PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

ditto, ditto and more ditto!!!

And another DITTO for good measure!!!:p

CHEERS funatics!!:D

What a great day!!! Had a great work session on the Fungenda, it's like putting a puzzle together:eek: but it's coming along nicely:cool: Ordered what should be my last mail order thingys, and finally decided on some surprises!! Life is good today:)

Hi Linny! Dreary day here too! Ran my errands early so I could get home before the rain comes. Just so you know, you've worn me down with all fitness activities, so my Zumba and body sculpture classes start on Tuesday!:D;) I'm sore already...

Heeeeheeeee, I hear ya Vegas, got that soreness going on here too...but it's for cruise-training!!:p

Hi Linny! Dreary day here too! Ran my errands early so I could get home before the rain comes. Just so you know, you've worn me down with all fitness activities, so my Zumba and body sculpture classes start on Tuesday!;) I'm sore already...

LOL! One day I will try Zumba...it's very popular. You'll have to let me know if it requires coordination (I'll be sunk!:o). I am actually pretty sore in numerous spots and have no clue why!

So after yard work, washing the car (stupid birds pooped on it :mad:), and uh other things, had a much needed nap :D. Ready to have a couple too many drinks tonight :p

Those birds have a nerve! I'm with you on the drinks!:p

And another DITTO for good measure!!!

CHEERS funatics!!:D

What a great day!!! Had a great work session on the Fungenda, it's like putting a puzzle together:eek: but it's coming along nicely Ordered what should be my last mail order thingys, and finally decided on some surprises!! Life is good today:)

I'll ditto, too...I am beyond ready!

Looking forward to the Fungenda...nobody says fun like our Floatie!:D

I always run to the back row in my Zumba class there are about 6 of us and we call ourselves the out of steppers. But we are having a blast!

Yeah, I'm kinda thinking that would be me, too! If I'm gonna stink at it, please don't let anyone see me!:eek: So funny...when I go to the gym, I walk. I'll have one person next to me RUNNING, a person behind me going nuts on the eliptical (which I can do for all of 2 minutes), another person on the stair climber. And I'm sweating:o

Hiya Pizza! Got anything going on this afternoon or just taking it easy? :)

Well, I had a very good day. After work, I walked my daily 2 miles and then went about spending the $200 I had in a Money card I was going to send Cheryl, the girl I changed my mind about. I bought a nice blue suit shirt, Nice Wrangler shirt, a watch, 3 prs of shoes, belt, tighty whiteys and then treated myself to a steak dinner at Cody's! Just about all set now. I managed to switch Wednesday for Tuesday, the week of our cruise so I get to head towards Miami a day earlier now. With my Budget, couldn't find anything clean to satisfy me in Miami. So I settled for a room at the Ramada on Hollywood Blvd in Hollywood. I will be relaxing by the pool by 4:00pm Wednesday and in total Vacation mode. More excited everyday. On a funny note, I had to cancel my initial reservation at a place called Wishes Motel in Miami on Biscayne after I read reviews the next day. Seems that rooms on the 1st floor are rented by the hour! :eek:

Good Morning Funatics! Wow, hard to believe tomorrow is the first of October:eek::eek:. Getting closer to the cruise for sure. Pulled out my packing list yesterday and started going over it LOL.

Nothing going on here today...was going to watch Nascar but looks like Dover is gonna get rain pretty much of the day so going to plan B...do nothing...:p:D

Oh well guess I will do one thing and finally get our shirts ordered. Glad I waited because Zazzle sent me a $10 off coupon.:D

Good morning funatics!!

Love those zazzle discounts ready2!!

Ron, are you parking your car in MIA? We have rooms at our group hotel for $99 with parking for the cruise, just to let you know:)

I will be posting the list for Saona DR excursion today, I think we have 8 spots left but make sure you are on the list please!:D

52 Days 'til we cruise on the Breeze,

52 Days 'til we cruise!

After this Day has happened to pass,

51 Days 'til we cruise on the Breeze!:D

Floatie, I already paid for parking through Global Parking way back in March. Was planning to drive in morning of cruise at that time. Was just a matter of finding a decent enough motel. Hollywood works for me. Thanks, though.:)

Well, I had a very good day. After work, I went about spending the $200 I had in a Money card I was going to send Cheryl, the girl I changed my mind about. I bought a nice blue suit shirt, Nice Wrangler shirt, a watch, 3 prs of shoes, belt, tighty whiteys and then treated myself to a steak dinner at Cody's! On a funny note, I had to cancel my initial reservation at a place called Wishes Motel in Miami on Biscayne after I read reviews the next day. Seems that rooms on the 1st floor are rented by the hour! :eek:

Wow, that's a lot of stuff for $200! You really know how to stretch a dollar! Glad you changed you motel reservation, you don't need any of those hourly rental room!:eek::eek:

Good morning!

Ron, good deal on the shopping! Glad you got out of that hotel...that could have been a bummer:eek:

Chris, I've got you beat...I slept til 9:30! I never do that!

Not much going on here today...Was thinking of skipping the gym since I have a bunch of sore muscles. Made a deal with myself if I skip, I have to be cleaning...now to pick the lesser of 2 evils:rolleyes::o It's gloomy again here...I need me some sunshine to charge my batteries;)

Wishing I was on the cruise with Vicki....sigh...

Linny...if your gym/club has a pool, a little swimming will help stretch out the soreness, least my Sat swims do that for me better than the mid week pilates class. If I did housecleaning my back would be killing me:D

We're suppose to get rain but the sun is peeking through the clouds from time to time and there's a bit of a breeze and low 80s temps so might just do a "pretend I'm on the Serenity deck" instead of watching football this afternoon. Now if only I could find a waiter:D

7 more Sundays!

Linny...if your gym/club has a pool, a little swimming will help stretch out the soreness, least my Sat swims do that for me better than the mid week pilates class. If I did housecleaning my back would be killing me

We're suppose to get rain but the sun is peeking through the clouds from time to time and there's a bit of a breeze and low 80s temps so might just do a "pretend I'm on the Serenity deck" instead of watching football this afternoon. Now if only I could find a waiter

7 more Sundays!

No pool at our gym. I could go to the high school, but after spending 11 years there while my girls were in synchronized swimming, I vowed I won't go back there! LOL! I opted for the cleaning...nothing heavy duty...just gets me out of the chair.:o

Our day started gloomy and then turned sunny....now it's raining. They say in New England, if you don't like the weather, just wait 10 minutes and it will change....YEP!:rolleyes: Hope you enjoy your "Serenity"!

Just ordered our t-shirts...ordered us grey.

Getting ready to make homemade soft serve ice cream Hope it turns out. Bought a Cuisinart soft serve ice cream maker the other day. Now that really does wonders for my diet:rolleyes::p

Oh that's the LAST thing I would need around here!:eek:

I tried to compile a list of activities and excursions that I knew of (so far) over on the Beez roll call. Figured it might be nice to have things all together coz I'm starting to get cornfused!:o

Just ordered our t-shirts...ordered us grey.

Getting ready to make homemade soft serve ice cream :eek: Hope it turns out. Bought a Cuisinart soft serve ice cream maker the other day.:D Now that really does wonders for my diet:rolleyes:

Oh, please don't tempt me! Went out awhile ago and brought a Sara Lee Butter Pound Cake! It seemed so right, I had a coupon!;):p

Hiya funatics!! I am running out of weekend, again:eek:

You guys need to quit with the sweet talk already:p

Linny, you will have a fungenda to keep you straight, no worries...and you're a funatic, we live in confusion it's more fun:p

Oh I have great faith in our fearless leader...I just wasn't sure if you were keeping track of non-Funatic stuff and adding to the agenda;) Also hoping to drum up some business for Jolly Pirates;)

I hate Sunday nights...ugh! On a brighter note, Kailee starts her job tomorrow...YAY!!! She just spent 2 weeks involved in 2 background checks, physicals, tests and a whole load of paperwork...you'd think she had some important job with the government or sumpin!:rolleyes:

Archived