PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

43 Days 'til we cruise on the Breeze,

43 Days 'til we cruise!

After this Day has happened to pass,

42 Days 'til we cruise on the Breeze!:D

Well, Lisa and I talked for about 5 1/2 hours tonight and we SEEM to have worked things out. She apparently IS going to move to Tampa and we both seem to agree that we would like to have a good couple months and enjoy the cruise. Thanks Cassie for your insight. I've been with Lisa for about 5 years and have seen similar experiences you've seen as well. We are going to take this a day at a time but I believe we both look forward to an enjoyable cruise and a very amicable ending to our time together. Like you said, when she is in her good phase, she is the most beautiful, sensitive, and loving woman I've known. I am going to go about buying her a suitcase again and rebuying Jolly Pirates reservation for her. Floatie: I believe you said the LaRomana/Saona Beach was perhaps sold out. I will hold onto my reservation with your group and hope something opens up. If there is an opening, I would like to get that 2nd one for me. I most likely won't be attending the M & Gs and like I said before, Lee, If Lisa does come with me, give my $ to the servers or put in raffle prize fund. Thank you everybody, Like I said, if she comes with me, I will do my best not to bring any drama to the cruise. We will all have a good time.

Mornin all !

Dr put me on some new meds to see if that will help ---hope so

Nothing going on today 0 just relaxing

All have a great day :)

Glad you went Doxie...prayers on the new meds doing the trick:)

Good morning funnie people!! More added to the fungenda in the group area, more to come:p

Heading out to work, see yas tonight!!

:o43

Good Morning Breezers! What a great weekend of football. Ravens won, me and Cass both won in fantasy, and I won our weekly pool ($70). I figure that's just more money for Ron Pass' tip jar :D

So I decided to try to run on our treadmil last night (keep in mind I haven't ran in almost 2 years now). After 5 minutes I remembered how much I hate running and said screw it :o. Guess I'm going to have to find another way to keep off the weight :confused:

Good Morning Breezers! What a great weekend of football. Ravens won, me and Cass both won in fantasy, and I won our weekly pool ($70). I figure that's just more money for Ron Pass' tip jar :D

So I decided to try to run on our treadmil last night (keep in mind I haven't ran in almost 2 years now). After 5 minutes I remembered how much I hate running and said screw it :o. Guess I'm going to have to find another way to keep off the weight :confused:

Nice win! I'm sure Ron will thank you:p

Re running/weight. Walking works just as well, only takes more time to cover same distance. Exercise will make you hungry! The key to weight loss starts by doing push-aways from the table:eek: It's how much/little and what you eat/don't eat that ultimately accounts for 80-90% of any weight you lose, ex-water-loss. And believe me, controlling your food intake is the hardest thing to do consistently. Feast or famine.

lol

I just put my recumbent bike on craigs list to sell

Good late morning funatics, running late today:eek::rolleyes::p

Now ms doxie, don't make me come over there, you get to that appt babygirl!:cool:

Pizza, I am pretty sure we are sold out on the Saona trip, I will get confirmation from the last three takers and let you know. Then you let me know if you will pass on this if we can't add Lisa. I hope it all works out for you and you can enjoy your cruise:)

See yas tonight!!

It is official now. Lisa and I had a 6 hour talk until 4:30am this morning and we are going to go on the cruise. She is moving to Tampa in 3 weeks and that will essentially end future relationship. So, with that happening, I think we can relax more and just have a good time and when it comes time to split up, we can walk away sad, but happy. There is SO much going on in her life(I told Pkrchkr a bit of it) that I really want to give her something to look forward to.She has been really good to me when times are good.

So anyway, I am going to hold out for an opening on the Saona trip. It sounds like a lot of fun and we all can enjoy ourselves on this day. If there is an opening there, please add that one to my name. Thank you.

Aussiegirl, I will not be going to M & G so please just apply my $ to either raffle or for tips to the servers. Thank you. And Thank You everybody for the support. I know we will all have a great time. Oops! Just saw I had addressed this way too early in the morning.

Mornin all !

Dr put me on some new meds to see if that will help ---hope so

Nothing going on today 0 just relaxing

All have a great day

Good luck, Dox...keeping my fingers crossed for you!

As I've said before, I only run if my house is on fire, but you can do a fast walk and still burn calories;) You don't look like you have a weight problem to me!:confused:

Re running/weight. Walking works just as well, only takes more time to cover same distance. Exercise will make you hungry! The key to weight loss starts by doing push-aways from the table:eek: It's how much/little and what you eat/don't eat that ultimately accounts for 80-90% of any weight you lose, ex-water-loss. And believe me, controlling your food intake is the hardest thing to do consistently. Feast or famine.

So true....that's why I use MyFitnessPal...when you actually track everything that goes into your mouth, and all your exercise, it really keeps you in line and makes you aware of where your downfalls are.:o

Ron, good luck...

Hola peeps...I am tired of working...isn't it time to cruise yet??:rolleyes:

So true....that's why I use MyFitnessPal...when you actually track everything that goes into your mouth, and all your exercise, it really keeps you in line and makes you aware of where your downfalls are.:o

Ron, good luck...

Thanks. And people, if I don't stop when I am with Lisa to talk at length, you can bet it is so we don't get in a jealous based fight. We'll probably just in our little world.

Just finished my daily fast walk. Feels good to do something for myself that way. Well, Back to my soda!:D

Thanks. And people, if I don't stop when I am with Lisa to talk at length, you can bet it is so we don't get in a jealous based fight. We'll probably just in our little world.

Just finished my daily fast walk. Feels good to do something for myself that way. Well, Back to my soda!:D

That's a Coke Zero or Pepsi Max soda I trust.

Ron, we'll just "finger wave" at the Steakhouse;) But invite is still open for both of you if you want. Love to drive the EastEuros nuts with musical chair seating:D

My problem is that I've been starting my nights with 12 oz curls :D

Ron, good luck...

Hola Linny! Did you say it's cruising time?:):D Little Zumba sore this afternoon, but not too bad! How's you day going?

Archived