd stretch of multiple days without power in less than a year I'm moving to a location with underground power lines... just sayin.

On a brighter note, I'm going to be trying a homemade version of Warm Chocolate Melting Cake for dessert tonight! :D :eek: I finally got some ramekins and we have some nice Haagen-daas vanilla bean ice cream to compliment what will hopefully be a success! I'll let ya'll know :D

Hope Pommee did it up right yesterday for his Big B-day! LMAO you guys had me cracking up last night with the "club" talk :eek::p

Stay safe and dry all!!

OMG Linny, I spit my drank ROFL!!! Not that club, and <disclaimer> I wasn't even there lol>>> I mean the +40 club

:D Oh THAT club! Been so long since I joined that club, I forgot it existed!:p

87!! or 89 for the 8-day only peeps!

I'm taking over for today - Chris is trying to drag Vasher away from eating dirt outside.. it's even tastier than normal when it's damp apparently

Hope everyone & their families are safe and sound with Isaac wreaking havoc, we are getting remnants of something coming up from the south, and will likely see Isaac's remains next weekend... evidently this is going to be a similar path of Irene last year that knocked out our power for 4+ days... I swear if we have a 3rd stretch of multiple days without power in less than a year I'm moving to a location with underground power lines... just sayin.

On a brighter note, I'm going to be trying a homemade version of Warm Chocolate Melting Cake for dessert tonight! I finally got some ramekins and we have some nice Haagen-daas vanilla bean ice cream to compliment what will hopefully be a success! I'll let ya'll know

Hope Pommee did it up right yesterday for his Big B-day! LMAO you guys had me cracking up last night with the "club" talk :p

Stay safe and dry all!!

I'm with you...hope Isaac hits land and self destructs.

Good luck with the WCMC! Don't announce any success too loud or Dave will hop in the car and race down there! I think the only thing that saved me from becoming addicted to it is that it is always too rich for me after dinner...phew...one addiction I don't have:o

Good Morning Breezer!!

Taken careful TS Isacc in FL....

Good morning, Taylor! Looks like it's going to be pretty rainy your way when Isaac hits! What's up for you today?

Good morning friends...so happy it's under 3 months til we sail...we're making progress babies!

Watched Red Dragon last nite....I'm not a fan of thrillers, but this was very good! It's supposed to be the story of Hannibal Lechter prior to Silence of the Lambs...excellent!

Not much on the agenda today...plan to head to the gym again:eek: Omar hides by my scale and snickers every time I step on it and see no change...he won't be laughing when I find him and STEP on him!:p

Have a great Sunday!

Good morning breezies!!:D

Still storm watching here, it'll make you nuts but I am addicted to TWC at the moment:o

I am SO like that when there are storms around! Drove my ex nuts. But then again, when we had our big tornado here, I was smart enough to go to the basement;):p

Have all of you down there in my prayers!

I am very upset!:mad: I am breaking up with my GF and have cancelled the Shore excursions I have purchased for us and changing reservations for excursions in Curacao and Aruba. Still doing Sunset Cat. Sail in Curacao and Jolly Rogers in Aruba. Just alone now. But when I go to repurchase Shore excursions through Carnival, the 10% discount code no longer works!!:eek: Does anybody know if there are any other codes that work. I've tried the BGD001 and BGD002. Nothing.:(

I am very upset!:mad: I am breaking up with my GF and have cancelled the Shore excursions I have purchased for us and changing reservations for excursions in Curacao and Aruba. Still doing Sunset Cat. Sail in Curacao and Jolly Rogers in Aruba. Just alone now. But when I go to repurchase Shore excursions through Carnival, the 10% discount code no longer works!!:eek: Does anybody know if there are any other codes that work. I've tried the BGD001 and BGD002. Nothing.:(

So sorry to hear about your relationship breakup! Breakup's are always difficult.... Just try to calm down and trust that everthing will work out as it should be..:)

I bet everything will be fine.

Mornin all !

Rain and wind here right now, but not bad at the moment.

need to go get the paper before it gets soaked - she double bags them, but still.....................

Gretchen goes in today for her surgery and I'm a nervous momma !

Anybody here benn on an Alaska cruise ? Am thinking of one for 2014.

All have a great day :)

Archived