PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

I've been working out pretty regularly too, combination of walking, weight training and Zumba. Hopefully all that work will give me some willpower and make all that cruise food less attractive to me! :D

Hey Raytown! Nice to see you in here! When I hit the ship, all bets are off...I just hope I don't have to pay too dearly when I get home:eek:

Hiya Linny! Ahhh, I know the "fluffy" story really well! Pretty good day here, how bout' you?:)

Pretty good day here, too, thanks! The gym was a little tough after playing hooky for 2 days, but I got er done!:p We'll be friends in fluff;)

Hiya guys!!

Raytown, so happy to see you check in here! We're almost there and I wanted to verify with you that you chose ATD? I'm down to the last details that means we are WAY close WOOOOHOO!!:D

Loving all the fluffy strategy, I'm right there with yas:rolleyes::o:p

Hey there, Floatie! Great, another recruit for Friends in Fluff! I sense a club forming...LOL!:D

Hiya guys!!

Raytown, so happy to see you check in here! We're almost there and I wanted to verify with you that you chose ATD? I'm down to the last details that means we are WAY close WOOOOHOO!!:D

Loving all the fluffy strategy, I'm right there with yas:rolleyes::o:p

Hey how are you. I've been trying to stay current mostly reading with occasional posts. No we are doing early seating as we are traveling with friends that chose not to join the group so we are going to do dinner with them.

Hey how are you. I've been trying to stay current mostly reading with occasional posts. No we are doing early seating as we are traveling with friends that chose not to join the group so we are going to do dinner with them.

Ah ok gotcha! I don't see any early dining choices on group list so maybe make sure your friends linked you to their booking so CCL gets it correct:)

Good morning funatics!!:D

Ah ok gotcha! I don't see any early dining choices on group list so maybe make sure your friends linked you to their booking so CCL gets it correct:)

Good morning funatics!!:D

Thanks for the heads up, I responded to Eva's email last week when she asked if we wanted to join you for late dining. She "said" she would take care of it, but I'd better check.

Did I read this correctly, is the group planning on dining at the Italian Cucina one evening? If so, I would love to do that, we've already got 2 nights reserved at the steakhouse but were planning on adding a night at the Cuccina.

Thanks for the heads up, I responded to Eva's email last week when she asked if we wanted to join you for late dining. She "said" she would take care of it, but I'd better check.

Did I read this correctly, is the group planning on dining at the Italian Cucina one evening? If so, I would love to do that, we've already got 2 nights reserved at the steakhouse but were planning on adding a night at the Cuccina.

Did I miss something???

Friends in fluff... Yup Chris it does sound sorta dirty!

Well my group t-shirt came in and I think it turned out well!

But the surprise didnt come in :(... Zazzle is on it and a replacement order is in process!

Just hope they didnt ship the surprise to the end recipient and spoil the surprise!

You there! ... with the unexpected Zazzle package in your hand.. just put it down... yup put it down, dont open it... just pretend like it never existed!

Looks like I was able to add Becky as my roommate for this cruise! Wasnt sure there for awhile, carnival had to approve it.

Friends in fluff... Yup Chris it does sound sorta dirty!

Well my group t-shirt came in and I think it turned out well!

But the surprise didnt come in :(... Zazzle is on it and a replacement order is in process!

Just hope they didnt ship the surprise to the end recipient and spoil the surprise!

You there! ... with the unexpected Zazzle package in your hand.. just put it down... yup put it down, dont open it... just pretend like it never existed!

Looks like I was able to add Becky as my roommate for this cruise! Wasnt sure there for awhile, carnival had to approve it.

Glad to hear you were able to add Becky to your room.

Thanks for reminding me that I need to order our shirts this week. Zazzle has a 20% coupon and free shipping over $50 the website says until the 30th.

I think you meant "Erin" at Crucon:) If you got an email last week, that was me <Eva> rattling the cages at Crucon and it may be ok now:D

Hiya funatics!!! Cheers to an earlier night home!!:D

Archived