PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

I called Crucon today. She said there is a snafu within the cruiselines (huh?). Said she will send thru a release and we should be able to print docs in 24 hours. Something isn't right there. You may want to call Crucon. We picked our cabin when we booked, so that is set.

Geez! Thanks Linda. I just thought everyone was having the problem. Teaches me to think lol. I will call later today.

Good morning funatics!!

Yup, I checked with some non-Crucon booked folks and it does seem to be an issue at CCL for this sail...keep checking and it doesn't hurt to call Crucon either...I will wait another week or so...

Hoping dox is feeling better and Ward's troubles go away this mornng!:)

Um, yeah. So I meant 'old'er people. I honestly just don't know anyone not our age group that likes that show. Cass got me the big collection of comics a couple years ago and I loved it. Very graphic though (much more so than the show).

Anyway, we have a shuttle scheduled to pick us up Thanksgiving morning at 5:50 to take us to the airport. My friend who flys every Thanksgiving said that finding parking could be a nightmare. So don't blame us if we disappear for a nap at some point that day.

Um, yeah. So I meant 'old'er people. I honestly just don't know anyone not our age group that likes that show. Cass got me the big collection of comics a couple years ago and I loved it. Very graphic though (much more so than the show).

Anyway, we have a shuttle scheduled to pick us up Thanksgiving morning at 5:50 to take us to the airport. My friend who flys every Thanksgiving said that finding parking could be a nightmare. So don't blame us if we disappear for a nap at some point that day.

You still aren't off the hook! :p Just how do you think all of us "older" folks are?:eek:

It really is my favorite show and very upset with Dish for taking off AMC.

Good morning funatics!!

Yup, I checked with some non-Crucon booked folks and it does seem to be an issue at CCL for this sail...keep checking and it doesn't hurt to call Crucon either...I will wait another week or so...

Hoping dox is feeling better and Ward's troubles go away this mornng!:)

Thanks for the well wishes one and all on my day in court!

Short story ... I was the first case called ...said all of seven words and the charge was dismissed... just paid court cost.

Geez! Thanks Linda. I just thought everyone was having the problem. Teaches me to think lol. I will call later today.

I just tried to print them again (even though she told me to wait til tonite). It didn't work, but I got a different error message that said there were technical difficulties on Carnival's site.

Which "big city" did ya go to? Hope you had a good time!

Favorite of mine too! Im not old... Im well aged! You little whippersnapper!

Will someone make me a prune juice shooter!

LOL! OK, who let Allen in here, and what have you done with Ward?;):p

Thanks for the well wishes one and all on my day in court!

Short story ... I was the first case called ...said all of seven words and the charge was dismissed... just paid court cost.

Great news! Glad it was so easy!:)

Good afternoon, all. Nice, but WINDY day up here. Nothin new...just work. Heading to the gym in a bit.:rolleyes:

Good evening breezies!! In from work early but have to drive to and from Orlando the next two days:eek::rolleyes: I have to get on the treadmill tonight because I ran out of time this morning...other than that, is it time to GO YET???:p:D

That sounds like the right kind of court stuff Ward, glad it's done!!

Mmmm red beans and rice, sounds delish doxie! Not many carbs here until we cruise...then I will be in a carb coma by day three:rolleyes::p

Good evening breezies!! In from work early but have to drive to and from Orlando the next two days:eek::rolleyes: I have to get on the treadmill tonight because I ran out of time this morning...other than that, is it time to GO YET???:D

That sounds like the right kind of court stuff Ward, glad it's done!!

Mmmm red beans and rice, sounds delish doxie! Not many carbs here until we cruise...then I will be in a carb coma by day three:p

Hiya Floatie! Say hi to the treadmill for me!;):p I had one a few years back, but got rid of it because it turned out to be more of a clothes rack! Safe travels to Orlando and back!

Hey all !

Internet was down till just about 1/2 hour ago, grrrr I was in serious withdrawal

Got dinner made, red beans and rice and homemade bread.

All have a grea day :)

I know what you mean by withdrawal! Had to take my laptop for a Geek Squad overnight visit!:rolleyes: How ya' feeling today? Pass me the red beans and rice please..:)

Hey all !

Internet was down till just about 1/2 hour ago, grrrr I was in serious withdrawal

Got dinner made, red beans and rice and homemade bread.

All have a grea day :)

Oh you poor thing! I would be in withdrawal as well! Feeling any better today? If not, call that Dr!!!

Allen is too busy flirting with Jeffie... But if I was Allen I would say something about being a hot flower in a delicate house of life...

Close enough...LOL!:p

Great news! Glad it was so easy!:)

Good afternoon, all. Nice, but WINDY day up here. Nothin new...just work. Heading to the gym in a bit.:rolleyes:

Evening Linny! Pretty nice day down here too! So looking forward to next month when I can put work out of my mind for a whole week;)! How was your workout at the gym? What type of exercise are you doing?

I know. I need to lift when I get home. I really have no desire to :(

I hear you...it's always a struggle (even though I feel better AFTER). Worst part is that I'm still fat!:rolleyes:

Hey Breezer I'm sorry I'm late bec yestreday I was head hurt from back volleyball but that crazy!! Now I'm feel better!!!!:)

So glad you're feeling better!:)

Archived