PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Good evening my friends.. Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers.. Wake is Saturday for my sister in law.. It was a massive heart attack and she was gone before she hit the ground.. And she was only 41.. So when someone tells you to live life to the fullest ...do it..

OMG! She really WAS young! What a shame:( More and more I'm hearing about people who are young dying suddenly...I don't get it. My cousin's son who died while I was on the cruise in Nov was only 32:( I agree...you need to live life and enjoy it...we just never know...

OMG! She really WAS young! What a shame:( More and more I'm hearing about people who are young dying suddenly...I don't get it. My cousin's son who died while I was on the cruise in Nov was only 32:( I agree...you need to live life and enjoy it...we just never know...

Too true! My boss dislikes me for taking a cruise every year. Says why should you take a vacation every year when we cant? Why? Because I work hard for it. She treats me with scorn and I look forward to the cruises as a time to unwind. If I could find a job with no experience and make the $ I do elsewhere, I would leave. But I don't. So I take a cruise and when it is my time to leave this earth, I may be Poor. But I will have seen some of the world and met some very good people. Like here on CC. Love you guys. :p

Happy Friday Breezers! Been an excrutiating slow week. Looking forward to the weekend as we're going up to see Cass' family (her sisters turn 16 next week :eek:). Happy Anniversary Dox!

Thanks Chris !

Have fun this weekend..................

TGIF funatics WOOOHOOO!!

I will get to head home this afternoon yay!!!

Lynne, keeping you all in thoughts and prayers, how tragic for all of you.:( <And no, you did not tell us you fell:eek: I hope you are feeling better with the meds pronto:)>

I will see yas from the east side tonight:D

YAY! Glad you get to head home today!:)

Mornin all !

Nice and cool out now

Happy Anniversary to John and me !

All have a great day

Oh! Congrats to you and John!!!:) How many years??

Happy Friday Breezers! Been an excrutiating slow week. Looking forward to the weekend as we're going up to see Cass' family (her sisters turn 16 next week :eek:). Happy Anniversary Dox!

That sounds fun! Any excuse for a party, I always say!;) Enjoy!

Howdy Funatics...TGIF!

Finally had to give up and turn the heat on...I've been freezing all week. Tonite it's going into the 30's:eek: I guess Lexi doesn't remember the heat because when the baseboards started heating up and making noise, she was running around trying to figure out what was going on in them...LOL!:p

Hope everyone's having a decent end to their week...my day is much better than yesterday;)

TGIF funatics WOOOHOOO!!

I will get to head home this afternoon yay!!!

Lynne, keeping you all in thoughts and prayers, how tragic for all of you.:( <And no, you did not tell us you fell:eek: I hope you are feeling better with the meds pronto:)>

I will see yas from the east side tonight:D

See ya' when you get here!:)

Howdy Funatics...TGIF!

Finally had to give up and turn the heat on...I've been freezing all week. Tonite it's going into the 30's:eek: I guess Lexi doesn't remember the heat because when the baseboards started heating up and making noise, she was running around trying to figure out what was going on in them...LOL!:p

Hope everyone's having a decent end to their week...my day is much better than yesterday;)

Hi Linny! Really busy week here, but so glad it's the weekend! Left work a little early this afternoon and got to enjoy some of the sunshine!:) Glad you had a better day today!:)

Feel like I have been cheating today...been on the Princess boards:eek: We have decided instead of a b2b we are going to do a b2b2b. Looking at the Caribbean Princess...anyone sailed on her?

Evening Ready! b2b2b, you go girlie! I've done the southern route on the Caribbean Princess and it was pretty nice. They had some really good rates at the time! What dates are you looking at?

It seems as I owe an apology to Floatie. I was reading confusing posts on roll calls and such about M & Gs and was influenced by peoples posts and said some things that accused people of trying to push other groups M & Gs out of the picture. I didn't pay attention as to who was writing info and questioned motives and was out of line. It has been brought to my attention that the person I was referring to was Floatie. I have enjoyed reading Floaties' enthusiasm and her help in organizing activities in our upcoming cruise. I am sorry if I upset you. When I 1st broke up with Lisa, a lot of people here gave me their support and I guess I show a little too much loyalty at times when I don't know the whole story. Floatie: I don't know how much you have been paying attention to what has been said but I am sorry if I have hurt or offended you with my comments about M & G groups. I shouldn't have been spouting off without knowing it all and it wasn't any of my business. Once again, I am sorry.

Feel like I have been cheating today...been on the Princess boards:eek: We have decided instead of a b2b we are going to do a b2b2b. Looking at the Caribbean Princess...anyone sailed on her?

Whoa! A B2B2B!!!! You lucky ducks!!! Never sailed anything but Carnival, so can't help ya there:)

Hi Linny! Really busy week here, but so glad it's the weekend! Left work a little early this afternoon and got to enjoy some of the sunshine!:) Glad you had a better day today!:)

Very nice! We had some sunshine but it was pretty chilly...only in the 50's. But I got to the gym!;)

It seems as I owe an apology to Floatie. I was reading confusing posts on roll calls and such about M & Gs and was influenced by peoples posts and said some things that accused people of trying to push other groups M & Gs out of the picture. I didn't pay attention as to who was writing info and questioned motives and was out of line. It has been brought to my attention that the person I was referring to was Floatie. I have enjoyed reading Floaties' enthusiasm and her help in organizing activities in our upcoming cruise. I am sorry if I upset you. When I 1st broke up with Lisa, a lot of people here gave me their support and I guess I show a little too much loyalty at times when I don't know the whole story. Floatie: I don't know how much you have been paying attention to what has been said but I am sorry if I have hurt or offended you with my comments about M & G groups. I shouldn't have been spouting off without knowing it all and it wasn't any of my business. Once again, I am sorry.

Nicely said, Ron:)

Since nobody has declared Happy Hours yet, let me be the first! Cheers, babies, we made it to the weekend!:D

Archived