PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Hola, Funatics! We're gaining on it!

Very excited today because Kailee found out she got that job with Pfizer!!! Starts Oct 1st...good pay, good benefits, and most importantly she will feel useful again! Been a long year for her. And she has lost almost 40 lbs and now fits into a whole bunch of clothes again, so she is one happy lady!:)

Looks like we're in for some really stormy weather tomorrow and tomorrow night...ugh! Sounds like a chicken and tomatoes and mushrooms in the crockpot kinda day.

What's going on with everyone else?;)

Congrats to Kailee! Pfizer is a good company! I know she's really excited to get get on with the next phase of her life.:) Once again, your crockpot meal sound great.

Very excited today because Kailee found out she got that job with Pfizer!!! Starts Oct 1st...good pay, good benefits, and most importantly she will feel useful again! Been a long year for her. And she has lost almost 40 lbs and now fits into a whole bunch of clothes again, so she is one happy lady!:)

Looks like we're in for some really stormy weather tomorrow and tomorrow night...ugh! Sounds like a chicken and tomatoes and mushrooms in the crockpot kinda day.

yay for her !

Mornin all !

Slept till 6 yay ~

John has to go to the cardio dr this am, nothing wrong, just a check up

Since the city of Alt Springs replaced the water lines on our street, our toilets sometimes get a funky sewer smell - think I'll call them today and see what's up

Have housework to do today and more wash yuk, but sonn we will be cruising !

All have a great day :)

Good Morning Everyone and Thanks for the WB's!

Glad to hear Kailee is doing so good!

You all sure are making me hungry with the talk of food. The Chicken, mushrooms and tomatoes sound awesome! Would love some White Chili here right now...yummy! I am making blackened pork chops, eggplant casserole and green beans for lunch today. Trying to become creative with eggplant but not finding a lot of recipes.

Hope everyone is doing great and has a good day!

Good Morning Everyone and Thanks for the WB's!

Glad to hear Kailee is doing so good!

You all sure are making me hungry with the talk of food. The Chicken, mushrooms and tomatoes sound awesome! Would love some White Chili here right now...yummy! I am making blackened pork chops, eggplant casserole and green beans for lunch today. Trying to become creative with eggplant but not finding a lot of recipes.

Hope everyone is doing great and has a good day!

yummy !

We're at the buttend of the system and it's now past us so hopefully the rest of you will see some clearing weather later today or tonight.

Linny that's great for Kailee.. All of you are doing gangbusters on the exercise and diet front too.

Got our confirm for Jolly P in Aruba. 3 more toward the banana bus for Al's Group.:cool:

Love the count down on Mondays!!:)

Well... Mr. Zazzle just informed me he has two items in a box waiting to be shipped to me...

Well one is my Funatics t-shirt... I picked black and changed the letter coloring... will let you know how it turns out!

Well the second item is a secret! can you keep a secret... well so can I :D

Well... Mr. Zazzle just informed me he has two items in a box waiting to be shipped to me...

Well one is my Funatics t-shirt... I picked black and changed the letter coloring... will let you know how it turns out!

Well the second item is a secret! can you keep a secret... well so can I :D

:eek::eek:No secrets!

I still need to order ours. Still trying to figure out the color. Probably going with red.

That is wonderful news!!! They are a great company!!

Hiya guys!

DOX, praying praying praying your health gets better! We got a cruise to go on:)

Ummmm, you are packing ready2:eek: Remind me not to tell ya what I am doing two days before we go:o:rolleyes:

I got my red t-shirts today, LOVE it!!:D

I'm still working, it's a zoo this week!!

whatever you do... dont feed the animals!

Evening all! Thanks for all the good wishes for Kailee! She is a happy girl:)

Dox, why don't you go see the Dr and stop being stubborn?!?!:p You have cruises to take...and I've been waiting for about 5 years to meet you (so you better get to feeling better and be there!;)).

Ward, our shirts are queued for shipment, too. We got light blue. I like surprises...did you order Bob a shirt...or a toga?:eek:

Stephen, thanks for the kind words...we're all trying to get healthier. All bets are off when we hit the ship, though;) Guy Fieri was on Rachel Ray today and made his ringer burger....mmmmm!

It has been windy as all get out here today, but not much rain yet. The storms are supposed to arrive shortly and be gone by morning. We're under a tornado watch, but our weatherman says he doesn't think we'll have tornados (thank God!).

Hope all the East Coasters are doing ok today!

Archived