PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Ack!

work work work!

So looking forward to cruising next week... and then this cruise a few months later!.....a cruise every other month...hmmm now thats a great idea!

Now that's what I'm talking bout':) Gotta slow down to be in shape for all those cruises!:)

Was raining and nasty humid here this am, and now it's beautiful! True what they say about New England weather....if you don't like it, wait 10 minutes and it will change;):p

Hope everyone's having a great day!

Hi Linny! Nassty, drizzling rain all day today and we're expectingmore through Friday! In spite of it all, pretty good day, just a bit busy! Hope you didn't work to hard!:)

Mornin all !

Getting ready to wake up Gretchen -- she's been asleep since 530 yesterday - I heard her cry a few times in the night, she's in her crate. Vet said surgery went fine.

Taylor, stay safe.

All have a great day :)

Evening Dox! Hope Gretchen continues to do well!

85!! (87 for the 8-day only folks!)

Taking over again - although we are both super busy today! Doxie - glad to hear the Gretchenator is doing well :)

Weather Channel has no idea what is going on with our weather... woke up to rain today, but didn't see it in the forecast :rolleyes:

So the WCMC (Or Lava Cake as it's called in the recipie) turned out with a perfect consistency on Sunday night, but the flavor was a tad off... seems someone (ahem me) can't read a recipie right off her iPhone... that's what I get for not printing it off. 4 tablespoons of cocoa powder instead of the appropriate 4 teaspoons is a bit different! I'll give it another go in a few weeks. It sure looked pretty though!

Have a good one everyone!

Tablespoon, teaspoon, ahh just a little different.:) Seems like we've all been really busy at work lately! At least we have the cruise to look forward too!:)

Good Morning Breezer

Update I check weather it say TS Isaac become hurricane from south Louisiana about more hours:)

Have been nice day:)

Hi Taylor! Been watching the weather too! Hope hurricane Isaac doesn't cause too much damage and ya'll stay safe over there:)!

Good Morning Funatics! Wow...I need to go back and play ketchup.

Hope everyone is having a great week. Glad to hear everyone in S. FL is safe and sound.

Hiya Ready! My week is going pretty good, but it's only Tuesday!:) How you're having a good day..

Hiya gang!! I love yas every one, thanks for understanding:) Work is a cluster right now, lots of people with damage and a lot of it is not covered:( so we've been trying to help them all sort out what has to be done with FEMA, emergency board ups etc etc...BUY FLOOD INSURANCE please everyone, it's cheap!!

Taylor, glad you are home and safe it's coming through your area tonight and tomorrow, and then will bring a lot of needed rain to the drought areas so some blessings will come!

Pizza, we have a separate group from CCL for just us, I will check and make sure how many spots are open!! We are a bit less than that but basically the same, I didn't know CCL was offering that, through Seavis too?:confused:

So happy Gretchen is home and that's ovah with:eek:

I gotta grab some dinner, bbl if I don't crash:o

Oh and Ward! Right now I have to be in MIA by around 5pm on Tuesday so I do think we may grab lunch at Fishlips or in CB if you can!!:D

Hiya gang!! I love yas every one, thanks for understanding:) Work is a cluster right now, lots of people with damage and a lot of it is not covered:( so we've been trying to help them all sort out what has to be done with FEMA, emergency board ups etc etc...BUY FLOOD INSURANCE please everyone, it's cheap!!

Taylor, glad you are home and safe it's coming through your area tonight and tomorrow, and then will bring a lot of needed rain to the drought areas so some blessings will come!

Pizza, we have a separate group from CCL for just us, I will check and make sure how many spots are open!! We are a bit less than that but basically the same, I didn't know CCL was offering that, through Seavis too?:confused:

I gotta grab some dinner, bbl if I don't crash:o

Oh and Ward! Right now I have to be in MIA by around 5pm on Tuesday so I do think we may grab lunch at Fishlips or in CB if you can!!:D

Thanks Floatie I kept update!!!

I gotta grab some dinner, bbl if I don't crash

Oh and Ward! Right now I have to be in MIA by around 5pm on Tuesday so I do think we may grab lunch at Fishlips or in CB if you can!!

Floatie, is the one you are talking about also the high speed boat? Carnival has it for $99 and I purchased it. I can cancel it through Carnival and get my $ back to go through your group. I like the Speed, baby!! Things going okay here, people. Sent one bag back for a refund. $7.80 postage for a $15.00 refund!:mad: But I am getting $80+ back for 2 big suitcases I am sending back since breaking up with GF.:D

Floatie, I just found the link for LaRomana and saw that I DID sign on with the group here with you. Months ago. Cheaper with your group and a lot of our friends are here too. Looked at their website and it looks good. But the one through Carnival is a very high speed boat going there. Not sure if that is also the case with Seavis. Will have to see if I can figure what I want to do. If it's the same HIGH Speed boat, then I am in. Thanks.This is the link to the one through Carnival. Is this the same kind of boat through Seavis?https://securewww.carnival.com/Activities/Excursion/428043

http://www.carnival.com/Activities/Excursion/428043

Hopefully, this link will work. Sorry people about the mess. A little Computer illiterate. :o

According to the review, the Operators meet you at the Port and you get on the speedboat right there for a 45 minute High Speed ride to Saona Island. It may cost about $20 more than the Seavis tour and their taxi fare but I think I may stay with this Excursion through Carnival. I want to be on that speedboat and it doesn't look like Seavis is using that kind of boat. I will be out there though while you are all there so fun for all, and all for fun! :D

Mornin all !

Gretchie is doing much better she is more awake and ate some chicken last night - she had a good night.

Have tons of wash to fo and mundane other chores, yuk

Floatir I know you mudt be swamped right now 0 hang in there.

All have a great day :)

Good morning funatics!!

Happy for Gretchie, dox!

It's all good pizza, whatever works for you if okie fine! We are in a jet boat, they told me it takes a little under an hour but we have some viewing stops on the way, bbq lunch on a beach near a village, and a stop at some reef area that's full of starfish in their habitat...that's all I know...:D

I'm out the door for more chaos, see yas tonight!!

Oh well...how your dog??

Lexi is fine, thanks!:) How are you making out in the storm?

Hi Linny! Nassty, drizzling rain all day today and we're expectingmore through Friday! In spite of it all, pretty good day, just a bit busy! Hope you didn't work to hard!

Sorry your weather is stinky...hope it clears out soon. Supposed to be nice here til Mon when we get the remnants of Isaac. Work has been on the slower side for me lately...not sure why, but I'll take it while I can!;)

Mornin all !

Gretchie is doing much better she is more awake and ate some chicken last night - she had a good night.

Have tons of wash to fo and mundane other chores, yuk

Floatir I know you mudt be swamped right now 0 hang in there.

All have a great day

Glad she's doing better, Dox!:)

Floatie, hang in there with the workload! Keeping fingers crossed that this is the only storm that comes your way.

Ron, glad to hear you're getting all your ducks back in their row:)

Please send positive thoughts for Kailee...she has a first interview today for a decent job. Poor thing graduated over a year ago and can't find a job because they all want experience...how are you supposed to get experience if nobody will hire you:rolleyes:

Hope everyone has a great hump day!:D

Sorry your weather is stinky...hope it clears out soon. Supposed to be nice here til Mon when we get the remnants of Isaac. Work has been on the slower side for me lately...not sure why, but I'll take it while I can!;)

Floatie, hang in there with the workload! Keeping fingers crossed that this is the only storm that comes your way.

Ron, glad to hear you're getting all your ducks back in their row

Please send positive thoughts for Kailee...she has a first interview today for a decent job. Poor thing graduated over a year ago and can't find a job because they all want experience...how are you supposed to get experience if nobody will hire you:rolleyes:

Yes almost make these but I saw Hurricane Isaac cat 1 in NOLA right now:) I know take care of NOLA.....

Ron, glad to hear you're getting all your ducks back in their row:)

crossing fingers and toes !

Happy Hump Day Breezers! Wow yesterday was a ........ word I can't say on this forum :o. Going to have a busy morning but then it should settle down as it appears no bosses today :D

Doxie - glad to hear Gretchen is doing better.

Pizza - I just want to say that I'm sorry for all the crap you are having to go through with the break up. I'm sure it's not easy when you've been together that long but sometimes you have to realize it's for the best. And don't worry, all females are crazy to some extent (runs and hides :p)

Archived