PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Hiya funatics!! We're on the down side WOOOHOOO!!!:p

Being on the down side is a very good thing, since I'm really looking forward to the weekend!:) Been reading all the chatter this evening at "dress-up" nights and see lots of folks are "dressing to the nines!" Better start thinking about dress-up garb myself;). Hope you had a good day.

Good Morning Dox and funatics!

Have fun on your cruise Dox. Hope you start to feeling better soon. Maybe you just need a cruise to make you feel better.:D

Hiya Ready! Whatcha been up to today? Yep, that cruise should probably do the trick for Doxie!;):) It always works for me!

I think we are going to be good friends :D I just bought my first tie a year ago for a friend's wedding. Haven't worn it since.

Yeah Chris, and I think we have much more than that in common. Pretty sure music taste is similar too. And the Red Sox thing.

I'm thinking you might just wanna spend some time with yourself for awhile!;) We're good people, you'll have fun with us!:)

Yeah. Coming to grips with my coming alone. That was last effort to come with company. I am now EMBRACING this cruise(s) solo. Freedom to get up and enjoy with no restrictions now. Ah, who am I kidding? BoooHooo. BoooHooo.:(

LOL!

Yeah. Coming to grips with my coming alone. That was last effort to come with company. I am now EMBRACING this cruise(s) solo. Freedom to get up and enjoy with no restrictions now. Ah, who am I kidding? BoooHooo. BoooHooo.:(

LOL!

Pizza, the first time I booked solo ended up being the best cruise ever. Thanks to cruise critic I hooked up with a great group of people and we had a blast all week. Never felt lonely. I felt like I knew everyone for years. It worked. This cruise will be that and more. The best part is you do what you want, when you want.

Hiya Ready! Whatcha been up to today? Yep, that cruise should probably do the trick for Doxie!;):) It always works for me!

Hey Viva! Went out to lunch at a new restaurant. It was an Indian Buffet. Wow was it good. Kinda reminded me of the lido buffet on a cruise ship, they have lots of Indian dishes.

Pizza, the first time I booked solo ended up being the best cruise ever. Thanks to cruise critic I hooked up with a great group of people and we had a blast all week. Never felt lonely. I felt like I knew everyone for years. It worked. This cruise will be that and more. The best part is you do what you want, when you want.

Thanks Pomm. I sailed Valor solo in 2007 and had a great time then, too. Just got used too much to GF being with me since. I shall be just fine. And your right. This is a great group.

It's amazing what my boss being gone can do the mood around the office. He's not here the rest of the week and my other boss is leaving early (he works for the Ravens). We are going to try out a new sports bar in town to watch the game tonight. Yuengs and Wings!!! Have a great day everyone.

Yuengs and wings!!!Yummy!!!!:D I am undecided for dinner tonight. Thinking about making stuffed cabbage soup.

Thanks a bunch!

Is it too soon to start packing???? I am SOOOOOOOOOO ready to go on this trip. I don't know when I've been so excited about an upcoming cruise.

Question for the ladies: How elegant will you be dressing on the cruise elegant nights? I'm still undecided if I will wear a long or short dress or even slacks.

Another Question: Does anyone know if there will be a cruise elegant night on the 2-day?

I sure hope not, we werent lucky enough to book the same cabin for both legs of the trip so my plan is to pack a carryon bag with everything we will need for the 2-day that way I wont have to repack everything on turnaround day. Hopefully this will make switching cabins easier. I did book an inside cabin on the same deck; so basically we're just moving across the hall.

You're welcome!

I wear flowing pants that look like a skirt and a longer flowered skirt...not really formal. If I remember correctly, John said there would not be a formal nite on the 2 day...wise choice;)

Hi peeps! We're getting excited here, too! Cannot wait!

Ready, you had to see how I've had to fight with Dave to get clothes that were NOT blue! OMG! Everything he owned was blue when we met. He's come a way since then...but both of his cruise T's are blue...LOL!

Dox, hope you feel a little better by the time you cruise.

Busy day today...will not be able to get to the gym:( We went after dinner lastnite and I am NOT doing that again! What a chore that was...like dragging around lead weights:eek: Just means I can't take the weekend off...

Happy Friday Eve!:D

Archived