PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Good Morning Funatics! Hope everyone has a great day a head of them!

Can't wait to see what you have planned Floatie!

Good morning ready2!! Good morning funatics!! WOOOHOO for TGIF, CHEERS to follow at happy hours!!:D

I will put up a draft of the fungenda over the next few days so you guys can start helping me drill down to the FUN:p Remember it's an A La Carte menu of fun, pick and choose as your heart desires, it's allllllll great!

Ugh, this is why I don't drink beer anymore. What an amazing headache I have :(. At least no bosses are here today but just looking at the computer screen while I type is killing me. But the Ravens won so hard to complain too much.

Have a great Friday everyone!

Too many Yuengs not enough wings. Understand the "honeymoon" with the real refs lasted until the 3rd Qtr. That's probably the longest any zebra team has been on the field without someone booing them. :D

Doxies...looks like clear weather in No Fla for the drive. Have a safe trip.

8 More TGIFs!! (7 til Nassau for the B2Bers)

Too many Yuengs not enough wings. Understand the "honeymoon" with the real refs lasted until the 3rd Qtr. That's probably the longest any zebra team has been on the field without someone booing them. :D

Doxies...looks like clear weather in No Fla for the drive. Have a safe trip.

8 More TGIFs!! (7 til Nassau for the B2Bers)

Thanks !

Hi babies!! Loving the excitement building up!!!

Ummmm Ward, you could email this surprise around...should we be skeered:eek::p;)

The official kick-off partay for the funatics will be on sailaway day for the 24th sail. and we have options!:D We can either meet you at the Red Frog on boarding and migrate up to Lido, or vice versa:p Wherever we start, we will have an advance team so good tables are guaranteed:D What say you funatics?

Be afraid ....be very afraid! (insert maniacal laughter here)

OK gang I'm gonna let slip a little here... but its only because I need your help!

Some of you may know that a few times in the past while sailing with the illustrious and infamous Floatie that the group has given her a gift of appreciation. She works very hard before and during the cruise to make sure we have a great time!

Well the surprise I have hinted at is indeed the Floatie appreciation gift.

I am letting this slip because I need all of you FUNatics to do me a favor... please bring one (or more) printed picture of yourself, it doesnt matter if its a professional head shot, or that picture your friend took of you passed out in your car. Just something that has you in it.

More instructions to come on the ship itself.

if you have questions please email me warddawson @ gmail .com

Thanks!

Its here its here!!!!

The surprise that was left out of the initial zazzle shipment has arrived... and I must say it looks great!

I want to show everyone but dont want to spoil the surprise either...

arrgghh!

Ward, you're such a tease!:p

And what is wrong with blue??? That is the best color there is!! :D

I would have to agree...most of my clothes are blue, but not ALL. ALL of Dave's clothes were blue!:rolleyes:

Evening Linny! I'm getting really excited too:D! Did I tell you how bad I hate to dress-up in all that fancy stuff! Oh well, I'll probably do it anyway!;)

Oh trust me, I hate it, too! I dress for dinner (elegant nites) and then we bee-line it back to the cabin and change:p

Thinking it is the shade of blue...baby blue:eek::rolleyes:

Our T shirts are light blue:o

I will have a fungenda done for the funatics, and I will put on there any event you want added...everyone will also be able to print it out and make your own personal plan notes...

Funatics parties are still up in the air, but no worries on the $$, we thought we were having a joint M&G with the Beez (and many of us have joined in) but I will have our M&G open with each on their own S&S so it can be as open as the funatics want it to be, and I think they will want it wide open:p...and then there will be one that is private for the funatics group, tbd...:)

Can't wait to see the Fungenda!:D Wow, 3 M&G's! That's a new record for us! Glad you're doing the M&G's with the S&S cards...I just thought about it and for those of us who are buying the Bar Card, it would stink to have to pay for drinks that we already will get included;)

Mornin all !

Have to pack today and that's about it

Leaving tom at 0830 to drop off Gretchennator and then on to Jax - hope we have good weather

All have a great day :)

If I miss you, bon voyage and happy sails! Hope you feel ok on the ship!

Ugh, this is why I don't drink beer anymore. What an amazing headache I have :(. At least no bosses are here today but just looking at the computer screen while I type is killing me. But the Ravens won so hard to complain too much.

*passing Chris a big bottle of Advil*;)

Howdy Funatics!

Really yucky rainy day up here...of course I have to take Lexi to the vet.:rolleyes: But it's FRIDAY!!!!:D HAVE to go to the gym after work and then it is HAPPY HOURS!:D

Floatie, I like the idea of meeting on aft Lido...or Red Frog could be good, too. Whichever you think has better room and flow;)

Be afraid ....be very afraid! (insert maniacal laughter here)

OK gang I'm gonna let slip a little here... but its only because I need your help!

Some of you may know that a few times in the past while sailing with the illustrious and infamous Floatie that the group has given her a gift of appreciation. She works very hard before and during the cruise to make sure we have a great time!

Well the surprise I have hinted at is indeed the Floatie appreciation gift.

I am letting this slip because I need all of you FUNatics to do me a favor... please bring one (or more) printed picture of yourself, it doesnt matter if its a professional head shot, or that picture your friend took of you passed out in your car. Just something that has you in it.

More instructions to come on the ship itself.

if you have questions please email me warddawson @ gmail .com

Thanks!

Will do Ward..

Will we have a photo of Bob?? :D

Good Morning Funatics! Hope everyone has a great day a head of them!

Can't wait to see what you have planned Floatie!

Hiya Ready! It's finally Friday and I'm soooo glad! Now if I could just get on that dang boat, all would be right in my world! Now back to reality, how was your day?:)

Hi Chris! Hope you're having a good Friday too!:)

Archived