PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Friends in fluff... Yup Chris it does sound sorta dirty!

Well my group t-shirt came in and I think it turned out well!

But the surprise didnt come in :(... Zazzle is on it and a replacement order is in process!

Just hope they didnt ship the surprise to the end recipient and spoil the surprise!

You there! ... with the unexpected Zazzle package in your hand.. just put it down... yup put it down, dont open it... just pretend like it never existed!

Looks like I was able to add Becky as my roommate for this cruise! Wasnt sure there for awhile, carnival had to approve it.

WOOOOHOOOO can't wait to see Becky!!

Back to my dining list LOL!!!:p

But the surprise didnt come in :(... Zazzle is on it and a replacement order is in process!

Just hope they didnt ship the surprise to the end recipient and spoil the surprise!

You there! ... with the unexpected Zazzle package in your hand.. just put it down... yup put it down, dont open it... just pretend like it never existed!

Looks like I was able to add Becky as my roommate for this cruise! Wasnt sure there for awhile, carnival had to approve it.

Hey Ward! How's your day going? Glad to hear Becky's cruising with us again! :)

I think you meant "Erin" at Crucon:) If you got an email last week, that was me <Eva> rattling the cages at Crucon and it may be ok now:D

Hiya funatics!!! Cheers to an earlier night home!!:D

Hiya Floatie! Good to see you home early tonight! CHEERS right back atcha!:)

Friends in Fluff...I don't know why, that just sounds dirty for some reason.

OK, so I know I'm getting excited for a cruise when I start dreaming about being on a boat! It was a weird dream, but hey, I was still on a cruise.

Oh Chris! Bring your mind back to the here and now!;) Note to self, no free membership for Chris...;):p

Well, it now appears that I will have another girl coming along with me so I will have to send another check to Aussiegirl for a drinking party of 1 with me. I will have to make it to just 1 Meet n Greet as I am now paying for excursions again and fees to take Lisa off and put Cheryl on in her place. To whom is keeping the Roll Call, can you see that it reads Ron M. and Cheryl B.? One of my next tasks now is to see if I can get off work early Wednesday so I can get some real sleep before the drive to Miami.

Mornin all !

Getting ready for our cruise on Sat - it will be fun

All have a great day :)

I take it you're feeling better then? That's great news! We'll miss you....

Friends in Fluff...I don't know why, that just sounds dirty for some reason.

OK, so I know I'm getting excited for a cruise when I start dreaming about being on a boat! It was a weird dream, but hey, I was still on a cruise.

Git yer mind outta the gutter, Mister:p Besides, that would be too sticky!:eek:;)

Good luck with your surprise. I'm bringing one, too...bought it a year ago!:eek:

So glad you were able to add Becky...another new friend for me to meet!

Oh Chris! Bring your mind back to the here and now!;) Note to self, no free membership for Chris...;):p

He can't join anyway...he ain't got no fluff!:p (shhhhhh, don't tell anyone I just used grammar like that...)

Well, it now appears that I will have another girl coming along with me so I will have to send another check to Aussiegirl for a drinking party of 1 with me. I will have to make it to just 1 Meet n Greet as I am now paying for excursions again and fees to take Lisa off and put Cheryl on in her place. To whom is keeping the Roll Call, can you see that it reads Ron M. and Cheryl B.? One of my next tasks now is to see if I can get off work early Wednesday so I can get some real sleep before the drive to Miami.

That's great you were able to add a replacement to your booking. We were told that since this was a "special" cruise Carnival wasn't allowing any changes to the booking. There was a possibility that DH wasn't going to be able to go on the cruise so we were looking into adding my sister in his place but were told we could not.

Way to go there, Don Juan! Glad you found a new cruise buddy!:D

Good evening, my friends! Glad to see the membership in the FIF Club is growing! The more the merrier;)

Raytown, yes, there is a dinner being arranged at Cuccina...I thought I had it written down, and now I can't find it.:rolleyes: I'll find out and report back here. Are you in the FB group? I know it's been discussed there as well.

Hope everyone had a good day!

Good evening, my friends! Glad to see the membership in the FIF Club is growing! The more the merrier;)

Raytown, yes, there is a dinner being arranged at Cuccina...I thought I had it written down, and now I can't find it.:rolleyes: I'll find out and report back here. Are you in the FB group? I know it's been discussed there as well.

Hiya Linda! Had a busy day, but it was OK. Did you work from home today or go into the office? The "membership drive" for the FIF club seems to have been very successful!;):p

Hiya Linda! Had a busy day, but it was OK. Did you work from home today or go into the office? The "membership drive" for the FIF club seems to have been very successful!;):p

Fellow friend in fluff here too. We can laugh at all the skinny people, lol!

I believe the Breezer Beez were organizing it. I believed I signed on as well. I want to see how Carnival can do Italian. Now the question is, can I get it dairy free???

One more day down, Lois! I almost always work at home now. I pretty much have it down to a science and only have to go into the office once in a while if I need to print a large report or something. Saves money in gas and is much more convenient not having that 25 minute commute each way;) The only problem is the yappy girls and having to let the animals in and out a hundred times a day:rolleyes:

Fellow friend in fluff here too. We can laugh at all the skinny people, lol!

Now you're talkin, Pom!:D

I believe the Breezer Beez were organizing it. I believed I signed on as well. I want to see how Carnival can do Italian. Now the question is, can I get it dairy free???

I found the info on FB. Raytown, the person organizing this is Cruiser Deb on FB, or DebnGab on here. If you don't have access to her, just give me your first name and how many people and I will ask her to sign you up.

*Update*

Here is an updated list of sign-ups for the group dinner at Cucina. We have 5 spots open for the first seating.

Breezers Night at Cucina del Capitano

The Cucina manager can accommodate 30 of us at 6:00pm and another 15 at 6:30pm on Thursday, November 29 (Aruba day, back on board by 3:30pm).

We will fill the first 30, then 15 …the tables will all be close together. Should we exceed 45, I will work with the manager to grab more spots.

Deb (Cruiser Deb/DebnGab) 2

Dale Mote 2

Karen D’Eon (Pkrchickr) 3

Lee Toleman (Aussiegirl)2

Stephen Tabb (Crewsweeper) 3

Ronald Moyer (Pizzaman)2

Steve and Chelle Kanclerowicz 2

Linny Gebel (IrishLinny) 2

Al McLeod (Pommee) 1

Kim and Randy Wright( rtw68) 2

Will and Evelyn (deckchaircaptain)

Dwight and Margie Evans 2

Oh Linny, I finally got a number from Carla at Jolly Pirates. I got the following answer:

"I believe we’re up to 20x now."

So does this mean 20+ or 20 or what? I feel like there may be a language problem, as I asked for an exact number.

So we are down to brass tax here, we better sell 20 more slots or we are going to have to arrange transportation for ourselves ... Sell, Sell, Sell.

Yea!! Can't wait to see her again!! :D

I am not on FB but am interested in going.. :D

Well, Folks, it looks like I spoke too soon. I was told incorrectly by Carnival that all I'd have to pay was $50 each cruise administration fee to switch names. Called to make it happen and it turns out that as we are past the final payment date for both cruises, I'd have to sacrifice both deposits of Lisas to put my friend on. I'd have to pay $400 instead of the $100 I was told. So I informed my friend that I couldn't pay that at this time and we had a falling out. So it looks like it is STILL just me.:D I had bought a $200 Visa gift card for her to get clothes with and I am suspecting that the card is what she really wanted. So I really know how to pick-em! :o Anyway, she and I have a history from 19 years ago and I think some things just don't change. So, Karen and family, I'd still like that table seat! :)

P.S. I didn't send the card. It will go back into the bank. Now I still have to be strong. Sometimes, Lisa still seems a good alternative to me. It has been a month so I still have relationship withdrawals. I will stay strong.

Archived